Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My God i know i'm being petty, but her sharing a photo of her enormous Surrey snowy garden gives me the rage. I know I'm being irrational, but I feel like she doesn't deserve the weather!! She goes from one amazing location to another with barely a breath in-between and now wakes up (earlier than anyone else I expect) to her garden blanketed in snow.
Anyway, happy International Women's Day to everyone. Except Zanna.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
My God i know i'm being petty, but her sharing a photo of her enormous Surrey snowy garden gives me the rage. I know I'm being irrational, but I feel like she doesn't deserve the weather!! She goes from one amazing location to another with barely a breath in-between and now wakes up (earlier than anyone else I expect) to her garden blanketed in snow.
Anyway, happy International Women's Day to everyone. Except Zanna.
If it’s any consolation the snow is already melting and it’s mostly just rainy slush now

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh. She's now telling people that they should go on holiday with their parents. I just despise the way she thinks she is 'pioneering' in everything she does, even though she is such a basic witch.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But it's not her house or snowy garden
Whenever someone reminds me of that, it makes me feel a little smug about going 50:50 on the house I'd bought with my partner, about all holidays I paid for myself, etc. ✨ It's the little things in life ✨
---
Ugh. She's now telling people that they should go on holiday with their parents. I just despise the way she thinks she is 'pioneering' in everything she does, even though she is such a basic witch.
Not everyone can. Some people don't have parents, some parents are toxic AF. She fled from a few days break from her parents too so is she really in a position to make such a recommendation?

• Heart
Those poor people sitting around them on the train while she films Ant eating the donuts she made. They just want a bit of peace and quiet on their journey home and they get these two sitting opposite them. I wouldn't blame them if they have to have a mental health day from work tomorrow after witnessing that.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Those poor people sitting around them on the train while she films Ant eating the donuts she made. They just want a bit of peace and quiet on their journey home and they get these two sitting opposite them. I wouldn't blame them if they have to have a mental health day from work tomorrow after witnessing that.
Also, even if it's a public place there was no need to film them - just film your doughnuts at home idiot!

Reactions: 4
Has Botox, feels fluey.

It's literally the first listed side effect on the NHS website.

'After treatment you may have:

• a headache and flu-like symptoms for the first 24 hours'
If I was having a toxin injected into my face I'd like to think my Dr would advise of the possible side effects :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Has Botox, feels fluey.

It's literally the first listed side effect on the NHS website.

'After treatment you may have:

• a headache and flu-like symptoms for the first 24 hours'
If I was having a toxin injected into my face I'd like to think my Dr would advise of the possible side effects :rolleyes:
But but...she's been going to him since she was like literally 25? 🙄
---
Stand down lads, it's not covid 😒
Also good to see she's still being babysat by someone while she 'works'.

Last edited:
Interesting how she’s not mentioned her Menty B or Menty H since she’s been back. And straight off to another trip. Is she cured then? Must be all the sound baths…

• Haha
  • Wow
She’s said she doesn’t feel well but has also hidden the fact the equally awful Tally Rye is at her house working. 🤣🙃

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.