Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Remember on her last dive trip when one of her buddies from the trip didn’t have the right insurance and had to pay for a hypobolic chamber treatment himself because of a diving accident… and she begged her followers to help him out and donate to his crowdfunding thing

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
I bet having no signal is KILLING her. Even during her month long break during her ‘menty b’ she was on Instagram liking and commenting and probably still sharing on her private account. She’s likely never been this long fully offline.

Reactions: 15
I bet having no signal is KILLING her. Even during her month long break during her ‘menty b’ she was on Instagram liking and commenting and probably still sharing on her private account. She’s likely never been this long fully offline.
She’ll have a full social media strategy for making sure she moves straight back up the algorithm.
Or she’ll have an epiphany that she isn’t like other people and actually coped fine without social media, but this won’t be noticeable as she’ll post in exactly the same way as before

Reactions: 9
Whenever I see that photo I always think Lord of the Rings, but Legolas' hair is in better condition

IMG_20230301_224542.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Predictions for when Zanna Van head returns? Will the trip have exceeded her expectations?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
So she says this was a once in a life time trip. But also mentions they’ve booked again with same group for 2025??? Make it make sense.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Wow she looks like in her late 40's .what the heck happened.

Reactions: 9
At least her eyebrows aren’t trying to escape her head. Looks like she missed a few top up appointments.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Many of her trips are once-in-a-lifetime ones for most people. It clearly does pay to be tall and pointless...

• Haha
Reactions: 17
So she says this was a once in a life time trip. But also mentions they’ve booked again with same group for 2025??? Make it make sense.
Came here to say the same 😂
---
At least her eyebrows aren’t trying to escape her head. Looks like she missed a few top up appointments.
Def due a top up, eyebrows flat and eyelids droopy. Once you start though…

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Can’t wait for her to tell us how she’s mega proud of herself because of how much she struggles, I need to know how she’s managed the trip of a lifetime

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.