Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she had no other choice she was forced to review her own samples in the loo 🥺 she’s acting like there only being one is an acceptable reason to hog it for god knows how long - but that makes it worse?!

also YOU LIVE IN A MANSION ZANNA

my disability means that when I need to go, I need to go. ‘it was a quiet day’ is a classic response - people often park in disabled bays or use disabled toilets to do their makeup because they think they’re just nipping in quickly and they’ve not seen anybody use them… but it always seems to be when I’m trying to use it and then have to go elsewhere!! so yeah, they wouldn’t know as I’m not exactly gonna bang on the door am I?!?

she is so sulky about it too, I bet the hate was just ‘please don’t use disabled toilets for a fashion show’ and they’ll have been blocked! she could just say that she didn’t think and will wait til she gets home next time, but instead she’s doubling down and getting super defensive.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
she had no other choice she was forced to review her own samples in the loo 🥺 she’s acting like there only being one is an acceptable reason to hog it for god knows how long - but that makes it worse?!

also YOU LIVE IN A MANSION ZANNA

my disability means that when I need to go, I need to go. ‘it was a quiet day’ is a classic response - people often park in disabled bays or use disabled toilets to do their makeup because they think they’re just nipping in quickly and they’ve not seen anybody use them… but it always seems to be when I’m trying to use it and then have to go elsewhere!! so yeah, they wouldn’t know as I’m not exactly gonna bang on the door am I?!?

she is so sulky about it too, I bet the hate was just ‘please don’t use disabled toilets for a fashion show’ and they’ll have been blocked! she could just say that she didn’t think and will wait til she gets home next time, but instead she’s doubling down and getting super defensive.
I really do hope she sees your comment (because we know she reads here) and realises her privilege and apologies ❤

She genuinely seems incapable of thinking about anyone else but herself. The world revolves around Planet Zanna and we’re all just little inconvenient asteroids in her mind.

Reactions: 12
I really do hope she sees your comment (because we know she reads here) and realises her privilege and apologies ❤
honestly she won’t and tbh this sort of tit is what causes the overpolicing of disabled people too so I have mixed feelings hahaha!! I can’t tell you how many times I’ve been asked to prove my disability by ‘concerned citizens’ because these accessible spaces are constantly misused and often non disabled people assume that policing is the way to go. if the amount of people who aggressively question me actually cared about access, they’d redirect that energy and passion to local councils and businesses and then maybe I’d be able to get into more than 20% of shops!

whilst she can whine that goodness me she can’t win on the Internet, no matter what disabled people do, we can’t win in real life when it comes to accessibility - we often can’t access the spaces and when we can, we’re interrogated 💀

I think I have a disability rant on every single Z thread but hardly ever on any other threads, it must be something about her aggressive ignorance 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Their moving to Surrey truly seems like a waste of a lot of money. She’s always off to London these days. She only films in her kitchen. Works in her kitchen too when she has a whole room for an office. Yet she barely uses kitchen for kitchen things. She’s away lots. And the massive garden she was so excited to have and couldn’t wait to see what’s been planted there before doing her own stuff… where is the garden? What a privilege to have all that and not use it.

Reactions: 14
Their moving to Surrey truly seems like a waste of a lot of money. She’s always off to London these days. She only films in her kitchen. Works in her kitchen too when she has a whole room for an office. Yet she barely uses kitchen for kitchen things. She’s away lots. And the massive garden she was so excited to have and couldn’t wait to see what’s been planted there before doing her own stuff… where is the garden? What a privilege to have all that and not use it.
You forget that she loves to spin it as the deepest darkest countryside of Surrey when in fact shes 30 mins from London. Def agree with you about everything though, but it’s funny to me how she bangs on about being so thankful to have left London when she’s in the London suburbs and spends most of her time elsewhere..!
---
Meanwhile, Zanna in a few days:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
You forget that she loves to spin it as the deepest darkest countryside of Surrey when in fact shes 30 mins from London. Def agree with you about everything though, but it’s funny to me how she bangs on about being so thankful to have left London when she’s in the London suburbs and spends most of her time elsewhere..!
---
Meanwhile, Zanna in a few days:

Guys.. what if Zanna is actually a subtle parody account and we’ve fallen for it this whole time? 😮

Can a real person genuinely be this insufferable? She is a hiking walking influencer stereotype!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Guys.. what if Zanna is actually a subtle parody account and we’ve fallen for it this whole time? 😮

Can a real person genuinely be this insufferable? She is a hiking walking influencer stereotype!
* slaps forehead *

OMG
You're right! How can I have been that naive? All this time I've been getting wound up when actually she's a piss take account!

I see it now, little teeny tiny Ant isn't actually her boyfriend, just someone who's kitchen she uses to film her reels. Ant actually has a real girlfriend who is 5ft 7in and doesn't kiss him on the top of the head. She prefers her privacy and stays away from Instagram. She also stays in the UK from one week to the next as she has a real job and only gets 25 days off per year.

The rest of the gang, the swim ladies, Tally, Ollie and all the others, are all in on the joke and appear as guest stars.

Bella actually belongs to Ants neighbour and gets brought in for photo 📸 opportunities.

Well played Zanna, you had me fooled there!.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Zan zan needs to hire someone better to construct their costumes. Poor Linda here is obviously not a size 10 jak Zanna but is not even a plus size lady. This is a completely wrong style for her 😳
Screenshot_20230324-115354.png

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 8

you could well be a genius.
Zanna’s Thread #22 A parody, who surpasses all our expectations

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Why has she removed Thrive Money from her IG bio? And stopped advertising the course/their services? 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Why has she removed Thrive Money from her IG bio? And stopped advertising the course/their services? 🤔
Because it’s shite and a con and she’s been called out? Or maybe they’ve ditched her? 😂
The June event you can’t get tickets for and it says it’s closed.
£30 to hear Zanna talk about money for an hour. You can get free advice from so many places about mortgages and finances now, from actual experts, who are paid to know what’s what. Why would you pay £30 for some Instagram ponce to tell you what you can get for free elsewhere.
---
FD822DA7-630B-44F0-96F0-072777C47C03.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
It's about time ...but you know what it means tattlers, another menty b post coming through! Which normally is a life lesson that you need to move you lazy ass and get a real job not finding anything that can get you some money for doing nothing when you have zero freaking qualifications in any area 🙌

Reactions: 4
I see she's now going on a hiking/climbing holiday with one of her other boyfriends. Please don't let her ruin climbing now too.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I’m interested in the Thrive Money thing, but sadly I was blocked - can someone please do a quick check to see if they’ve posted anything of note?
It just strikes me as bonkers to have put all that ‘effort’ in to using ‘her’ home for the filming, all that stuff about her discount code and then absolute silence. Maybe that’s all it was meant to be, like she would be the figurehead to get it off the ground? I imagine that’s not the case though - I would guess it just did so poorly because the market for it makes no sense

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.