Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back to the swimming already and moaning about jetlag giving her 3.5 hours sleep? If you don't want jetlag, stop going on long haul "trips of a lifetime".
Boo bleeping hoo. 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I’m surprised she hasn’t topped up her gummy-smile botox.

Reactions: 5
So baffled about what a sound bath is - I looked up whether there are any near me and there's one that is £45 for 50 mins??? This is genuinely just nonsense for people with more money than sense.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She shouldn’t mess with sound baths, they can release a lot of emotion. I had one recently and was very emotional a few days after. I suppose it’s less dangerous than being completely ignorant about wild swimming.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
She shouldn’t mess with sound baths, they can release a lot of emotion. I had one recently and was very emotional a few days after. I suppose it’s less dangerous than being completely ignorant about wild swimming.
I doubt she has enough emotions for this to ever happen to her!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
It seems like she has this demented compulsion to push everything she has a vague interest in to it’s most extreme iteration. Calm down Zanna, you don’t need to over do everything!

Reactions: 21
It seems like she has this demented compulsion to push everything she has a vague interest in to it’s most extreme iteration. Calm down Zanna, you don’t need to over do everything!
But she does because she's NoT LiKe OtHeR GiRlS

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Exactly this - running, hiking, house plants, cold water swimming does it once, gets addicted, repeats constantly and is suddenly an expert.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.