Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see she's now going on a hiking/climbing holiday with one of her other boyfriends. Please don't let her ruin climbing now too.
Ffs… via ferrata doesn’t really count as climbing, Zanna! Unless she’s really out to ruin another great outdoor activity 🥹

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m interested in the Thrive Money thing, but sadly I was blocked - can someone please do a quick check to see if they’ve posted anything of note?
It just strikes me as bonkers to have put all that ‘effort’ in to using ‘her’ home for the filming, all that stuff about her discount code and then absolute silence. Maybe that’s all it was meant to be, like she would be the figurehead to get it off the ground? I imagine that’s not the case though - I would guess it just did so poorly because the market for it makes no sense
Looking on her page and her website the references to it have all been removed

• Wow
Reactions: 6
How weirddddd, I took a look on the thrive money website and she’s still there as a co-founder but I would’ve assumed that’d stay up anyway.
Can’t remember what the original price of the 30 day course was but it’s now touted at £147 on the website, which I think is quite a bit lower

• Wow
Reactions: 4
How weirddddd, I took a look on the thrive money website and she’s still there as a co-founder but I would’ve assumed that’d stay up anyway.
Can’t remember what the original price of the 30 day course was but it’s now touted at £147 on the website, which I think is quite a bit lower
After your comment I went and had a look too. It’s £147 including VAT now, before it was £199 exc VAT so it was more like £240, which was day light robbery.

She’s still a director on Companies House, but maybe taking more of a back seat as they’ve realised that actually people don’t want to be lectured by someone who lives in a duck off massive house.

I think they potentially thought it was aspirational, but it really, really isn’t. It’s condescending.

Just as a word of advice though, incase anyone involved in the project reads in here, £150 is still way over the top. You’d be better off having it at like £20 so a lot more people could afford it as you’d then have more people sign up, word of mouth would mean you get more traction and more sign ups, so in the end you’d end up with more money. Most people are deciding if they can afford things like Ben and Jerrys or if they should save £3 and buy an own brand instead. Most people who would benefit from and who would buy a course like this don’t have £150 lying around… that’s sort of the point.

Reactions: 13
After your comment I went and had a look too. It’s £147 including VAT now, before it was £199 exc VAT so it was more like £240, which was day light robbery.

She’s still a director on Companies House, but maybe taking more of a back seat as they’ve realised that actually people don’t want to be lectured by someone who lives in a duck off massive house.

I think they potentially thought it was aspirational, but it really, really isn’t. It’s condescending.

Just as a word of advice though, incase anyone involved in the project reads in here, £150 is still way over the top. You’d be better off having it at like £20 so a lot more people could afford it as you’d then have more people sign up, word of mouth would mean you get more traction and more sign ups, so in the end you’d end up with more money. Most people are deciding if they can afford things like Ben and Jerrys or if they should save £3 and buy an own brand instead. Most people who would benefit from and who would buy a course like this don’t have £150 lying around… that’s sort of the point.
Totally agree that it's beyond the reach of most people who would really benefit from it
I had a look on their Instagram page as well and for some reason the link to the course no longer works and the Barry's wellness guide also no longer opens, the other links are to external sites but all the Thrive stuff is down
Maybe they're all just packing it in as a failed business 🤔
Sorry but the thought that her next big thing failing has brought a smile to my face 😂

Reactions: 8
She doesn't have time for Thrive Money now, she's too busy begging for an ice tub for their mansion because most people have a hot tub but, and say it with me...SHE'S NOT LIKE OTHER GIRLS

She's also very proud of her body and mind, so that's good to know...🥴

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Still signed up to Zanny's newsletter and intrigued by this. Any think this might be about Thrive? 👀 Can't wait for the stories on this one. Gonna be a peach 🍑

Screenshot_20230326_190319_Outlook.jpg

---
Oh this newsletter is a gem. Intimacy issues between you and Ant? Who would have guessed it.

Screenshot_20230326_190919_Outlook.jpg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
I wonder at which point she will realize that people don't give a F about her "content" and her in general. Read the room lazy ass and find a real job instead of looking for easy dumb ways to get money for doing ABSOLUTELY USELESS THINGS and jumping on people's achievements and hobbies. People are fed up with those influencers wannabes that feel entitled to everything and pretend to be experts at everything. Just grow the f up BABE.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
But guyzzz, she's finally feeling like she's getting her content mojo back, it represents everything she loves, twatting about with no danger of doing a real days work. She wants us to enjoy it because she's enjoying it!
Now I don't know about you, but nothing cheers me up as much as seeing a privileged brat swanning around on holidays...speaking of which, let's all rejoice as she fucks off on yet another holiday. We are not even in April yet and this woman has had more holidays than most people will have in 5 years

And yes, I agree that she's decided to duck off the Thrive Money venture.
She is an absolute joke.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
I really doubt we will hear about the story tbh. It would mean admitting failure which Zanna really won’t want to do.

It’s almost like starting a business is hard and takes actual work isn’t it 🙄

My guess would be: essentially no one signed up so they other people behind Thrive have bought her out of the business so they can take it in another direction. She was bringing an audience to the table and that didn’t come through.

Reactions: 11
I way weighing up whether the difficult decision was being sacked from Thrive money (would be less of her decision wouldn’t it), or maybe spending her previous well earned pennies on a season ticket for the train to London for her cryo and sound baths - she’s there enough for it to probably be worth it

• Haha
I'd love to ask her what's happening with Thrive when she asks for questions, in a general way like I didn't know anything, but we all know what that would lead too.... BLOCKED 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I think the moment thrive money did the survey about "if you will take finance advice from influencers " most people replied no, the faith was sealed 😅 and that no one was buying tickets anyway. Sorry but you need to be a real dumbhead thinking people will spend money on how to save money. Like the F is wrong with you geniuses. Zanzipan is the most irrelevant person ever in terms of giving finance advice when her "job" is begging for freebies and scamming people to pay shitload of money for nothing.

Reactions: 12
“Lanzarote is nothing like I’ve ever hiked… Oh wait, it’s similar to Tenerife where I hiked…”

Only the travel influencer Zanna could say something like this 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wonder when she will tell us all the revelation that Lanzarote exceed all her expectations

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.