Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
Hypocrisy at its finest. Remember how preachy she was about it all as well? Constantly going on about sustainability, telling everyone how they can make ‘conscious choices’, pretending to be so upset about the state of the planet etc 🙄 She’ll be the type who justifies the hundreds of flights every year by saying she planted a tree.
Remember when she had her original face and teeth?!

• Haha
Reactions: 27

icameheretospy

Chatty Member
Now we know how she seduced little Shetland Tony…

3056ABC5-563F-4AC0-B393-AE50DA95A8C6.jpeg

B431EF2F-B9CE-4EEB-B390-18954B79B78E.jpeg

B017E628-EA46-4C68-ABE7-0B9D05634731.jpeg

p.s. damn, she’s giving so much material lately, i can’t help myself

• Haha

daisychain99

Chatty Member
Zanna: “Guys, I can’t talk about what happened to me, it’s just too horrendous and triggering. I know it looks like I’m having fun on my 100th holiday since the incident that we shall not mention but it’s actually a shit show behind the scenes. Look, I have a colour-coded journal to prove it! I’m just going to post as normal on Insta because it helps me get through it.”

Also Zanna: “I had a menty b and it was the hardest time of my life. Next month is the anniversary of the hardest time of my life. Next week is the anniversary of the hardest time of my life. Tomorrow is the anniversary of the hardest time of my life. Today is the anniversary of the hardest time of my life.”
Some one in the comments to her latest reel said she also had a meltdown just before her 40th bday.. she was carjacked at knife point and her dad was in the icu for 6m and then died…. Zanna had a menty b because her banker boy hadn’t yet proposed and all her friends were getting engaged…. Awks

• Wow
  • Haha
Omg she is so snide. Instead of saying “proud of us for conquering this!” She’s put that she’s proud of THEM? Aka this is clearly light work for me guys but so proud of all these girls who are obviously nowhere near my level of fitness and hiking and generally being an elite human being. Well done all of you for doing what I can easily do! It’s so patronising is she just completely clueless? Maybe I’m reading too much into it

Attachments

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 26

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Clearly not feeling that ill if your 'comfies' are a fucking bikini?
Yeah go and sunbathe in your huge garden at your massive house after spreading your germs around. How can she be so unaware of how badly she comes across? Such a prick

• Sick

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
Re-reading How To Live Vegan by Bosh and I just burst out laughing at this wild Zanna appearance - oh how things change!
IMG_1836.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

prive0505

Chatty Member
Her hiking obsession is purely an excuse to burn calories whilst travelling and when out of her gym/workout ‘routine’. I don’t believe that she genuinely enjoys it. She can’t stay still - she has typical ED tendencies! I’m hoping this trip will make Ant realise he’s about to make the biggest mistake of his life.

peekachu

Chatty Member
Did anyone else see £30 an hour and immediately think ‘Nope, still not enough to work for her’ 😅

I imagine the type of people who apply will be the same people who go on her trips and want to take their parasocial relationship to the next level, urgh.

I just can’t believe she’s had an assistant for 6 years. What exactly does she do for work?!

• Wow
  • Haha

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Anyone else get the impression that she’s actually got massive issues that she’s constantly running away from? Or maybe that’s too deep and she is just a massive c*nt.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Bet she copies Roz Purcell's Hikelife range - beanies, baselayers, fleeces and bags.
---

Repetitive bips and boops - has to be a thread title in there somewhere!
So fucking cringe that every posh white surrey influencer loves Fred Again. It’s like accessible “alternative” music for them 🤡😵💫

• Haha
  • Sick

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She seems to really hate it when other people do the same hike as her. Why does she judge a hike by how quiet it is?!
I agree, she needs to analyse why this is so important to her. If I was her therapist I’d say it was down to her grandiose image of herself - she has to be the only one doing things, and the best at them. She has to get the best content on insta. She doesn’t want to be seen as “one of the average folk” doing a hike. She has to drag herself and her fiancée through the biggest challenge they can find every day, that no one else is doing, otherwise she feels like she’s failed.

• Heart
  • Sick

Santa23

I think we give Ant too much credit. I'm pretty sure he wouldn't hang around if she suddenly did a Tally and put on 3 stone. He's probably your stereotypical entitled banker who really just wants an attractive wife to stay at home and bring up his kids. Sorry if I offend anyone here but I live in Surrey and there's a whole lot of this.

InsufferableGiant

Mental health can affect everyone differently, but if you’re back to “normal” within a year (and let’s face it she was back on holiday and posting her usual content within a month), then it hardly turned your life upside down.

Reactions: 25

peekachu

Chatty Member
I’ve never known someone to be so self-righteous and delusional as Zanna. She doesn’t empower women at all, she takes advantage of the parasocial relationship she has with her followers for money, content and a free holiday. Everything she does is purely for her own gain.

When was the last time she did anything truly altruistic? She ditched being vegan, stopped caring about the environment and did a few litter picks a few years ago.

Imagine how rewarding her life could have been if she actually used her degree to become a speech and language therapist? She has the spare time to volunteer with animal rescues or donate her clothes to a women’s shelter. Her life could have been full of fulfilment and meaning.

It seems like she’s struggling internally with living such a vapid life and now she’s trying to convince herself otherwise. Whatever helps her sleep at night I guess 🤷‍♀️

• Heart

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Special mention for the "we won't go on honeymoon straight after the wedding because we need to save up".

Yeah, you two are proper relatable.

• Sick
  • Haha