Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I have a close family member working in mental health and she said she’s never heard of someone calling their psychologist. It’s all lies.
Her psychologist is probably one of those Instahuns who’s also now her best mate, bit like her dentist, brow lady, laser eye surgeon, mindfulness coach, who else am I forgetting?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Her psychologist is probably one of those Instahuns who’s also now her best mate, bit like her dentist, brow lady, laser eye surgeon, mindfulness coach, who else am I forgetting?
Exactly! It doesn’t sound like any of the professionals seem to have a professional working relationship with her.

Especially when it comes to therapists, psychologists, etc - surely there should be boundaries in place?

I guess mental health support is different for influencers and us peasants just don’t understand 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
Isn’t it weird that her main friends are people she has employed…..?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Exactly! It doesn’t sound like any of the professionals seem to have a professional working relationship with her.

Especially when it comes to therapists, psychologists, etc - surely there should be boundaries in place?

I guess mental health support is different for influencers and us peasants just don’t understand 🤷‍♀️
Anyone, literally anyone, can call themselves a psychologist as it’s not a protected title. Clinical-, counselling-, health-, occupational-psychologists are protected titles and would be bound by the HCPC code of conduct. I would be confident in believing her psychologist is therefore not a registered psychologist but some celeb/fame-seeking instagals/pals (the way she uses ‘gals’ gives me the ick).
I’m just waiting for the #ad for all of these therapies she is paying for gifted.

Reactions: 11
The ladies look rather relieved?
Screenshot_20230221-193723.png

Zanna, are you telling me that your 60/70 years old parent never had a takeaway drink before?
Screenshot_20230221-193740.png

Reactions: 6
Hmm looks like the "ladies" also take selfies and film the rest of the group so maybe they don't mind Zamboni's compulsory "pic or it didn't happen" selfie?
Screenshot_20230221-194037.png

Reactions: 2
Love the subtle ways she has shown she flew Business Class, check in photo and the photo of all the things that help her survive such a terrible journey.
Another bloody awful thing influencers do. Business class flights are insanely expensive nowadays and it's just so crass to show off while people are struggling to pay bills. She's a prize twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Another bloody awful thing influencers do. Business class flights are insanely expensive nowadays and it's just so crass to show off while people are struggling to pay bills. She's a prize twit.
Business class also has a higher carbon footprint than standard. Zanna is greenwashing personified.

Reactions: 11
The ladies look rather relieved?
View attachment 1977484
Zanna, are you telling me that your 60/70 years old parent never had a takeaway drink before?
View attachment 1977485
It’s actually possible, my in laws would never drink a soft drink walking around (it’s a fairly new thing in their lifetimes and they’d rather sit down and have a cup of tea!)

I’d love to know how Zanna going on what for most people is a trip of a lifetime as one of what will be many holidays this year fits in with her narrative of always working so hard, needing to do self care, not looking after herself, when she can afford to drop thousands of pounds on an incredible experience

Reactions: 5
It’s actually possible, my in laws would never drink a soft drink walking around (it’s a fairly new thing in their lifetimes and they’d rather sit down and have a cup of tea!)

I’d love to know how Zanna going on what for most people is a trip of a lifetime as one of what will be many holidays this year fits in with her narrative of always working so hard, needing to do self care, not looking after herself, when she can afford to drop thousands of pounds on an incredible experience
I wonder if she has actually dropped thousands of pounds on this holiday.. or is it another press/ad/kindly gifted “work” trip 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I wonder if she has actually dropped thousands of pounds on this holiday.. or is it another press/ad/kindly gifted “work” trip 🙃
I was thinking that earlier. And also remember the trip to Wales with her parents was all too much and she had to come home early. Hope that doesn't happen again when she is on a boat with her dad for 10 days!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I was thinking that earlier. And also remember the trip to Wales with her parents was all too much and she had to come home early. Hope that doesn't happen again when she is on a boat with her dad for 10 days!!!
Wales wasn’t exotic enough to cure her menty b…
Don’t worry she’ll be fine on this trip and when she comes back will be ‘so proud guys’ for navigating life for two weeks in luxury with no sound baths/psychologist/acupuncture/mind coach etc

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.