Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s deleted any mention of red eye flights now. Still has to have a time stamp up though!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
A red eye to Mallorca 😂
Is she in Mallorca again? Normally her frequent excessive travel are a source of amusement to me but this just got me down a bit. I had very modest travel plans this year, I was hoping to visit a friend in the Netherlands for a long weekend, and another one in Portugal, but everything is getting so expensive I am not sure I can even manage these! The price of my season ticket is going up this month, and I need to finally get a driving licence, which will cost an arm and a leg, and she just casually flies over to Mallorca for a bit of hiking. What a dick.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Oh my god she can just seriously duck off so hard… ‘red eye’ to Mallorca ‘for work’

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If it actually were a work trip, she’d be tagging the eff out of the stories - i.e. tourism board, hotel, airline… anyone who would’ve arranged it/paid for it. But she’s just there with a friend (?) and that photo dude (welcome back Chris!). Work trip = her writing yet another copy+paste ultimate guide #yawn

• Haha
If it actually were a work trip, she’d be tagging the eff out of the stories - i.e. tourism board, hotel, airline… anyone who would’ve arranged it/paid for it. But she’s just there with a friend (?) and that photo dude (welcome back Chris!). Work trip = her writing yet another copy+paste ultimate guide #yawn
Taking more photos of her with her eyebrows raised and nostrils flared in swimwear i’m going to bet!

• Haha
  • Sick
She has never done a proper travel work trip where she goes into detail about the logistics of travelling. Her travel content is just a travel guide at the end of her trip. If you follow Cheapholidayexpect, she is amazing and goes into so much detail and explains everything so well. Also is much more approachable and relatable.

She has never done a proper travel work trip where she goes into detail about the logistics of travelling. Her travel content is just a travel guide at the end of her trip. If you follow Cheapholidayexpect, she is amazing and goes into so much detail and explains everything so well. Also is much more approachable and relatable.
I love Chelsea (I think that’s who you mean?). Her content is so useful and I messaged her asking her a question and she got back to me within a day with useful information. She’s an amazing influencer. She also does tonnes of things in the UK which I think is really good, showing it doesn’t always have to be abroad

Reactions: 10
I love Chelsea (I think that’s who you mean?). Her content is so useful and I messaged her asking her a question and she got back to me within a day with useful information. She’s an amazing influencer. She also does tonnes of things in the UK which I think is really good, showing it doesn’t always have to be abroad
Yes, its Chelsea. Love her content. I agree I like that she has a big focus on the UK.

Reactions: 3
I understand this point of view but if you have £2000 to spare and aren’t doing due dilligence that’s on you. Group travel companies have existed for decades and in the era of the internet price transparency is immediately accessible to most people
For sure it's on them that they'll be overpaying for this trip, but what Zanna (and other influencers) are doing is manipulating these women into thinking they are "friends" so that the additional cost is justified. Zanna does not care about these people in the least but she loves the freebies and the attention. I wish a journalist (or just someone with a lot of money) would go on one of these trips and document this type of scam.

Reactions: 15
Hmm looks like her work trip is shooting content for Adidas Terrex. Which sucks. I love Terrex 😩 Unlike with other brands, she has actually been raving about their free hiker shoes and wears them often, so this one actually makes sense.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Hmm looks like her work trip is shooting content for Adidas Terrex. Which sucks. I love Terrex 😩 Unlike with other brands, she has actually been raving about their free hiker shoes and wears them often, so this one actually makes sense.
she used to have a big partnership with them that ended a few years back but she never said why - interesting they're working together again

Do you think she's had more botox this time? The area between her nose and mouth looks odd

Lol at “Sink Tare”

🤣🤣🤣
Imagine dropping thousands to go on a hike with this basic B when she can’t even be bothered to learn how to pronounce the destination! I bet her local knowledge will be useless. Can’t wait to read her expert travel guide 😂😂😂

• Haha
So she went away on Friday, and is back already? Was away for three days? I guess it's back to business as normal with Zamboni. No sign of environmentally conscious Zanna (well, she's been dead a while), and clearly her menty b must be improving 💀

Reactions: 7
The pronunciation of Cinque Terre has killed me off. I’ll probably never recover.

• Haha
There was another place she pronounced incorrectly too - can’t remember what it was. How embarrassing for a so-called travel expert.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.