Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Immediately thought of this meme.
Ffs. And she thinks she doesn’t have orthorexia/compulsions. If you “can’t make it to the river one day” do you NEED to then do it in your garden? Is it so essential for your health and happiness that you do this EVERY day on top of hours of exercise? She’s just jumping on this bandwagon and thinks it’s relatable but it’s just bleeping annoying. I liken it to that ALS cold water challenge, give it a month.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
do you think someone should tell her that open water doesn't stay cold all year round?
---
I mean, I know it's relatively cold compared to a swimming pool, but not super cold.

I bet that tank cost a lot. My cold water dips (when preparing for an event) are in an old wheelie bin - zero cost 😁
---
She looks so different :oops:

1681375914416.png

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder how Zanna would feel if Ant suddenly made a new close female friend and wanted to go out with her for meals, worked out together etc? I think we know the answer to that.. Ant is IMO completely under the thumb. Is Ollie to one she went on holiday and shaded a hotel room with ages ago or was that someone else.

Reactions: 12
I wonder how Zanna would feel if Ant suddenly made a new close female friend and wanted to go out with her for meals, worked out together etc? I think we know the answer to that.. Ant is IMO completely under the thumb. Is Ollie to one she went on holiday and shaded a hotel room with ages ago or was that someone else.
That was the ginger photographer. If my boyfriend shared a room with any female I would be unhappy with it. Call me insecure!!

Reactions: 11
We picked some wild garlic at the weekend and made wild garlic pesto, I googled a recipe and there were literally hundreds of recipes out there that were all broadly the same. Zanna again with her amazingly unique and special content.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She’s saying one of the girls from home screenshots it and puts in the chat. Not sure what point it makes but maybe Zanna just wanted to make sure we all knew she has friends 😂
So her friends from home are screenshotting it and asking if she’s got a new man?? Doesn’t sound like they’re very close to me 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I interpreted as - she has a group chat with old friends. One of them shared a screenshot of her and Ollie to the group chat and said 'have some decorum'

I'm sure her friend will be very pleased to see that being shared! And calling people 'morons'. Lovely

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.