Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not sure how much more of her I can actually tolerate. Today she is flinging more money at displacement activities for her ‘menty B’ - aerial yoga, infrared sauna and cryotherapy.

Why must she do all of this in one day? Why must she spend money every single day? Great ad for Thrive innit? Telling her ‘customers’ to budget and cut back on the treats while shamelessly spending and booking holidays herself - oh and not working.
I think it was gifted

So that photo that Zanna took where most of thr swimmers were extremely uncomfortable getting a photo taken in their swimwear... She has actually made it permanent feature on her grid, not just a 24 hour story 🤦🏼‍♀️ ffs Zanna.

Doesn't she look at that photo and realise this?!! probably too busy looking at herself to notice 🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
So that photo that Zanna took where most of thr swimmers were extremely uncomfortable getting a photo taken in their swimwear... She has actually made it permanent feature on her grid, not just a 24 hour story 🤦🏼‍♀️ ffs Zanna.

Doesn't she look at that photo and realise this?!! probably too busy looking at herself to notice 🙄
I hope she had everyone's consent to post this
(Yes, Zanna, that's right. Verbal permission is enough but did you ask?)

Reactions: 8
No psychologist on board the dive boat. She’s just gonna have to manage it all herself.
She really has no bleeping idea does she.
None.
Well there’s no signal so at least we’ll get a break from the twit.
its the way she laughed when she said "i wont be able to call my psychologist and say HELP" as if it's hilarious. what's hilarious is that you're a bleep Zanna, but you just don't know it.

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I don't understand why she travels so much if it causes her bad mental health?! literally no one is asking her to travel so much and it would be way better for the planet if she didnt

Reactions: 25
That set of stories leaves me with absolutely no sympathy for her "menty" issues and makes me feel like all she's suffering with are first world problems. Surely if you had genuine mental health issues you couldn't be so dismissive about having to test your "skills" at sorting your head out by yourself, with the help of a downloaded sound bath? Also, bullshitting about health problems to make yourself relevant on social media isn't "privilege", Rosanna, it's just bullshit.

It really is because of people like her that people roll their eyes at the mention of mental health problems.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, I might be wrong but I’m not sure a psychologist is meant to be constantly at the end of the phone for you to ring whenever you “have a wobble”. It’s supposed to be a set schedule of treatment with clear work for Zanna to do in between sessions. She treats it like she’s basically got an agony aunt she can cry to when things don’t go her way. I feel like her psychologist must have their head in their hands when she says “ooh I’m off on a Maldives scuba diving trip for two weeks so won’t be able to chat to you but speak soon”!!

• Sick
Reactions: 22
She’s read here and the story has gone. If she believes what she is saying and believes in her brand and content, why does she delete stories that get questioned here? Could it be, I don’t know, because we see it’s all BS and she knows that we know?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
No psychologist on board the dive boat. She’s just gonna have to manage it all herself.
She really has no bleeping idea does she.
None.
Well there’s no signal so at least we’ll get a break from the twit.
Aaaand it's gone. Of course it is.

Reactions: 3
Peak Zanna = complaining about missing your morning swims because you're going on a live on dive boat 🙄

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
If it’s a gifted or discounted trip I think I’ll cry. (I mean, I definitely won’t actually cry but I’ll probably roll my eyes so hard that they’ll water a little bit)

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.