Zanna Van Dijk #23 Zanna Van Hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Re-reading How To Live Vegan by Bosh and I just burst out laughing at this wild Zanna appearance - oh how things change!
IMG_1836.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
The 'heightened sense of consciousness' must have surely come from being the tallest lass in the land, and not from going plant-based though.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thank god she and 🐜 got to go on a cheeky little 5k run after not exercising at all during their long holiday!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Yes because every type of pain is comparable. I’ve had a baby and I still would worry about the pain of lasers
But that is still not comparable to having a twisted bowel, I mean having a baby so so common that the level of pain is almost negligible to Zanna.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Yes because every type of pain is comparable. I’ve had a baby and I still would worry about the pain of lasers
My ex colleague had two children but when she had some dental problems, she found the pain of serious toothache worse than giving birth 😳 You really can't compare one pain with another until you've experienced both.

Reactions: 13
Why is she complaining about being up since 2am? That's even better than her peasant 5am alarms! She should be loving the extra 3 hours of workout time!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
She looks bloody knackered this morning!!! I’m sure Ant who is equally as knackered and jet legged had to go for work too. I really wish she’d just shut the duck up and sit down!!!

Reactions: 12
She’s so toxic. Got back from a ‘Holiday’ of hiking, straight into a 5km run, wake up at 2am, sunrise swim, another workout. Just lie on the sofa and watch Netflix Zanna and stop with the exercise ocd, you’re lucky that you can do that since you have no job.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Ant is back working and she's back to immediately overexercising and being a smug pain in the arse.

Reactions: 16
She’s so toxic. Got back from a ‘Holiday’ of hiking, straight into a 5km run, wake up at 2am, sunrise swim, another workout. Just lie on the sofa and watch Netflix Zanna and stop with the exercise ocd, you’re lucky that you can do that since you have no job.
This won't end well, I don't even like Zanna but I'm worried about her health.🙈 She needs therapy.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.