Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That’s The Vegetarian Butcher added to my ‘brands to avoid’ list then!

Why do influencers who have plenty of money get so many freebies?! And free ‘work trips’! It just puts me off buying from those brands completely.

duck off and then duck off some more Zanna.

Reactions: 5

Why do influencers who have plenty of money get so many freebies?! And free ‘work trips’! It just puts me off buying from those brands completely.

she’s just launched her 5 night/ 6 day hiking trip to Italy …. At a cost of £2k for 6 days!!!! To hike and share a room with some one (flights not included and I doubt food is either)

ive been to cinque terre a few times as my friend is Italian and his family have a house there. Omg her trip is so incredibly over priced its insaneeeeeeee

£2k to hike for 5 days and share a room

I’m gobsmacked

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
she’s just launched her 5 night/ 6 day hiking trip to Italy …. At a cost of £2k for 6 days!!!! To hike and share a room with some one (flights not included and I doubt food is either)

ive been to cinque terre a few times as my friend is Italian and his family have a house there. Omg her trip is so incredibly over priced its insaneeeeeeee

£2k to hike for 5 days and share a room

I’m gobsmacked

Her website says........
5 Breakfasts, 1 picnic lunch, 1 Dinner included !!!!

Just editing as page 1 of itinerary says this but when you read the details there are:
5 Breakfasts, 2 picnic lunch, 2 Dinner included

Ooops Zambia which is it for £1,950

Also transfers are free based on Z flight times - outside this there will be a fee......

Actually - there are so many mistakes in the document.... talkes about arrivals in the departure section.

Can't believe the farewell dinner is not included either....

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Her website says........
5 Breakfasts, 1 picnic lunch, 1 Dinner included !!!!

Just editing as page 1 of itinerary says this but when you read the details there are:
5 Breakfasts, 2 picnic lunch, 2 Dinner included

Ooops Zambia which is it for £1,950

Also transfers are free based on Z flight times - outside this there will be a fee......
Outrageous
Who are these people that book on such an expensive trip and don’t do their own research and fork out so much ££££
---

Reactions: 9
She's such an idiot. She should really not travel if she's feeling unwell, she's only concerned about not feeling well and not about spreading germs.
Also, I don't think eating greens the way she prepares them, is going to make her feel better.
And finally, the privilege of being able to just sleep for 12 hours when you needed. I wish 🥲

• Sick
Reactions: 2

It also pissed me off that she opened the box and was clearly not interested in what had been sent to her. Bet she chucks all that stuff in a drawer somewhere or gives it to friends. I hope the Vegetarian Butcher see her stories and stop sending her stuff.

Reactions: 5
Imagine the state of her white sheets after a night of sweating with the amount of grubby fake tan she wears :sick:

She's such an idiot. She should really not travel if she's feeling unwell, she's only concerned about not feeling well and not about spreading germs.
Also, I don't think eating greens the way she prepares them, is going to make her feel better.
And finally, the privilege of being able to just sleep for 12 hours when you needed. I wish 🥲
View attachment 2015818

• Sick
Reactions: 3
In a crop top again when there’s snow outside. Must have the heating right up!!!!!
---
It also pissed me off that she opened the box and was clearly not interested in what had been sent to her. Bet she chucks all that stuff in a drawer somewhere or gives it to friends. I hope the Vegetarian Butcher see her stories and stop sending her stuff.
Definitely not interested one little bit

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
But but...she's been going to him since she was like literally 25? 🙄
---
Stand down lads, it's not covid 😒
Also good to see she's still being babysat by someone while she 'works'.
How does she know it’s not covid? Did she test for it? Sorry if I’ve missed that part of the discussion

That holiday!!! I have booked a similar trip to Cinque Terra in August for me and my husband and 2 kids - £1000 for accommodation for 6 nights, flights were £290 for ALL OF US. So £1300 in total. For 4. In August. Just have a think about that Zanna. You’re ripping people off.

• Wow
Reactions: 17
That holiday!!! I have booked a similar trip to Cinque Terra in August for me and my husband and 2 kids - £1000 for accommodation for 6 nights, flights were £290 for ALL OF US. So £1300 in total. For 4. In August. Just have a think about that Zanna. You’re ripping people off.
Yeah but does it include two picnic lunches? :D

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She must be taking a considerable cut out of it so she has to inflate the price.

She must be taking a considerable cut out of it so she has to inflate the price.
I can imagine it's the only way she can earn money considering the fewer and fewer sponsored deals she's doing

Reactions: 2
It makes me really angry that people are gullible enough to fall for it and pay it. It’s absolute profiteering off people who are a bit vulnerable in my eyes (mostly women with a bit of spare cash who holiday alone - a certain demographic who feel they have to pay more to feel safe travelling by themselves )

Reactions: 13
It makes me really angry that people are gullible enough to fall for it and pay it. It’s absolute profiteering off people who are a bit vulnerable in my eyes (mostly women with a bit of spare cash who holiday alone - a certain demographic who feel they have to pay more to feel safe travelling by themselves )
I understand this point of view but if you have £2000 to spare and aren’t doing due dilligence that’s on you. Group travel companies have existed for decades and in the era of the internet price transparency is immediately accessible to most people

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.