Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Turns out all she needed was a few more holidays!! Just what the doctor/psychiatrist/life coach ordered 😁
What they ordered or what she paid them to tell her.?? Another way to justify her massive carbon footprint and crappy pointless life style!!

Reactions: 5
Probably a lot of people would, and no shade on that whatsoever!! But most people aren’t charging £2000 to guide people through the area. She should know more than just what she’s read online! Clearly she hasn’t even had a conversation with the company running things.
I don’t think anyone actually cares if a tricky foreign word is mispronounced but it just goes to show how little she cares beyond getting people to sign up for her over priced scams
There’s an advert on the tube at the moment for a 21 day guided trip to Australia for about £5.5k. At first I thought that was a rip off, you can do Oz for cheaper. But it includes flights, a guide, excursions, hotels and some meals. For a THREE WEEK trip. So how does five days excluding flights on a trip where most of the activities are hiking come to £2k.

• Wow
Reactions: 21
If I was able just to pop to the coast on a weekday, I wouldn't mind a little rain.
View attachment 2027765
Oh, I guess it's OK after all. What a dreamy little life she leads.
View attachment 2027766
Sorry if this is a stupid question but I always thought those diagonal lines from your nose to your mouth were from smoking too much?? Is this something Botox might have made worse potentially? I literally know nothing about face lines/ wrinkles/ Botox so please correct me if I’m wrong

Reactions: 1
Lines from smoking are usually those small ones around the lips, from holding cigarettes

Reactions: 2
Also anyone know why she wasn’t invited to Alice livings 30th bday? Thought they were quite close, Tally went.

Reactions: 2
Also anyone know why she wasn’t invited to Alice livings 30th bday? Thought they were quite close, Tally went.
She was probably on holiday, either that or too traumatised by her 30th birthday breakdown 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sorry who’s he Zan? Someone you know?

Just that you spend barely any time with him.
That genuinely makes me feel a bit sorry for them… I can’t imagine being in London while my husband is at work and not thinking to communicate with him about what time I’m leaving. Just implies they don’t text throughout the day and stuff which is just a bit sad.

Reactions: 19
Yeah that’s really odd behaviour - this would happen to us a lot in the past and we would always message to see if we could come home on the same train? They’re so weird.

I quite like Ant (don’t shoot me!)- he seems quite nice in her vlogs… quite normal and has half a brain. God knows how he puts up with her narcissistic drivel.

Reactions: 15
I was going to say the same exact thing. If I were in town and going home around the time my partner might be commuting, there’s no way we wouldn’t communicate to get on the same train. Couples are different, no denying, but does that just show how self-absorbed she is? Unless they did communicate and she just made it out to be a coincidence (wouldn’t put it past her)…

Reactions: 11
Zanna in shock-horror ‘I am many different things’ post

YAWN. So is everyone. No one ever said you had to be anything else. Bore off.

Reactions: 6
It looks terrible!! Veggie sausages are generally quite dry and then it’s just a plate of boring looking veg. Yuk. No way would I be photographing that!!

Reactions: 3
I also don’t mind Ant the more I’ve seen of him… sure he’s a banker but he’s obviously shown himself to be committed to his work and it’s paid off for him - unlike someone we know!

Also that post about her containing multitudes, yeah sure Zan, but her multitudes are all the same thing - what can she possibly do to bolster her status or monetise for her gain?? To me that isn’t different things!

Reactions: 1
My mouth feels dry just looking at that food 😟

I think they need to be introduced to the wonderful world of tinned tomatoes. And herbs and spices.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.