Zanna Van Dijk #23 Zanna Van Hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just thinking about the tv! I’m sure I’ve seen them watch tv, but I think it’s only allowed to watch Harry Potter at Christmas.
Or maybe Ants banned her from watching tripe in the living room

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Doesn't she have a tv? For some reason it really bugs me when people live in a massive house but watch tv/netflix etc on the tiny screen of their laptops
It’s not even a laptop, looks like an iPad. They do have a tv in their living room, though, relatively tiny and poorly placed. But we all know that big mansion is for status and insta bragging, not to actually make use of. Like her office… anyone remember that?! 🤣🤣

• Haha
It’s not even a laptop, looks like an iPad. They do have a tv in their living room, though, relatively tiny and poorly placed. But we all know that big mansion is for status and insta bragging, not to actually make use of. Like her office… anyone remember that?! 🤣🤣
Next to Zanna, anything, including electronic devices, looks tiny, so I just assumed a laptop.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Whatever she says it is still very common to have female speakers at weddings now. She's such a narc
Totally agree. I’m in England, not been to huge number of wedding but most have had maid of honour speaking, and most the bride too. I spoke at my wedding but was so nervous - I can’t blame any bride for not!
(Also, not that she mentioned this, but I think it’s so much more common for women to propose, just do what you want at the end of the day.)

The way Zanna put’s it is judgemental i.e. if MEN are speaking you cannot possibly be strong independent women who don’t need no man…oh hang on my house, my menty b cure, my bank, my little pony

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Does madam do anything these days?
1695997155540.png

One would hope you don't actually have see to this smirking thing that is allegedly Zanna's face.
1695997230481.png

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Did anyone else see £30 an hour and immediately think ‘Nope, still not enough to work for her’ 😅

I imagine the type of people who apply will be the same people who go on her trips and want to take their parasocial relationship to the next level, urgh.

I just can’t believe she’s had an assistant for 6 years. What exactly does she do for work?!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
It’s bizarre - it’s so few hours a month I can’t see why she doesn’t just do it herself?! Skip the Barry’s bootcamp & get on with it. At least then she would feel slightly like she had more purpose in the world, other than being a very tall hiker.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Just shows she will pay someone else to do all the work and she will get the credit.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I hope the next assistant tries their hand at editing some of Zanna’s wordsmithing, especially in the newsletter. Imagine being interviewed by her though! Although, I do have a few hours going spare a month…

• Heart
  • Haha
Does madam do anything these days?
View attachment 2480588
One would hope you don't actually have see to this smirking thing that is allegedly Zanna's face.
WTF? The role of this assistant is literally Zanna’s ‘job’!!! She’s paying someone around £600 a month to do all the work for her. She’s such a lazy bleep. What’s even the point of her anymore? She should retire from social media and work at a travel agency. Oh but that would entail actually having to DO WORK.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Also the stuff she wants an assistant to do, she could just get AI to do in seconds. Probably come out much better than what she already creates lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I hope the next assistant tries their hand at editing some of Zanna’s wordsmithing, especially in the newsletter. Imagine being interviewed by her though! Although, I do have a few hours going spare a month…
Please, can you apply, and go undercover for us 🧡

I do wonder if one of the interview questions is...
Zanna 'Are you familiar with a gossip website Tattle?'
Candidate 'Ah yes, I happen to be'

*Zoom call dropped*

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I will never get over how much people are willing to pay to go on a trip with her. There are SO many tour companies with real, qualified tour guides that are a lot cheaper than this and give you more for your money.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.