Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep, she's a childish, pathetic twit who truly has a sad little life, despite what she thinks with all her bandwagon activities. Shame all that money can't buy her a personality and integrity.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She packs two big suitcases full of little crop tops and shorts for a hiking trip yet she thinks she's capable of doing a mountain leader course :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
She packs two big suitcases full of little crop tops and shorts for a hiking trip yet she thinks she's capable of doing a mountain leader course :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Stoppp it! Who takes even one suitcase on a hiking trip?!? She is trolling us isn’t she 🤣

🚨 She’s off on holiday, again! 🚨

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's so funny, Zanzan, you dummy.
It's not an issue you that you have a boy friend.
The issue is, the way you spend time with him and show it on the social media makes it look like he's your boyfriend.
She must be loving the engagement on her dying Instagram.
I can see she's learnt a new word, "heteronormative", I bet she'll use it loads now.
Screenshot_20230414-065214.png

Screenshot_20230414-065330.png

Screenshot_20230414-065424.png

Screenshot_20230414-065519.png

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shame she hasn't included any mention of 🐜 having similarly close, single female friends.

And we don't hear his own view of what it's like to see your gf cuddled up to another man calling him her best friend.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
The reel of her packing for yet another holiday sums her up completely, a pointless waste of time.

"So, Ant, what does your girlfriend do again?"

"Erm, she goes on holiday and films and edits a reel, WHICH TOOK HER AGES BY THE WAY, where she shows you what she's packed"

"Oops, sorry, I think you misunderstood me! I meant 'what does she do for a living, what's her job?"

* looks down and sighs * "that is her job"

"Oh..."

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“She tried to convince people that didn’t have money to give her hundreds of £ so they could learn how to save money”

“That doesn’t make much sense. Why didn’t you stop her?”

“Kept her out the house a few more hours a week.”

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Ahh poor guys hadn't slept for over 24 hours on their way to yet another holiday.

"Babe, we're having coffee and a tactical nap aren't we babe, just a tactical nap..."

Just the short 11 hour plane trip to Arizona. duck the planet, eh Zanna, as long as you can keep going on hoholiday.

How this woman has any followers at all is a mystery.

• Wow
  • Sick
Ahh poor guys hadn't slept for over 24 hours on their way to yet another holiday.

"Babe, we're having coffee and a tactical nap aren't we babe, just a tactical nap..."

Just the short 11 hour plane trip to Arizona. duck the planet, eh Zanna, as long as you can keep going on hoholiday.

How this woman has any followers at all is a mystery.
bleep.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Apparently so tired, completely knackered etc but still manages to put the heatless curls in.
It's good to know she jas her priorities straight. And this woman thinks she can be a mountain hike leader? Grow the duck up.
I am 100% sure that her mental health is going to be absolutely fine for the next fortnight.

Zanna, the only person able to turn her menty b on and off when it suits.

Reactions: 19
Can’t even cope with her packing what looks like 3 suitcases and doing heatless curls for a hiking trip. Also, parking up and napping in a random car park in the US seems terrifying to me?!

• Heart
Can’t even cope with her packing what looks like 3 suitcases and doing heatless curls for a hiking trip. Also, parking up and napping in a random car park in the US seems terrifying to me?!
I don't get why they couldn't have booked a room in Phoenix for their first night. It seems stupidly reckless.

Reactions: 19
Sleeping in car parks in the US is super common, loads of vanlifers do it and if you go to a Walmart or home depot (like B&Q) you'll see loads of people sleeping in cars/campers as they travel around. I've done it a lot and the first night is a bit spooky, but then it's fine. Lots of the car parks have security going around at night too.

Reactions: 6
Sleeping in car parks in the US is super common, loads of vanlifers do it and if you go to a Walmart or home depot (like B&Q) you'll see loads of people sleeping in cars/campers as they travel around. I've done it a lot and the first night is a bit spooky, but then it's fine. Lots of the car parks have security going around at night too.
Maybe I’m biased because I just listened to a podcast about a 20 year old girl being shot execution style in a park and ride. And another one about a girl being abducted in a van from outside Best Buy 🙃😂

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Maybe I’m biased because I just listened to a podcast about a 20 year old girl being shot execution style in a park and ride. And another one about a girl being abducted in a van from outside Best Buy 🙃😂
Fellow true crime podcast fan over here 🙌 listened to a lot of murder at work today 😅

Reactions: 7
Wait, she’s actually on holiday with Ant? Poor guy is going to be dragged everywhere and forced to wake up at 5am despite actually needing a genuine break from his REAL job!

The texture of that fleece is giving me charity shop vibes
Don’t give her ideas - she’ll start pretending she’s being eco-conscious shopping preloved clothes. I don’t think Zanna has even stepped inside a charity shop before!

(P.s charity shops are great! Not a dig at you though! That fleece is not my cup of tea wherever it came from haha!)

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.