Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So he's actually speaking in this Story but she's got her hand on his shoulder and keeps correcting/interrupting him. What a cow.
Screenshot_20230418-091650.png

Sorry about the quality, I had to compress the video

Also, these muppets 😂 could they not stand facing away from the sun?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well guys, it's official, the latest hike has made her sooooo happy and she's in her element and it's made it into her TOP 5 HIKES OF ALL TIME!

If only Canyonlands knew how special it was. Big shout out to the other lovely hikers that showed them the way to a special cave that absolutely no one else would even know about...

To be fair, I'm impressed by just how much the smug level has increased on this latest trip. I thought the diving and having your favourite shark was peak smug twit. I was wrong.
The other lovely hikers/no one else on their trail - can't quite make her mind up

Reactions: 9
So he's actually speaking in this Story but she's got her hand on his shoulder and keeps correcting/interrupting him. What a cow.
View attachment 2108937
View attachment 2108974
At first glance it looks like she has a nappy bag wrapped around her neck - same colour as the ones I use for cat poo and I cannot unsee it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Looks like they're quite sunburnt
If she’s using the Skin&Me stuff like she claims, she needs a really good SPF because they contain retinoids, she’s going to be damaging her skin and look like her face is made of leather by the time she’s 40 at this rate! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Well guys, it's official, the latest hike has made her sooooo happy and she's in her element and it's made it into her TOP 5 HIKES OF ALL TIME!

If only Canyonlands knew how special it was. Big shout out to the other lovely hikers that showed them the way to a special cave that absolutely no one else would even know about...

To be fair, I'm impressed by just how much the smug level has increased on this latest trip. I thought the diving and having your favourite shark was peak smug twit. I was wrong.
Peak smug twit 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
View attachment 2108937
View attachment 2108974
omg I watched the first 29 seconds and she interrupted 3 times! EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

I’m so glad I’ve deleted social media, she seems particularly insufferable recently 💀

Reactions: 10
It probably didn't have the pretty rock in frame the other way, and we all know Zanna's only there for the aesthetics and bragging rights.

I'd have probably told her to stfu or do it herself then if I were Ant, but he truly seems to have no balls.

Lol that she feels the need to create an elaborate story to explain why she's posting another posed photo of them cuddled up together overlooking a viewpoint. Airdrop? Oh c'mon! Nobody sits together that closely in a natural way when you've just hiked somewhere.

Screenshot_20230419_062519_Instagram.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lol that she feels the need to create an elaborate story to explain why she's posting another posed photo of them cuddled up together overlooking a viewpoint. Airdrop? Oh c'mon! Nobody sits together that closely in a natural way when you've just hiked somewhere.

View attachment 2111354
That’s what foodmedic likes to say about her hiking photos, airdropped bla bla. These witches are so vain

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s the only photo where through perspective Ant looks taller than her - that would’ve taken some directing to get

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Do they have someone else taking these pics or is that a drone shot? So many questions!
If it hasn't already, one of this idiots will die or fall and be seriously injured from trying to get the 'perfect' IG shot.

"Hey lovely lady, I realise you're just a tourist but the thing is, me and my boyfriend here... what's that? Oh, well yes I guess he could be my son I suppose? Anyway, me and my BOYFRIEND, well we're NOT tourists, no, not us...we are travellers!. We thrive on going off the beaten track, finding undiscovered gems...yes, i can see the queues of everyone else waiting to see all the undiscovered stuff but I'm an Instagrammer!! And in Instagram world we cannot allow other people to look like we're all doing the same thing! Also we're totally in love ❤ and just in awe of everything and we need to have lots of candid photos to prove it!! TONY, STOP INTERRUPTING ME I'M TRYING TO TALK TO THE LOVELY LADY...Anyway, so if you wouldn't mind just being an amazing human and taking a load of photos of us then I'll.pick the best one and post it online!! I'll say you air dropped it to me!! No no, you don't need to know what air drop is, just take the damn photos..."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I sincerely hope that Arches National Park surpassed their expectations 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.