Zanna Van Dijk #23 Zanna Van Hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Continue!
I love how I searched most popular in the last thread and all I could see was posts saying ‘I was blocked when…’ 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Wait… for the blocked among us, did Zanna travel home without her bestie Ollie?
It would appear so! Some mate she is 🤣
That busy gal had to get back to her hectic schedule of muddy puddle swimming, exercising and writing blogs no one will read.

Reactions: 10
I am honestly shocked that Ollie let it slip that they were flying easyjet. An economy airline? How astonishingly poor.

/s

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Why does she constantly have to one-up everyone? “Wild swimming is more of a cold weather hobby for me”. Why can’t she ever just enjoy anything without having to show that she’s better at it than everyone else? I really hope she’s exploring this in her “therapy”

Reactions: 19
Why does she constantly have to one-up everyone? “Wild swimming is more of a cold weather hobby for me”. Why can’t she ever just enjoy anything without having to show that she’s better at it than everyone else? I really hope she’s exploring this in her “therapy”
Also - it's nothing to do with that - it's because she's permanently on holiday in the summer.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Things this woman should NEVER advise on:-

Gut health. Her diet is abysmal and its just an Ad for the supplement stuff

Mental health. Really?

Skin. Again, really? Her skin is terrible for the amount of money she wastes on it.(also just done for AD obligations)

Exercise. 🙄🙄

Finance. We know (although she never properly owned up to it) that she binned off Thrive because it was too much like actual work for her but she did have the audacity to preach about money whilst living in an enormous house and grifting freebies left right and centre.

The environment. With the amount of flights she takes, both short and long haul, just duck off.

I know that none of this is news to anyone here, but it just grinds my gears when she portrays herself as some zen, calm person. It's all bullshit and she doesn't have a bloody inkling about life at all. To get to her age and still be so clueless just tells me how she's never faced any hardship or turmoil in her life.
I might possibly give her the bowel operation but that's it. People have emergency surgery day in and day out and don't make it their personality for years after. Oh, and I'm sorry but the little 'menty b' was as fake as she is. A spoilt princess having a paddy because her boyfriend hadn't proposed yet doesn't count in my book.

Sorry for the long rant but my god she is insufferable

• Heart
Reactions: 32
I know I’m too late for the party but seeing the new thread title made me think of “Zanna Via Ferrata” instead. Which would be befitting of her personality - “the iron way”… Because we all know - it’s her way or no way (or menty-b) 🙅🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know I’m too late for the party but seeing the new thread title made me think of “Zanna Via Ferrata” instead. Which would be befitting of her personality - “the iron way”… Because we all know - it’s her way or no way (or menty-b) 🙅🏼‍♀️
No way. She’d see it as us saying she’s an expert in via Ferrata-ing

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Which would be ironic because she's been iron deficient for years😆😆😆

• Haha
He's bought you flowers 'for no reason at all'. ?

Sure about that? Not because you had another meltdown because your flight was cancelled the other day and he's trying to prevent you spiralling into another 'menty b' because you're unbelievably high maintenance and self absorbed?

Reactions: 18
He's bought you flowers 'for no reason at all'. ?

Sure about that? Not because you had another meltdown because your flight was cancelled the other day and he's trying to prevent you spiralling into another 'menty b' because you're unbelievably high maintenance and self absorbed?
Poor Tony’s probably also desperate for some attention from her and to spend some downtime together!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She picked him up but she seems to be on the passenger side? Does he have to take over for the 5 min drive home? Bit bizarre.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
She picked him up but she seems to be on the passenger side? Does he have to take over for the 5 min drive home? Bit bizarre.
I'm not entirely sure but I think the camera reverses the image? But hey, who knows what goes on with those crazy cats 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's really winding me up today! Begging for love on her latest reel?

Tips for working at home? Purely an AD for that laptop workstation thing
Her top tip should be 'when working from home avoid AT ALL COSTS the poorly designed office'.

Also, her skin looks terrible so I think I'll avoid any tips from her on that one.

Finally, still trying to flog the brown Chanel bag that she is obsessed with, but not obsessed to want to keep it. She says it's not an Ad for Ruby Blaise but then says she's selling it to them so isn’t she actually advertising for them?

• Haha
She's really winding me up today! Begging for love on her latest reel?

Tips for working at home? Purely an AD for that laptop workstation thing
Her top tip should be 'when working from home avoid AT ALL COSTS the poorly designed office'.

Also, her skin looks terrible so I think I'll avoid any tips from her on that one.

Finally, still trying to flog the brown Chanel bag that she is obsessed with, but not obsessed to want to keep it. She says it's not an Ad for Ruby Blaise but then says she's selling it to them so isn’t she actually advertising for them?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.