Zanna Van Dijk #23 Zanna Van Hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doing voluntary work has been shown to improve mental health, plus it would give some purpose and meaning to her day.

Reactions: 10
LOL at the idea of them having a "honeymoon". What? They go on so many elaborate once in a lifetime trips the only way this would be distinguishable would be for it to be straight after the wedding.

Reactions: 17
No male speakers?? Jesus bleeping Christ it’s not a wedding it’s the ZANNA SHOW
what about your HUSBAND?? You know, the requirement for a WEDDING?????
if she's going to be like that, why even bother having engagement rings, a wedding, signing the register, becoming a Mrs?? What is THE POINT????
the point is the ZANNA show
I think she says something like "not only going to have male speakers"?

Does she realise how ridiculous she sounds? I honestly cringe for her.

View attachment 2478148
Me think Zanna must have sprinkled some MDMA into Bella's food so she's gone all touchy-feely
---
Her face is giving 50 year old dying of consumption in 1833. Truly, she's got issues. She looks so unwell, how does she keep pushing herself to do unnecessary workouts?
To burn off every calorie she consumes, even before she consumed it

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Scarfell Pike eh Zanna? 😂 Maybe if you actually spent any time here you’d know the correct name of the tallest mountain in your home country.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I think she says something like "not only going to have male speakers"?
This point was very weird to me. Doesn't the maid of honour typically say something? And the bride and groom together? Not sure how it rolls in the UK but all the weddings I've been to women have given speeches. She is grasping at feminist straws with this one.

Reactions: 6
This point was very weird to me. Doesn't the maid of honour typically say something? And the bride and groom together? Not sure how it rolls in the UK but all the weddings I've been to women have given speeches. She is grasping at feminist straws with this one.
In the UK it's typically best man, father of the bride and groom who do speeches - I can't think of a wedding I've been to where a woman has done a speech 🤔 even at a wedding where the father of the bride had passed away, the bride's brother did the speech rather than the mum. Maid of honour speeches may be an American tradition?

• Wow
In the UK it's typically best man, father of the bride and groom who do speeches - I can't think of a wedding I've been to where a woman has done a speech 🤔 even at a wedding where the father of the bride had passed away, the bride's brother did the speech rather than the mum. Maid of honour speeches may be an American tradition?
yeah UK is traditionally just men, but my mum in the 80s even had her maid of honour do a speech (UK wedding), and lots of friends have either done a speech themselves, or had a maid of honour say something so Zanna isnt being that out there and different as per usual

It’s a very weird UK tradition. I spoke at my own wedding as is normal for my background and a couple of friends said I was very “brave”. For what? Speaking at the event I’d just spent £25k putting on?!

The idea that the women have to keep their own thoughts and ideas to themselves whilst the menfolk opine on the bride, groom and marriage blows my mind.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I did laugh when she said that the favours were a ‘waste of money’… given how much she spends on the day to day getting brunches, deliveroos, meals out, facials, massages, infra red saunas, sound baths, Barry’s classes, new hiking and work out clothes every five minutes, Botox, teeth whitening, tattoos, tattoo removal … I could go on but you get the point

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Doesn't she have a tv? For some reason it really bugs me when people live in a massive house but watch tv/netflix etc on the tiny screen of their laptops
Screenshot_20230929-083122.png

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
I did laugh when she said that the favours were a ‘waste of money’… given how much she spends on the day to day getting brunches, deliveroos, meals out, facials, massages, infra red saunas, sound baths, Barry’s classes, new hiking and work out clothes every five minutes, Botox, teeth whitening, tattoos, tattoo removal … I could go on but you get the point
What she means is they're a waste of HER money, she gets so much free or discounted that she has no idea of how to pay her own way in the world!
She'd have them in a heartbeat if someone gave them to her, they're a grubby greedy pair of grifters.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.