Zanna Van Dijk #23 Zanna Van Hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like the jumper and skort. The boots make me think she’s planning a shift at the abattoir later 🥴

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
Sorry, is this Zanna's idea of body diversity? Three skinny gals and one slightly curvier one who is probably a UK size 12/EUR size 40?
1696068169806.png

Followed by pics of her and Natalie.
1696068405827.jpeg

Will always be giggling at the idea of a photoshoot for a linen collection in the middle of the woods, barefoot, and with Zanna's tits out.
1696068466822.jpeg

More of Zanna and Nat looking skinny.
1696068501973.jpeg

She went somewhere with Ant for once this AM. Don't get too excited, it's just to the gym.
1696068273783.png

LOL poor Ant, this would annoy me too.

---
Oh Zanna, thanks for reminding me of this set of photos 👀
View attachment 2482146
View attachment 2482148
I know right? she's selling to women but the pictures are like from Sports Illustrated or something? I doubt the gay women and bisexuals (myself included) who follow her are here for pictures of her skinny chest and possibly photoshopped boobs? (There is no way a triangle bikini gives a boob that much lift).

Reactions: 12
From her WIEIAD Reel.

My eyes my eyes my eyes 😭😭😭

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Can someone please hold me hair while I go and puke my everything out?
Screenshot_20230930-233504.png

But then Ant is there as well. Interesting.
Screenshot_20230930-233508.png

Or you could just give your body a r e s t? Or is this too pedestrian for princess Rosanna?
Screenshot_20230930-233526.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Whoever knows how to make new threads can you please please use the suggestion
Zanna Van Scarfell Pijk
Whoever came up with this is a genius!!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
It’s scary how much Zanna and Ollie look alike. I don’t find him attractive at all 🤢 total ick vibes.

Reactions: 11
Whoever knows how to make new threads can you please please use the suggestion
Zanna Van Scarfell Pijk
Whoever came up with this is a genius!!
Happy to make the new thread, the rule is however to use the one with the most votes, which is currently not the one you're suggesting. I don't mind if we don't use the 'entitled freeloader' one, @Cazza81 do you mind if we use the Scarfell Pijk?
Screenshot_20231001-092620~2.png

Reactions: 3
This has got me thinking...the maintenence of the threads, making new ones, choosing new titles etc...we should advertise for an assistant?
Typically, unlike the poor individual that Zanna will make do her entire 'job', our lucky applicant would just need to exceed our expectations and have a wicked sense of humour 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.