Zanna Van Dijk #23 Zanna Van Hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If she’s thinking of doing it as a solo thing I don’t know how it could possibly be too much for her to organise… her self-professed ‘job’ is hiking and travel expert.

She has a route, just needs to split that into 7 manageable chunks, choose a week, book a hotel or two that are near to the route, and rope in a friend/employee/PonyTony to drive her to and from each hike. Arguably less effort than the holiday she’s just come back from.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Yes we’d already spotted that love. Also has a day ever gone by when you *don’t* treat yourself?! Er, no one is interested in your ‘thoughts’
Remember when she did those "morning tea thoughts"? Those were the days 😂 A portion of drivel every morning, to give us something to chat about.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Am I being really irrational and unfair on her with that hike chat. As soon as I read the words wanna and gonna I lost interest. Spoken word yes but not the written word. It just makes her sound like a preteen and not a grown woman who is actually using that vocabulary to discuss what she feels to be her ‘job’. I’m sure it’s just me and I’ve obviously woken up on the wrong side of the bed and need to be more tolerant.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
If she’s thinking of doing it as a solo thing I don’t know how it could possibly be too much for her to organise… her self-professed ‘job’ is hiking and travel expert.

She has a route, just needs to split that into 7 manageable chunks, choose a week, book a hotel or two that are near to the route, and rope in a friend/employee/PonyTony to drive her to and from each hike. Arguably less effort than the holiday she’s just come back from.
Yeah, it's not a big deal or even original. I don't know why she thinks people should donate money. Is she trying to emulate the chap who recently did the tube station thing?

Reactions: 7
Re: the challenge. She could just donate some money to a charity, and save herself the stress, and also not ask for donations from followers while many of us are experiencing the cost of living crisis.
Just an idea.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
For someone as into hiking and mountains as she says she is, this challenge just… isn’t that big a deal. A lot of people who lives in the Lakes will just massively roll their eyes at it. Like fair enough if she wants to do it for a personal challenge (everything’s relative) but why would anyone donate to that?? Also not sure how she will cope in the great British weather, couldn’t deal with a cloud in Canada.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
For a second there I thought she was going to say she was planning to climb Everest, thankfully not! Yeah sure, why not have a jaunt round the Lake District - surprised she’d even want to do something like that in this country.
As for the raising money for charity, especially a mental health one - she certainly could but I reckon she’d struggle with it

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Re: the challenge. She could just donate some money to a charity, and save herself the stress, and also not ask for donations from followers while many of us are experiencing the cost of living crisis.
Just an idea.
But then she'd lose out on the perfect excuse to overexercise and show off how strong and amazing she is

How does she have the nerve to say her last week was challenging when she has just come back from a dream holiday for many with that level of privilege. It shocks me how people believe it all.
Also that new challenge ideas how's she has no real purpose in life and just wants to make everything about her.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
So what I'm seeing is everything is fine and dandy all the time she's on holiday and then it turns to challenging when she gets home?
This woman cannot deal with anything at all.

And also, no one gives a tit whether you have a wedding cake or not (she will) and whether or not you and little Tony wake up in the same bed on the wedding morning or not. Less chance of him escaping and backing out if you're right there with him though, maybe a wise move.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So it only ever gets rough and challenging for her when she’s not on holiday and back in Surrey!!!!

selling out her Peru trip gave her so much joy, im sure 🤑 💰 ergh she’s vile.

IMG_6243.jpeg

---
So what I'm seeing is everything is fine and dandy all the time she's on holiday and then it turns to challenging when she gets home?
This woman cannot deal with anything at all.

And also, no one gives a tit whether you have a wedding cake or not (she will) and whether or not you and little Tony wake up in the same bed on the wedding morning or not. Less chance of him escaping and backing out if you're right there with him though, maybe a wise move.
Like minded 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
None of this is new, I’m so sick of her thinking she’s so different to other people.

Also what is this childish nonsense? Had the crayons out?

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
Special mention for the "we won't go on honeymoon straight after the wedding because we need to save up".

Yeah, you two are proper relatable.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Special mention for the "we won't go on honeymoon straight after the wedding because we need to save up".
Yeah, you two are proper relatable.
I think lots of people don't go straight away these days, but not for Zanna's reason - oh, the weather won't be as nice there the time of the year when we have the wedding. Most people genuinely can't afford a big holiday straight after wedding.

Reactions: 8
None of this is new, I’m so sick of her thinking she’s so different to other people.

Also what is this childish nonsense? Had the crayons out?
No male speakers?? Jesus bleeping Christ it’s not a wedding it’s the ZANNA SHOW
what about your HUSBAND?? You know, the requirement for a WEDDING?????
if she's going to be like that, why even bother having engagement rings, a wedding, signing the register, becoming a Mrs?? What is THE POINT????
the point is the ZANNA show

• Haha
No honeymoon straight away because she's on back to back free trips and needs to beg for a free honeymoon

Reactions: 4
Honeymoon’s usually mean RELAXING and spending genuine 1-1 time with your other half. She’s probably delaying it on purpose… the thought of even relaxing on a beach must be terrifying for her.

Reactions: 6
I don't know how many people follow the old traditions any more, it's really not as 'different' as she wants it to be.

As for the 'challenging' days - it's NORMAL to feel a bit low after a holiday. She needs to realise that everyone has good and bad days, that's just life, it doesn't mean you have mental health problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.