Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Long rant warning: I've just watched the stories myself and it has just reinforced for me how toxic and disordered her mindset is.

Awake since 2am because of jetlag. I can appreciate that you might not want to keep sleeping during the day, because you want to get your sleep rhythm back, so maybe go for a walk or something if you're restless.

But doing a heavy weights session when you've had next to no sleep is not only stupid and dangerous, but the rationale of "I've not done weights for 3 weeks" is bloody ridiculous and obsessive when you've spent those 3 weeks doing daily hikes with a lot of elevation and insisted on doing a run the second you get home. Get a grip, woman!

• Sick
Reactions: 31

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Things I have enjoyed today:

1. The rain cancelling her whale watching tour

2. Saying that their bodies have been 'asking for a rest', after all their 'crazy hikes' so she's been napping which 'isnt like her at all but she was"kinda loving it". Loving it? Doubtful

3. Their last meal in Tofino being a big disappointment (a 'cold and flavourless taco' that you eat in the car, apparently)

4. Leaving Canada tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
I just love how she always says "I'll share the details of this accommodation once I've left" 🤣 like she's some A-List celebrity and if she shares the details the Canadian wilderness is going to be swarmed by huge mobs of crazed fans dying to see their beloved giant queen

• Haha
Reactions: 30

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Nothing says sincerity and authenticity like filming yourself crying while lavishing yourself with praise.

“I’m so proud of me” 🤮🤮
“I” and “me”, her two favourite words.

• Sick
  • Haha

Chattyman321

God it’s so sad, posting a message you sent to your boyfriend 2 days ago about having a cold. Riveting content

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
tacofino is actually great and definitely not flavourless, they have several restaurants in Vancouver where you probably get a better experience, though the food truck in tofino is the original.
It's just typical of her isn't it. She said that they went on the recommendation of 'basically everyone' and yet it wasn't good enough, I guess that's because she's not like other girls 🙄
It makes me laugh how she thinks she has such a discerning palate anyway. Everything she cooks ends up as brown sludge

• Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Someone mentioned her being a narcissist yesterday and these are some of the main traits of Narcissistic Personality Disorder:

- Grandiose sense of self-importance
- Lives in a fantasy world that supports their delusions of grandeur
- Needs constant praise and admiration
- Sense of entitlement
- Exploits others without guilt or shame
- Frequently demeans or belittles others
- Arrogant
- Can’t take any form of criticism
- Plays the victim card
- Lack of empathy

Ummmmm….

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
This holiday seems to have turbo-charged her hideousness to another level. I don’t know what is worse. Taking a photo of your fiancé when he is clearly struggling and not enjoying himself, then posting it to Insta with some jokey caption. Or telling everyone that he was annoyed with her for choosing a ridiculous route, only for her to turn it into a boast about how amazing she is and how good she is at burning calories hiking. Or the fact that she patronised him when he made to the summit and insinuated that she’d been waiting for him, meaning she left him to struggle while she cracked on?? She’s awful. Just awful.

• Angry
  • Sick

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
I genuinely don’t understand why she writes travel guides for all these places. Who is using them, and surely it’s not making her money? Yet she acts like it’s her job and that there is demand for it 😆 I’m embarrassed for her.

• Haha
  • Heart

asdfghjklily

And it’s the way she’s like “I’m sure my social media showed this was smooth sailing” like..yeah cos you basically showed us it was???? You took photos grinning outside a&e???? You WENT ON HOLIDAY as soon as the breakdown began?? Why we were going to think you were having the worst time ever when you constantly jetted off everywhere and made a huge joke out of it all.

oh she’s insufferable 😩 did we need the posed post crying selfie?? Fuck sake Zanna.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 28

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
She sounds like an absolute bitch in that post. If I were any of the 5 people from previous trips that had booked onto this, I would be fuming and feel really put off going! Her tone just sounds like previous guests aren’t welcome and that she’s fuming they’re coming.
She really does! So it's 'fine' that previous guests have booked on again? I'd say she should be bloody thankful that anyone would want to book on a trip with her, let alone twice.
"I'm so annoyed that I'm in demand. My popularity has exceeded my expectations "

• Haha
Reactions: 28

hadtosayit88

Chatty Member
Others have said it already, but Ant calculating the time to get back to the car has nothing to do with him being a nerd and everything to do with the fact he’s clearly fed up of all the hikes. Seems like he gets absolutely no say in anything they do on holiday, and it’s all planned by Zanna to fuel her exercise addiction and social media content.

• Sad
Reactions: 27

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The way she's taken a photo of herself to accompany the "I started to doubt myself but then realised that I'm actually superior so knew I'd be better than everyone else".
Maybe Tony wasn't near enough to take the photos for her, maybe he was straggling behind fending off bears and assorted moose.

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
The more content of these two I see the more I think And must have some weird kink where he enjoys being infantilized and bosses around. I don't know any guy IRL who'd put up with a girl like Zanna, no matter how hot they thought she was (which imo Zanna is really not) or how good the sex was (can you imagine Zanna in bed? "Oooh Ant, well done, look at you! That was spicy, eh?")
A praying mantis mating with a tiny little grasshopper.

• Haha

prive0505

Chatty Member
Of course she’ll bang on about it non-stop for the next 20 days… Also, mental health issues don’t just happen/turn your life around in one morning. And to call it anniversary? It’s taking a piss!

View attachment 2386474
She is such a C*NT!!!!!!!! I can’t!!!! You know when someone’s face is so c*nty you want to punch it and their personality is even worse? how can someone be SO annoying????? Ant has to be a psychopath. No other way he could want to marry this c*nt

• Angry
  • Haha

prive0505

Chatty Member
Anyone else think it's really unprofessional of her to rat out the team at Intrepid like this???
She sounds like an absolute bitch in that post. If I were any of the 5 people from previous trips that had booked onto this, I would be fuming and feel really put off going! Her tone just sounds like previous guests aren’t welcome and that she’s fuming they’re coming.

• Sad