Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"I feel like I'm in a fashion rut, who do you follow for fashion inspiration?"

also known as...

"Hey, any independent and eye wateringly expensive brands, please send me free clothes, I'm tall and leggy and will model them for you"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Seem she’s out looking for a stylist, maybe if she chose to forgo another Chanel bag she could afford herself a session.
This is the thing I don’t get (probably about high end fashion generally) is that she must spend so much money on some of the blandest stuff going - what’s the point in spending it to not have a sense of style to start with?
I certainly don’t have a sense of style, but I don’t own a wardrobe of designer gear

Reactions: 5
Reckon Tony put his foot down on her going to Dubai for the birthday bash as mentioned in the photo? She can’t claim she’s too busy to not have been able to go, she has made a habit of not attending her friends parties e.g. anything Tally puts on apparently

• Haha
Reactions: 6
They sure seem adamant to reinforce the “best
mate” idea at every chance.

I’ll never bee able to unsee this 😳

E0C04131-1D76-4A38-8AFB-B7F8F3AC593F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.