Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
TOXIC PRODUCTIVITY

How is this a more relaxed day?
So toxic. Whilst none of it seems particularly challenging, there is so much going on there. No wonder she had a breakdown if she thinks this is chilled. She is just begging for validation. Look at me and how productive I am. Look at everything I can achieve in one day. Bluergh.

Reactions: 8
The thing is, everything she does has no real purpose. Its all 'fun and games' for the average person, its like a normal day for most. Writing a newsletter is hardly a taxing job...
Also she has chosen to travel into London just to workout, surely a workout in her own gym is better suited to someone with 'mental health' struggles.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
The thing is, everything she does has no real purpose. Its all 'fun and games' for the average person, its like a normal day for most. Writing a newsletter is hardly a taxing job...
Also she has chosen to travel into London just to workout, surely a workout in her own gym is better suited to someone with 'mental health' struggles.
Exactly, choosing to travel from Oxshott into London for an intense work out after already having got up at 6am for an outdoor swim, doesn’t exactly scream “self care” to me. How can she be friends with Tally who preaches the absolute opposite message?

Reactions: 15
A bit OT - but I had an email from Skin+Me saying that they’re raising their prices to £30 a month. I’m pretty sure they already increased it from £20 to £25 in the last year (I already cancelled and switched to Dermatica!)

I’m going to send them an email and suggest they reduce their influencer advertising spend instead of expecting customers to pay more. I know it’s cheap marketing, but it’s insulting and honestly turned me off the brand completely after seeing low-effort posts like Zanna’s popping up all over the place.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
It fucks me off no end when she bangs on about sunshine and how "us Brits are so deprived of it".
Well WE might be, she most definitely isn't. She literally spends most of her life on holiday and in the sun. Knob.

Reactions: 21
A bit OT - but I had an email from Skin+Me saying that they’re raising their prices to £30 a month. I’m pretty sure they already increased it from £20 to £25 in the last year (I already cancelled and switched to Dermatica!)

I’m going to send them an email and suggest they reduce their influencer advertising spend instead of expecting customers to pay more. I know it’s cheap marketing, but it’s insulting and honestly turned me off the brand completely after seeing low-effort posts like Zanna’s popping up all over the place.
Agree. I get fed up of all these influencers being gifted all the products when us normal people have to pay full price. Also most of the ads are so obvious and cringeworthy.

Reactions: 11
That's what I thought. Where is the work?
And additionally she thinks people are waiting for her to write something. Like...who cares about your verbal diarrhea in a form of a blog post, newsletter or a reel 🤷‍♀️🙄 and if so those are the activities that you do before or after work...

View attachment 2082310
---
Hi Zanna, I see you’re reading here again making sure we know you were with Tony today!
I work in marketing for quite a big brand and this is a normal sort of day for me (minus the accommodation research part lol) - plus Zoom calls with my coworkers. I don't think it's particularly taxing BUT I'm sure as hell not squeezing TWO workouts (one in another city!!) before I start work. She's burnt out because of exercise, not work.

• Heart
She creates that fake "busy" life. Ant is commuting to work so she needs to show she is as well when in fact in her case no one is asking her to. She is mental. Read the room zanzipan. And seriously if she stopped doing all this stuff, it would make no difference to anyone as No-one is dependent on her writing shish except herself for ego boost 😒😑
---
LoL
Screenshot_20230407_080918_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
So toxic. Whilst none of it seems particularly challenging, there is so much going on there. No wonder she had a breakdown if she thinks this is chilled. She is just begging for validation. Look at me and how productive I am. Look at everything I can achieve in one day. Bluergh.
Seriously?? It's like what normal people fit in before and after work

Reactions: 4
I work in marketing for quite a big brand and this is a normal sort of day for me (minus the accommodation research part lol) - plus Zoom calls with my coworkers. I don't think it's particularly taxing BUT I'm sure as hell not squeezing TWO workouts (one in another city!!) before I start work. She's burnt out because of exercise, not work.
I imagine the difference is the content you work on is actually half decent and offers some sort of value as you have targets to meet and real responsibilities within your role.

She places so much importance on her “work” and keeping busy, when none of it really matters.

Just what I wanted on a Good Friday morning, another round of 'questions' and answers with Zanna 🙄
I so want to ask about Thrive and how it's going but I'd never see the answer as anything outside of making her look great is an instant block 😂

Reactions: 6
I’m sure no one is saying Zanna has a hard day of work 😂 but it’s more the comment about that being a relaxing day for her. She has a real addiction to exercise and having to be up and about. I just can’t believe her psychologist would say that’s a good idea. She needs to just be with herself at home. I feel like she can’t stand being alone in the quiet and just switching off.

All this while Zanna is now selling yet another brand’s skincare… And regularly mentioning other products she’s using when the whole idea around skin+me is to steer away from endless products. Who would buy into this? None of it is genuine.

I’m sure no one is saying Zanna has a hard day of work 😂 but it’s more the comment about that being a relaxing day for her. She has a real addiction to exercise and having to be up and about. I just can’t believe her psychologist would say that’s a good idea. She needs to just be with herself at home. I feel like she can’t stand being alone in the quiet and just switching off.
She seems to be using working out as an escape from sitting with her own thoughts more now than ever. Why trek over to London when you have a massive, well-equipped at-home gym? Oh, right, to make a whole morning out of that so you don't have to think or feel or anything. Her therapist is either being lied to or tit.

Reactions: 12
She seems to be using working out as an escape from sitting with her own thoughts more now than ever. Why trek over to London when you have a massive, well-equipped at-home gym? Oh, right, to make a whole morning out of that so you don't have to think or feel or anything. Her therapist is either being lied to or tit.
Hit the nail on the head there. She cant seem to just 'be'.

Listen, she's a busy gal, OKAY??
There's muddy puddle dipping to be done, followed by a pointless Q&A where she has to write all the questions first and finally the tedious task of offloading one's Chanel and LV collection. These designer 'pieces' aren't just gonna sell themselves, are they?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Listen, she's a busy gal, OKAY??
There's muddy puddle dipping to be done, followed by a pointless Q&A where she has to write all the questions first and finally the tedious task of offloading one's Chanel and LV collection. These designer 'pieces' aren't just gonna sell themselves, are they?
You should definitely start a Zanna parody account on IG or something. I'd follow that 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she even in therapy anymore? Oh yeah, she said she won’t share anymore from an open wound. But really? She can’t help herself but share EVERYTHING, so I call bullshit and think she’s abandoned therapy to free up time for wellness wankery and even more workouts.

Probably didn’t get enough sympathy or free stuff from her menty b so has been forced to come up with another idea and bandwagon to jump on.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.