Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Woof, I guess it's not surprising that people on here love to body shame but clearly Tally is still very much into exercise if you actually follow her.
Conscious this is not Tally’s thread so don’t want to derail too much but in response to this, Tally has put on a huge amount of weight in a short space of time which can only be done by eating far, far too much food. She may move her body (she now counts wedding dress shopping as exercise 🥴) but she is still eating far more than she needs, she struggles to move her body and looks unhealthy and unwell. She can’t teach the classes she used to teach because she’s not fit enough. She’s simply moved from one end of the disordered eating and body image spectrum to the other. There is no balance whatsoever. If she was just doing her own thing and this is how she’s now chosen to live her life, that’s fine. But she’s using her platform to basically scare women into believing that if they have aesthetic goals, or if they count calories and hit the gym they will end up miserable and with an eating disorder. She’s monetising this and it’s disgraceful.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
What I don’t get about the eating in a nice restaurant in her hiking ‘gear’ is that she’s doing this as a press ad? Like she would’ve know she would be eating in that restaurant and the hotel would probably like it to look as good as the rest of it seems to - if you’re going to be stealing a living when you’re already privileged, it wouldn’t have killed her to change out of Lycra

As for the travel chaos, she used to never ever talk about literal travelling until a follower asked her to - because on some level she must know how awful it looks. She can’t class herself as unlucky, she’s statistically more likely to get caught up in stuff like this because she’s on a plane pretty much every week

prive0505

Chatty Member
I’m assuming the only reason her and Ant’s relationship work is because they’re apart 70% of the time. I couldn’t handle being with that prick on a daily basis.

yrkshrmtchll

Chatty Member
We knew it was coming, the girlboss days may be coming to a close - no more ‘I get up at 5am because I’m better than you’ vibes, it’s now ‘I prioritise rest because I’m better than you’ vibes.
Neither are applaudable if you don’t do anything substantial with your time between the sleeps

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
Every holiday they take together is just the same routine of Zanna dragging Ant around various ‘spicy’ hikes that all seem to blend into one, while patronising and infantilising him. Then they may have one chill day or a day to do something he wants to do if he’s lucky.

At this point her life just seems to consist of burning excessive, obsessive amounts of calories in various places across the world while desperately trying to avoid spending any time at home doing normal, every day things.

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Even now she still can't be honest with herself, can she?
She won't admit that this very minor blip she had was due to constantly trying to justify that her insta wanker role is a job (it's not) and she had a panic paddy because she wasn't engaged yet.
I'd hoped we'd needed to be strapped in with the overhead harness like you are at Alton Towers.
This didn't even warrant a lap belt on the tea cups.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

justneedtocomment

It has been said but it is really tiresome how smug she is and boastful/patronising about her hiking abilities. Such a typical ‘outdoor’ influencer. She would get such a reality check if she relocated to somewhere in the UK that is an outdoor hub, like the scottish highlands or the lakes etc where evvvveryone is doing what she does plus working full time. And making no big song and dance about it.
There is so much more going on in the world of outdoors that isn’t on social media, yet she thinks, or certainly comes across like she thinks she holds all the knowledge and experience there is.
Anyone could do what Zana is doing if they had the money like her to throw at guides. If she’s so passionate about it all and these group holidays she runs why hasn’t she got her SML? I have nothing wrong with her hiking and showcasing her love for the outdoors, and you don’t have to go to extremes to prove you love the outdoor environment but she talks like she’s an expert and mountaineer when she’s just an advanced walker, following well marked paths or hiring a guide.

• Heart

Crypticqueenie

The casa advert is like Zanna content bingo
✅ Selling tech she's never used
✅ Pretending she has a job
✅ Stanley cup
✅ Pretending she likes her cat
✅ Showing off her mansion
✅ Working anywhere but her office
✅ Eating sludge
---
Those casas actually look great to me but surely they are more for remote working / moving around than being at home?
If she was an actual hard working entrepreneur like she says she is, wouldn't we often see her working here and there when she's away (which is 90% the time)? She would definitely be posting it if she did
---
Ooooh I missed one
✅ Giving advice on something you nothing about

• Haha
Poor Ant my arse!!!

he has a choice, being married is a partnership, he's complicit in all this.

I do think he's as bad, dull and vacant as her out of his work life.

If it's not an actual relationship, as ive said before I'm sure it's a convenience pairing for whatever reason - she gets the fancy banker house and financial safety should 'influencing' dry up, but what does he get outta it 🤔

• Heart

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
She needs to stay in therapy to solve why she has an actual compulsion to travel and be away from her “home” (Ant, house, normal life) so much. She’s got a serious issue with needing to always be out and producing content and being the number one hiker in the world… I’m guessing it stems from panic about her insta following/where her “career” will take her and how she can mantain it..

Cazza81

Chatty Member
Bet she's pissed off because it maybe means it doesn't count as places she's filled and therefore she doesn't get commission? But how arrogant - there will be many other dates for this trip that don't involve Zanna so no one is missing out.

• Haha

peekachu

Chatty Member
Maybe if she wasn’t on holiday 24/7 she could have launched the trip herself instead of leaving a team of people to deal with enquiries.. they were just doing their jobs, not that she’d know what working a real job looks like 🙃

Dotherighthing

Chatty Member
Anyone else think it's really unprofessional of her to rat out the team at Intrepid like this???
She’s probably pissed off that intrepid went ahead without her thus confirming it is infact their trip, they hold the power and she is just a walking billboard for them. You’re clearly not as important as you think you are Zanna!!

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Thank god Zanna was around to tell people going to Fred again tonight on a day when it's 28 degrees to dress lightly and drink water, they would never have thought to do that otherwise

• Haha

qwertyui

So I just watched her spend a day off with me video (don’t judge me 🙈) but I am genuinely so confused. She basically did a Barry’s class, went for a salad, went to that stretch lab place and a sound bath - isn’t that what she does on every other day?!

Also she references her ‘annual birthday video’, I know she’s very tall but surely everyone has an annual birthday 😂😂🙄

• Haha

mammer8

VIP Member
Her trip is £2,300. There's a 10 day Colombia trip on the Intrepid website for £1,629
---
Looking at the itinerary for her trip - accommodation for 3 nights is bunk beds or hammock. Oh to be young and not have a dodgy back :D

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha