Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Going on about how great her DMs have been during this trip but posts only 3 messages which are clearly all she's got, 3 nice DMs when you have 380k followers isn't quite the win you think it is Zamboni

Reactions: 9
"So many lovely DM's (3) where you're so happy to watch me go on holiday again to places that you will probably never be able to afford to go!. I'm really loving it so remember to work hard so you can keep swiping on those affiliated links and keep me doing the things I love!"

• Haha
Reactions: 20
"So many lovely DM's (3) where you're so happy to watch me go on holiday again to places that you will probably never be able to afford to go!. I'm really loving it so remember to work hard so you can keep swiping on those affiliated links and keep me doing the things I love!"
And also - “I want to show off about hiking and visiting these amazing places but HATE crowds and anyone else copying what I do. So basically, watch my stories enviously but DO NOT try and copy me or come to where I am, peasants”.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
And also - “I want to show off about hiking and visiting these amazing places but HATE crowds and anyone else copying what I do. So basically, watch my stories enviously but DO NOT try and copy me or come to where I am, peasants”.
Exactly this! She thinks they're superior to everyone else there. Zanna, you're just a tourist, exactly the same as everyone else.

Reactions: 12
Oh give over. I’ve been to Delicate Arch/Arches NP at about the same time in the morning and there’s bloody hundreds of people trying to get a photo. It’s such a hidden secret park you need a timed ticket to get in 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Oh give over. I’ve been to Delicate Arch/Arches NP at about the same time in the morning and there’s bloody hundreds of people trying to get a photo. It’s such a hidden secret park you need a timed ticket to get in 🤦‍♀️
That's hilarious. She'd clearly already read about it in advance. She wouldn't know off the beaten track if she tripped over it.

"Tonyyyyy while we're in this long queue to get into this super off the beaten track secret place please can you send me some nice DMs that I can pretend are from all my adoring fans, just three will do thank yoouu"

• Haha
Reactions: 11
There’s no issue with going to see the best sights at whatever location you’ve travelled to, that’s the whole point right, but just stop making out like you’ve discovered hidden gems no one else has heard of. Did anyone else think the water where they swam looked a bit rank 🥴 Gotta get that WiLd SwImMiNg content though…

Reactions: 20
She’s working extra hard to leave the impression that her and Ant’s relationship is better than ever… and any other relationship, of course 🤮

Well guys, it's official, the latest hike has made her sooooo happy and she's in her element and it's made it into her TOP 5 HIKES OF ALL TIME!

If only Canyonlands knew how special it was. Big shout out to the other lovely hikers that showed them the way to a special cave that absolutely no one else would even know about...

To be fair, I'm impressed by just how much the smug level has increased on this latest trip. I thought the diving and having your favourite shark was peak smug twit. I was wrong.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.