Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have something nice to say… those peanut noodles actually look pretty good!
The brows on the other hand, yikes!!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Why does she think she first one to do anything. She introduced ant and Ollie to her favourite bubble tea place - why does it come across like she invented bubble tea and has to the one to tell everyone about it. Gosh she’s bloody annoying. Glad to see ant joining in on Zanna and Ollie’s dates lol

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Why does she think she first one to do anything. She introduced ant and Ollie to her favourite bubble tea place - why does it come across like she invented bubble tea and has to the one to tell everyone about it. Gosh she’s bloody annoying. Glad to see ant joining in on Zanna and Ollie’s dates lol
She's so cultured and edgy, you can't possibly have known about bubble tea before her

So they've been to see Derren Brown and her and Ant have 'worked out' how he once managed to 'read her mind' and tell everyone her PIN
Calm down Columbo, once you've already written it down for him I'm pretty sure that's how he knew it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What a winner to have picked her though, that would be a PIN number you’d want to have - I’m imagining all the sound bath sessions I could afford 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I am fortunately in Jordan (my holiday for this year) and travelling on a longish journey between destinations… I feel so lucky to be here. The Jordanian culture is so conservative here - most women in hijabs or with their hair covered. Not a pair of shorts in sight. And yes we are hiking. And yes it’s 26 degrees… I can’t believe Zanna came here and wore skimpy shorts and crop tops… it’s incredibly insensitive and disrespectful of the culture here. The people are so lovely and some people are fairly poor… to think Zanna was here parading around the way she does makes me really sad. Gives tourists a bad name :(

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Just saw her story doing restorative yoga and one of the girls behind her is a bit exposed.. do you think she asks for permission before filming classes?

I’d hate knowing that I was being recorded in what should be a private, relaxing space 🫣

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just saw her story doing restorative yoga and one of the girls behind her is a bit exposed.. do you think she asks for permission before filming classes?

I’d hate knowing that I was being recorded in what should be a private, relaxing space 🫣
I hate that. Also, imagine having to say to your mate "can I film this catch up in a sauna for an insta time-lapse?"

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I hate that. Also, imagine having to say to your mate "can I film this catch up in a sauna for an insta time-lapse?"
I don’t think I could be friends with an influencer for this reason! (And many other reasons haha!)

Reactions: 3
Yuk, I hate that she filmed her yoga class. She’s so detached from reality. I’d be complaining to the studio if someone got their stupid phone out halfway through a class. I don’t know how she isn’t ashamed of being like this?

Reactions: 16
I thought that about her yoga as well, the poor woman behind her just getting on with her life.
I wouldn’t believe she’d explicitly ask permission because it probably didn’t dawn on her, more of a ‘do it until I’m asked to stop’. She could’ve at least gone to the back of the room if she wanted to film herself, but she’s a teachers pet so she’s obviously up the front

Sunday restorative yoga in some quite compromising positions made that bit more challenging by a prize idiot

Why does she have to blend all that veg into unappealing baby food slop? Is she not able to chew whole vegetables with her horse dentures?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She looked SO unnatural cooking and serving that slop, and also, I was this close to messaging that studio she filmed people in to say I would never darken their door based on that reel she showed. It is such an invasion!

Reactions: 8
She looked SO unnatural cooking and serving that slop, and also, I was this close to messaging that studio she filmed people in to say I would never darken their door based on that reel she showed. It is such an invasion!
Her knife skills are nonexistent! Almost as bad as that video of Kendall Jenner trying to slice a cucumber 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t understand why she’s insisting on posting any type of recipes, be it herself or someone else cooking. What is the point? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Yeah I don’t get the need up blend the sauce. Adults can eat vegetables, they don’t need to get hidden like you would for a child!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.