Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

martaS

VIP Member
@Cazza81 I love "entitled freeloader" 😆 it inspires me to submit an early thread title idea

Zanna Van Dijk #23 Buckle up for the confessions of an entitled freeloader

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55

asdfghjklily

Ohhhh F off Zanna we are not doing this we are not celebrating some anniversary of your “menty b” having a bad time. Ffs.

Guess what? I had a full on mental breakdown, ended up in hospital, was diagnosed with clinical depression and anxiety, it ruined my relationship, I didn’t leave the house, I didn’t swan off on holiday, I started some hard medication and it took me a good year to get my life feeling normal again.

It isn’t something I celebrate. It isn’t something I reminiscence on. It isn’t something I bleat on about as if it’s the only facet of my personality.

Politely, shut the fuck up.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44

Robot Lady

VIP Member
Slightly off topic but I spotted her man Ollie in the wild yesterday! He looks like a grown up gym bro version of the little nazi soldier from The Sound of Music that Lisl kissed!

• Haha
Reactions: 39

Grizzlybear

VIP Member
Realistically it was probably fine, she’s just so tall it had cooled down in the days it took to lift it to her mouth

• Haha
Reactions: 37

QueenBW

VIP Member
The more content of these two I see the more I think And must have some weird kink where he enjoys being infantilized and bosses around. I don't know any guy IRL who'd put up with a girl like Zanna, no matter how hot they thought she was (which imo Zanna is really not) or how good the sex was (can you imagine Zanna in bed? "Oooh Ant, well done, look at you! That was spicy, eh?")

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Ahhh poor Zanna, she’s stuck in the dolomites ON HER BIRTHDAY GUYS! She looks like she’s been crying about it. What the hell is wrong with her?! She’s 31 - no-one fucking CARES about your birthday when you’re 31, and neither should she?! What kind of grown up goes round whining ‘but it’s my biiiiiirthday’ like a 6 year old if their plans have to change slightly? (In her case, another night in her £300 a night hotel in Italy)
Fucking hell - the privilege is real with this one. She is so immensely unlikeable.

• Haha
Reactions: 34

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
What’s my role online? Professional bragger and smug praise-for-doing-nothing seeker
What value do I provide? None
Do people care about my content? No
Do they like my eclectic mix of topics? Lol. Your content is literally flaunting your ridiculously over-privileged life. It’s not that deep.
Should I I try and be more trendy? No. We’ve seen your Tik Tok. Just no.
Should I try and niche down for growth? Like when you tried to niche down on being a fitness expert, then a sustainability expert, then a finance expert, then a hiking expert, then a travel expert?

Also, “I’m really good at planning epic adventures.” Are you? Or are Intrepid really good at planning epic adventures and you’re good at attending them?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 33

peanutbuttercupp11

Chatty Member
Screenshot_20230829_180015_Chrome.jpg

I'm sorry but wtf is this first paragraph 🤣 it sounds like something you'd read in a 13 year old's diary not the blog of an almost 31 year old woman

• Haha
Reactions: 33

DM Me Hun

VIP Member
That’s the “I’m rich and you’re a povvo” start to the day. Followed up by a leisurely journey into London once all the pesky commuters have cleared off. Barry’s, brunch and then snap a few pictures with her laptop open in a coffee shop to prove that she is a girl boss warrior and is so blummin’ proud of herself.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

uberoblique

Chatty Member
Quite.

Stressful is a cancelled flight and being stuck in an airport flying EasyJet/Ryanair/Whizz Air with a 20 month old, 4 year old and a job you absolutely have to get back for tomorrow.

Not sitting around in your hotel dicking about on a laptop whilst someone brings you hot drinks!

Wikiwangocard

VIP Member
Things this woman should NEVER advise on:-

Gut health. Her diet is abysmal and its just an Ad for the supplement stuff

Mental health. Really?

Skin. Again, really? Her skin is terrible for the amount of money she wastes on it.(also just done for AD obligations)

Exercise. 🙄🙄

Finance. We know (although she never properly owned up to it) that she binned off Thrive because it was too much like actual work for her but she did have the audacity to preach about money whilst living in an enormous house and grifting freebies left right and centre.

The environment. With the amount of flights she takes, both short and long haul, just fuck off.

I know that none of this is news to anyone here, but it just grinds my gears when she portrays herself as some zen, calm person. It's all bullshit and she doesn't have a bloody inkling about life at all. To get to her age and still be so clueless just tells me how she's never faced any hardship or turmoil in her life.
I might possibly give her the bowel operation but that's it. People have emergency surgery day in and day out and don't make it their personality for years after. Oh, and I'm sorry but the little 'menty b' was as fake as she is. A spoilt princess having a paddy because her boyfriend hadn't proposed yet doesn't count in my book.

Sorry for the long rant but my god she is insufferable

• Heart
That always cracks me up, surely what you should be more worried about is the fact you shared so much online it took about 5 minutes to find where you live, house online, floorplan etc and now you’re letting everyone know your house is empty 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 31