Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She “is open” to having a kid one day, shocker!! We all want to keep a roof over our heads Zanna, some of us are more at risk than others evidentially.
Open to is very different to ‘wanting to’, but seems she’s bought a few more years living in Ants house regardless

• Wow
Reactions: 11
She just couldn’t lower herself to donating her designer crap to a local charity shop instead.. any excuse to go into London 🙃

Reactions: 6
I didnt realise tall and leggy were personality traits which is what people are usually referring to with that question.
Zanna - claims to not want to be defined by being tall. Also Zanna - defines herself as tall

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Zanna, Tall, leggy, eyebrowy, teethy and smanshingly menty.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She “is open” to having a kid one day, shocker!! We all want to keep a roof over our heads Zanna, some of us are more at risk than others evidentially.
Open to is very different to ‘wanting to’, but seems she’s bought a few more years living in Ants house regardless
I can’t wait for the blog post: having a baby exceeded my expectations!

She’s insufferable now, imagine what she’ll be like if/when she’s a mum. She will be unbearable.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’ll outsource every single aspect of parenting so she can go to the gym in London and take people on overpriced holidays.
The kid will be a prop Judy like Bella and she’ll avoid all care and responsibilities at any and all costs.

Reactions: 7
She’ll outsource every single aspect of parenting so she can go to the gym in London and take people on overpriced holidays.
The kid will be a prop Judy like Bella and she’ll avoid all care and responsibilities at any and all costs.
She’ll no doubt avoid any actual costs too as no doubt the baby for ‘content’ will be funded by Ant and whatever companies are stupid enough to send her all the gifted items she needs. The woman makes a mockery of everything, motherhood will be no different and I can guarantee she will do it in the most insensitive way too.

Reactions: 4
She’ll also get pregnant instantly with no issues as she’s such a superhuman and perfect height to carry a baby

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I like the way she's bought herself a few years grace before she actually has a baby though, gotta sort out the old menty b first, but she's secured her place in the Surrey mansion on the promise of it.
And don't even get me started on how insufferable she would be both during and after pregnancy. I can almost hear her 'pinging back into shape' already.

Reactions: 9
Imagine the jOuRnEy she’d go on trying to conceive and through pregnancy, imagine the pregnancy wellness peddling - it’s an industry within itself but knowing her timing it’ll have already died out

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Anyone think it's weird that twice lately she's shown the photos where she's on a fitness magazine cover, and then deletes them?
It's almost like she's changed so much in such a short space of time, and not for the better, that she hates to be reminded? She looked so much better. Eyebrows in a normal place, no frozen expression.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.