Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Offline for a day…I’m calling it now, she’ll be back with a story about how her mental health took a dip and her psychologist and psychiatrist were seriously concerned about her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Offline for a day…I’m calling it now, she’ll be back with a story about how her mental health took a dip and her psychologist and psychiatrist were seriously concerned about her 🙄
I think she's probably doing something completely despicable (as in, more than usual) and is trying to avoid backlash for posting about it? But then why advertise taking a day off, it's not like people would message her if there are no Stories/posts every 24 hours, asking if she's OK? (Or do they? I don't know).

Reactions: 3
Her eyebrows are wild, WILD today in her stories.

Is there anything that can be done when this happens (e.g. Botox to relax the opposing muscles and calm them down a bit) or does she have to just wait a few months for it to wear off?

Reactions: 4
I'm so glad that she is able to go back to hiking, (did she ever stop?) because it brings her joy and she hopes it brings you joy too, but mainly she hopes it brings her money so she can continue to holiday for a living.

Also, having a hard time flogging those last 3 places? It's almost as if people don't want to spend a fortune for a very last minute trip that they could organise themselves for much cheaper? Maybe she's run out of gullible followers.

Reactions: 9
I'm so glad that she is able to go back to hiking, (did she ever stop?) because it brings her joy and she hopes it brings you joy too, but mainly she hopes it brings her money so she can continue to holiday for a living.

Also, having a hard time flogging those last 3 places? It's almost as if people don't want to spend a fortune for a very last minute trip that they could organise themselves for much cheaper? Maybe she's run out of gullible followers.
She probably doesn’t realise that most normal people have real jobs and responsibilities, which means they can’t just book an over-priced holiday at short notice!

It’s interesting to see how much importance she places on her content. She looks so stressed about something that’s completely inconsequential. Has anyone even noticed the lack of hiking content? Do they even care? Is this what she tells herself so she can justify her lifestyle?

I genuinely think that her lack of purpose and being a professional hypocrite is the reason for her “menty b” but no one will tell her that because it’s not what she wants to hear 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
It’s interesting to see how much importance she places on her content. She looks so stressed about something that’s completely inconsequential. Has anyone even noticed the lack of hiking content? Do they even care? Is this what she tells herself so she can justify her lifestyle?

I genuinely think that her lack of purpose and being a professional hypocrite is the reason for her “menty b” but no one will tell her that because it’s not what she wants to hear 🤷‍♀️
This! She's such a disingenuous wanker.

Did we really need a reel to tell us how to roast and blend up some vegetables? Maybe this is what she thinks complicated cooking is.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I think she's probably doing something completely despicable (as in, more than usual) and is trying to avoid backlash for posting about it? But then why advertise taking a day off, it's not like people would message her if there are no Stories/posts every 24 hours, asking if she's OK? (Or do they? I don't know).
Oh did she say she was taking a day off? I missed that
---

Is there anything that can be done when this happens (e.g. Botox to relax the opposing muscles and calm them down a bit) or does she have to just wait a few months for it to wear off?
I don’t know what’s happening other than she must be having too much every time and/or not leaving enough time between sessions. The doctor should really be advising her against it. I get Botox in 2 areas and still have full movement and my eyebrows haven’t moved - my doctor is very cautious about the amount she puts in. All that money and she can’t find a decent a doctor? It’s bizarre.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5

From what I’ve read about ‘spocking’, where the tails of the eyebrows take off into space, it happens when the dr only injects in the middle of the forehead and there is still some movement on the sides of the forehead so she can raise her brows. But only the side bits move so they look they’re flying off her face 💀

• Haha
Her eyes look weird, like they’re falling closed under the weight of her brows. I don’t get it.

Reactions: 2
Also, her skin doesn't even look that great in those pictures. It's good she feels that she can take photos without makeup or a filter, and I'm not knocking her skin (we all have bad days and skin troubles) but I'm just not sure it's a great advert 🤷‍♀️ I tried Skin+Me for a while, and even though lots of friends raved about it, it just wasn't right for me.

Screenshot_20230322_092456_Instagram~2.jpg

Reactions: 6
I tried it too and I didn’t notice any difference from the products I had already been using, even after they changed my dose twice). I guess I didn’t really need it anyway which I think is part of their schtick, convincing everyone that they do. It’s expensive and I guess if it works for some people that’s great.

Reactions: 2
I’ve used it for quite a while and I have really liked it! It did really help with the skin issues I had, but naturally that means I’ve found my skin priorities have changed - but they don’t do anything to tackle skin redness which is what I’d like to look into.
I’d have said my skin is a better advert for it, but maybe that’s just because I’m so used to it without makeup and hers looks a bit irritated to me

I’ve used it for quite a while and I have really liked it! It did really help with the skin issues I had, but naturally that means I’ve found my skin priorities have changed - but they don’t do anything to tackle skin redness which is what I’d like to look into.
I’d have said my skin is a better advert for it, but maybe that’s just because I’m so used to it without makeup and hers looks a bit irritated to me
That will be all the sunburn from her boat dive trip?
Or maybe the sun from her Majorca trip?
She loves a tan does Zanny
Also madness that these 2 trips were in the past 4 weeks.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
That will be all the sunburn from her boat dive trip?
Or maybe the sun from her Majorca trip?
She loves a tan does Zanny
Also madness that these 2 trips were in the past 4 weeks.
No wonder she looks so haggard 😳

For skin redness I would recomment La Roche Posay. Quite pricey but found it has helped.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.