Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did someone on here not say they matched with Ollie on Tinder and he was incredibly arrogant (unsurprisingly) so I don’t think he’s gay even though he looks it! He’s best mates with that David Birtwistle who goes out with Hazel Wallace

Reactions: 4
If he is gay, he’s yet another Zanna’s trend to jump on - having a gay best mate. Hun, you’re decades too late.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t think he’s gay. I think they’re ‘having a laugh’ at the speculation the photos create whilst secretly being desperate to bang each other. Or maybe not so secretly who knows 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
I don’t think he’s gay. I think they’re ‘having a laugh’ at the speculation the photos create whilst secretly being desperate to bang each other. Or maybe not so secretly who knows 🤷‍♀️
It would be like a couple.of praying mantis getting it on.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Ollie was previously plastering insta with pictures of him and another guy we know, Max. They are “good friends” and travelled together for like most of 2021 and were all over insta with it. Another friendship that came out of nowhere and was super intense. Now those photos together have stopped, however Max and Ollie were indeed in Bali and Dubai together but you wouldn’t know it from their individual posts. Something is afoot.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
The food doesn't look very vegetarian to me 👀
Yeah I had a look at the menu and there is nothing vegetarian that would resemble that, so she's clearly not even veggie anymore yet on her story she posted that they had lots of veggie options :rolleyes: :rolleyes: so disingenuous just admit you eat meat again

I don’t understand why she pretends to care about animals and the planet. Just live your selfish life Zanna and stop lying to yourself and your followers.

Reactions: 9
Ooof a nerve has very clearly been touched with the comments about Mr Baz :ROFLMAO: I wouldn't get that defensive if someone made those kinds of comments about a genuinely platonic male friendship of mine.... 🤨

• Haha
Yes!! Let's have a discussion about how I can go out with a man for dinner and it's perfectly fine! To whoever messaged her saying it's weird, well done for giving her the opportunity to up her engagement and prove she's not like other girls. 😒

And yes, Zanna, I hate to burst your quirky bubble but it's really not groundbreaking to have male and female friends, lots of people do it.

Reactions: 13
It’s funny she said this today as I’m just listening to today’s Giggly Squad and they covered this topic (dunno if anyone else listens) 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
Oooooof I mean she's not wrong that it's fine for women to have male friends. It's more the very sudden intense friendship, working out together, nights out together, 'treating him', constantly calling him her bestie, plus never spending any time with her actual boyfriend, that makes it cross some kind of line to those viewing 🤷

Reactions: 21
Oooooof I mean she's not wrong that it's fine for women to have male friends. It's more the very sudden intense friendship, working out together, nights out together, 'treating him', constantly calling him her bestie, plus never spending any time with her actual boyfriend, that makes it cross some kind of line to those viewing 🤷
And hugging him like your bf
So weird

Reactions: 5
I had a feeling she was baiting people to comment on having a male friend. How could we forget she’s just not like other girls!

What I find more strange is that she calls him her bestie, but haven’t they only known each other for a few months? And she goes swimming with his mum every morning?

Although saying that, she seems to call everyone her bestie so who knows 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
She tries to make the point that it wouldn’t be weird that she goes out so often with her female friends… it still is Zan but not for the same reason.
I really get the vibe at the moment that she needs a ‘minder’, someone always has to be there and more often than not they’re doing expensive things with her at the same time.

🐜 looks very out the picture because for the most part he is, he’s actually employed so can’t swan about London every day. I wonder how she works through that in her own head about her relationships - I don’t think she needs to ‘justify’ it anyway but I personally find it very obvious even as an outsider

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.