Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

cactusvine

Thank god she and 🐜 got to go on a cheeky little 5k run after not exercising at all during their long holiday!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
It blows my mind how someone can be so self-obsessed that they cannot see how much of an arsehole they are. She is so unlikeable.

Reactions: 22

ChampagneBox

VIP Member
Continue!
I love how I searched most popular in the last thread and all I could see was posts saying ‘I was blocked when…’ 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Two seconds into her post about moving to Surrey, poor zanna feeling scared about moving into her mansion with her super rich boyfriend 🙄 I couldn’t get any further watching. I’ll get my tiny violin out 🎻
Left London? Christ, she's hardly ever out of bloody London? Cretin.

• Haha

Pilatesgirl

VIP Member
She doesn't travel, she just goes to places to be able to tick them off a list and brag to everyone about all the amazing places she has been but not really seen or experienced anything. It is just another competition for Zanna

Last edited:
  • Heart

InsufferableGiant

She’s so toxic. Got back from a ‘Holiday’ of hiking, straight into a 5km run, wake up at 2am, sunrise swim, another workout. Just lie on the sofa and watch Netflix Zanna and stop with the exercise ocd, you’re lucky that you can do that since you have no job.

• Heart

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Remember when she was like scared of heights and did a big song and dance about whatever activity it was, abseiling or something or the hiking with cables… it was like this big achievement and she was just so scared and clutching the ground and crying and now she literally shows absolutely no sign or this anymore. As someone who has a phobia it doesn’t just go away after exposing yourself a few times it’s usually always there lurking yet she appears to have completely conquered hers.
She completely conquered her allergy to cats as well 😉

• Haha

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Just seen zanna in central london. She looked quite fed up and absolutely knackered!
Wait, hold up...are you trying to tell us that bouldering, brunching, excessive workouts, 'raving' and endless holidays doesn't make you happy?
Poor zanzipan. 😂
---
Also, why does she have to be so cringey with JoJo the House Nine shelf dresser? Always saying stuff like she's her girl crush.
Zanna, you paid her an extortionate amount of money to turn your house into the Surrey branch of The Harvester. Dusty impersonal bottles and jars cluttering up the place and every room panelled to death. She probably couldnt believe her luck at finding someone as gullible as Zanna who doesn't have an original thought in her head.
I don't believe for a minute that she requested to do bouldering with zanna. Not unless she's planning a loft conversion that we don't know about.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

martaS

VIP Member
Re: the challenge. She could just donate some money to a charity, and save herself the stress, and also not ask for donations from followers while many of us are experiencing the cost of living crisis.
Just an idea.

• Heart

uberoblique

Chatty Member
What a self absorbed newsletter! Everything is about her and how amazing she is for overcoming her what appear to be fairly humdrum mental health challenges by having the privilege to throw a lot of money and time at the problem.

lallallalalalalalala

I did a very similar trip to this a few years ago with 5 friends. here's a few things we did that we did for fun, outside our hikes:
- took a gondola, looked for bears
- went to a hot spring/spa thing at our accomodation
- bought and smoked weed in Vancouver cos hey, it's legal!
- went to brewery and got really drunk
- ate in some amazing local diners
- went kayaking
- went biking
- went to some cool museums, including a dinosaur museum

We had an amazing two weeks, we did lake Louise and Moraine and walked loads, but we had downtime in between. We were on a super tight budget. She's not even mentioned any wildlife like the Pikas!!!

• Heart

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
I mean, some joking around is ok among partners, but this?! Being so condescending towards your partner on your instagram… with THOUSANDS of followers? I wouldn’t take it from my partner for sure, she’d be flying off that summit 🤬 They must have some weird kinks in their relationship that holds them together…

Cazza81

Chatty Member
It’s such a load of BS that both the psychologist and psychiatrist just happen to discharge her on the same day… exactly 12m to the day after her mental breakdown…. It’s such a load of absolute BULL
Yes, sounds like a nice, convient round figure to me - one full year of private healthcare payments and, ta da, you're fixed!

Also, odd the way she's framing her visit to the physio. Sounds to me like someone doesn't want to admit to overtraining and having knee pain (from someone who was doing a lot of strength work, hill running and hiking all of a sudden and getting knee pain herself 🙋🏻‍♀️).

And you can fuck off Zanna with your endless beggy group trips, some of us have massive mortgage interest increases to worry about, you tone deaf c***.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
They seem so mismatched. Not just in terms of appearances but they come across as having absolutely zero chemistry; they just look really awkward together. She seems far more comfortable around Ollie, who appears to be as annoying and insufferable as she is.