Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I was Ant, I'd be annoyed. Sorry, I know not everyone agrees with this. I only have one male bestie - my husband!
If it was a male friend that had been around for years it might be different, but I agree, I’d be annoyed if I was Ant that she’s suddenly spending tons of time with this guy. I don’t actually think there is anything between them, they have probably become friends because they are really similar 🤢 He gives me the major ick.

Reactions: 19
Imagine if that photo was Ant with his arm around a woman in the gym saying she was his bestie.

Zanna ok with that?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I'm sorry, do they think they're being funny with the "crazy" conversation?
View attachment 1969420

If I was truly in the middle of a menty-b, my partner saying something made me "even more crazy", whether in jest or not, would really sting. But then I don't think I live in this world they're in where one sets up a camera to catch something oh-so-spontaneous and not-at-all forced.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Wow she should change her Bio to travelling-for-no-apparent-reason bullshitter.

Reactions: 14
So many things to say about her behaviour today, but I… I’m just lost for words. Well, at least the ladies will get a well deserved break from her.

P.S. Told my bf (whom I sometimes went about Zanna to) how she calls her mental health breakdown “‘menty b” and he said “Someone should cancel that twit stat!” I couldn’t agree more.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
A cheapie brand (for Zan) and still she’s on the beg. Oh yeah, we see you 👀

Also, that’s not finished, you could squeeze at least two more goes out of that, or better still cut it open. Remember the planet Zan? The one you keep telling us you’re saving?

Attachments

Reactions: 8
Is that LV tote hers? Apologies to anyone who likes the brand but it's fugly

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Yeah I’ve had several rounds of psychiatry/psychotherapy/therapy of various kinds at this point and, while telephone appointments are a thing, the operative word is *appointment*. You’re not supposed to phone them any old time.

Makes me wonder if she’s making it up tbh.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Each to their own but I find a 30yr old women going on holiday with just their dad a bit odd.
Nah actually, this is one (literally maybe the only) thing I don’t find weird about ZVD. I’ve had some really good trips with just my dad, the last being just last year and I’m 32. My mum died 16 years ago though, so I don’t have the option to go with both.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Yeah I’ve had several rounds of psychiatry/psychotherapy/therapy of various kinds at this point and, while telephone appointments are a thing, the operative word is *appointment*. You’re not supposed to phone them any old time.

Makes me wonder if she’s making it up tbh.
I have a close family member working in mental health and she said she’s never heard of someone calling their psychologist. It’s all lies.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.