Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For those who keep asking about her friendship with Steph, they still hang out and Steph was allowed to use the end of Zanna's dining table to work.
Screenshot_20230218-114143.png

Is it normal to do that cold water swimming thing EVERY DAY? Would you not have a "rest" day, like you should with exercise?
Screenshot_20230218-114208.png

Reactions: 4
I'm sorry, do they think they're being funny with the "crazy" conversation?

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I get the feeling that he is tiring of her. She must be draining to live with. He's got be asking himself is the #Press free food at the Ivy Cobham is actually worth it?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
That cafe menu has 'Eggs Benny' on it argh! 😩

I don't know why but those friends she is with make me think of the clichéd quirky friends in a rom com.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I get the feeling that he is tiring of her. She must be draining to live with. He's got be asking himself is the #Press free food at the Ivy Cobham is actually worth it?
He can't leave someone in the midst of a menty-b plus it would be very public. Maybe he needs to have a coffee with Joe Woodward.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I saw Joe Woodward and thought Joe Westerman and thought oh my god don’t think Ant needs to go that extreme 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Who is Naomi smart??
Here's the wiki

Reactions: 3
Not sure how much more of her I can actually tolerate. Today she is flinging more money at displacement activities for her ‘menty B’ - aerial yoga, infrared sauna and cryotherapy.

Why must she do all of this in one day? Why must she spend money every single day? Great ad for Thrive innit? Telling her ‘customers’ to budget and cut back on the treats while shamelessly spending and booking holidays herself - oh and not working.

Reactions: 18
It’s a lucky thing that she has access to so much money that she’s doing all this bullshit instead of going ‘old school crunchy’ - she seems to type to be very easily sucked into predatory rabbit holes as she lacks sense of self

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.