Zanna Van Dijk #23 Zanna Van Hike

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This won't end well, I don't even like Zanna but I'm worried about her health.🙈 She needs therapy.
There’s definitely an argument to say exercise can help overcome jet lag but she seemed apologetic about resting after two weeks of hiking then ran then tried so do a gym session, it’s not normal

Reactions: 9
This won't end well, I don't even like Zanna but I'm worried about her health.🙈 She needs therapy.
She did but she's so good at everything (and so tall) that they told her she'd passed therapy because she exceeded expectations of recoving from a Menty B so quick

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She did but she's so good at everything (and so tall) that they told her she'd passed therapy because she exceeded expectations of recoving from a Menty B so quick
This proves you can’t help people that don’t want to be helped. She doesn’t want to change. And there lies the problem. Sad really.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
To her, it's her job and can justify it all. But you can see her life revolves about exercise and her control. When she had that breakdown on holiday with her parents , you can imagine it was due to her parents not wanting to do all the things she wanted to do.

Reactions: 12
Several reasons why her latest "What I eat in a day" has got me raging:

- She's on the beg, beg, beg with all those brands featured. Waitrose, Linda McCartney, Boursin, Tony's, Oatly
- Her voice is like nails down a blackboard. Why does she have an upwards inflection at the end of every sentence, even though it's not a sentence.
- The way she says Caprese. You might have thought she'd learnt how to pronounce Italian words after spending a bazillion days in Italy just this year. "Cap-ray-say" 🤦‍♀️
- She's literally NEVER at home for a full day so this is lies. And she never cooks anything that's not mush.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She looks like a cadaver in those lifting stories. She could benefit from giving her body a rest instead of constantly pushing and punishing it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Lol the cost of her peru trip isn’t that much less than i spent for 3 months in South America including a trek to Machu pichu

• Wow
Long rant warning: I've just watched the stories myself and it has just reinforced for me how toxic and disordered her mindset is.

Awake since 2am because of jetlag. I can appreciate that you might not want to keep sleeping during the day, because you want to get your sleep rhythm back, so maybe go for a walk or something if you're restless.

But doing a heavy weights session when you've had next to no sleep is not only stupid and dangerous, but the rationale of "I've not done weights for 3 weeks" is bloody ridiculous and obsessive when you've spent those 3 weeks doing daily hikes with a lot of elevation and insisted on doing a run the second you get home. Get a grip, woman!

• Sick
Reactions: 31
One of those times when my partner sees me watching Zanna’s stories, tunes in… and he was so weirded out by her behaviour. He asked what is wrong with her?! And then said she acts like Alan Partridge 😂 I’m sure this likeness has been pointed out here before.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think Stephen merchant is the only man who is actually taller than the tallest tallerest Zanzipan

• Haha
Yes we’d already spotted that love. Also has a day ever gone by when you *don’t* treat yourself?! Er, no one is interested in your ‘thoughts’

Attachments

Reactions: 9
So Garmin didn't take the hint and gift you a new watch then, hun? She won't want to jeopardise any future collabs with them so she will give it a glowing review even though she had to fork out for it herself.
I will eagerly await her full and in depth review.
Terms will include 'surpassed my expectations', 'eeek' and 'spicy'.

Also, should work out routines ever be 'brutal'?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I appreciate the Tattlers taking one for the team and having to deal with this new Chit Chat bollocks.

Yes Zanna, it's a fabulous idea. It will pander to your need to over exercise and you can feel saintly as you raise money for something that you pretend you're interested in. Anything to avoid doing a real job, eh.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Is she suggesting this as a group event or just something she is going to do?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.