Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I interpreted as - she has a group chat with old friends. One of them shared a screenshot of her and Ollie to the group chat and said 'have some decorum'

I'm sure her friend will be very pleased to see that being shared! And calling people 'morons'. Lovely
I interpreted it as Zanna saying “have some decorum” about her friends taking a screenshot. Either way it’s rude to them! No wonder she has no long term friends and has a new man that is her “bestie” every 6 months 🙄

Reactions: 11
"You should have seen my inbox when I posted about you the other day!"

Also known as

"Hooray, finally got the engagement I wanted AND managed to appear superior and smug to everyone else into the bargain! Winner!"

Why do people engage with her? She's the most basic 'pick me' girl there is 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I want to know who the non-binary friends are that she has, given she’s a friend to all genders. Much like she’s a friend to all animals as well, especially if they make an expensive purse.

Imagine being her friend, imagine having to talk to her about this tit because it’s her life 😭

• Angry
Reactions: 18
I want to know who the non-binary friends are that she has, given she’s a friend to all genders. Much like she’s a friend to all animals as well, especially if they make an expensive purse.

Imagine being her friend, imagine having to talk to her about this tit because it’s her life 😭
It's mighty loud in her echo chamber full of her diverse range of friends(!)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
So her friend got them tickets to Amsterdam in June for her birthday which is in August. God she's such an annoying little narcissist.

Reactions: 2
So her friend got them tickets to Amsterdam in June for her birthday which is in August. God she's such an annoying little narcissist.
I gather it’s a belated gift for her 30th which in case you didn’t know got cancelled because Menty B (A&E selfie to prove it) 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I gather it’s a belated gift for her 30th which in case you didn’t know got cancelled because Menty B (A&E selfie to prove it) 🤣
Right but it's the mentioning of it almost a year on. Like why not just say, my friend and I are going to Amsterdam? And I know the answer to this is because it's Zanna and the world revolves around her in her Botox-frozen head.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
Of course he’s deleted their messages. Bet Zanna wasn’t happy with him sharing and asked to take it down.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Have some decorum!!! 😡

3660A2CB-8E16-4721-97B5-85720F698906.gif

---
Basically “I am better than all of you”

🤣🙄
I like how she @‘s her friends like citations in an essay 😂 Top marks Zanna, great use of point, evidence, explanation ⭐

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine if you were one of her token male friends that wasn’t mentioned in the post, that would sting!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s so weird. Why would tag all your males like that? She’s so childish it’s actually ridiculous. She always has be the first one ever to have males friends. Shut up Zanna, you are annoying

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.