Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Urgh influencers on constant holidays is really starting to grind me down. We were looking at holidays last night, just air bnb in the UK somewhere for 4 nights and would cost us over a grand just for the accommodation. Then you factor in activities…just not achievable for us and we have well paid jobs. I wish Instagram would disappear so all these idiots would have to come live in the real world.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
But guyzzz, she's finally feeling like she's getting her content mojo back, it represents everything she loves, twatting about with no danger of doing a real days work. She wants us to enjoy it because she's enjoying it!
Now I don't know about you, but nothing cheers me up as much as seeing a privileged brat swanning around on holidays...speaking of which, let's all rejoice as she fucks off on yet another holiday. We are not even in April yet and this woman has had more holidays than most people will have in 5 years

And yes, I agree that she's decided to duck off the Thrive Money venture.
She is an absolute joke.
Exactly this.

"I love how my feed represents how rich, entitled and freeloading I am, with zero modesty, integrity, fake gratitude or ability to read the room."

Attachments

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
How many times does she want to mention that they went to a beach and garden only accessible via hiking. She thinks she’s somehow ‘better’ than people who just go to a beach that’s easily accessible because she ‘hiked’ there first. She’s addicted to exercise. And for a change, she’s on yet another holiday pretending it’s work because she’s writing a bleeping blog post nobody asked for. How does that even make her money anyway? It’s a joke she says it’s part of her job.

Reactions: 18
It is funny that Hazel has posted about some sleep seminar she has and mentions the 5am wake up and workout!!! While she is on a trip with the woman that lives and breathes this 5am club.

Reactions: 5
No-one wants another poorly written brag fest blog

Just accept that you're just on another bloody holiday and shut the duck up?

Reactions: 7
I’m no hiker, but this Lanzarote trip looks so uninspiring. The thought of schlepping along a stony path on a barren hillside in hot temperatures doesn’t make me want to start! The ocean looks nice and that little garden on her OMG secret beach is very cute but the rest of the photos she shared make it look like punishment. Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks this??

Reactions: 14
I’m no hiker, but this Lanzarote trip looks so uninspiring. The thought of schlepping along a stony path on a barren hillside in hot temperatures doesn’t make me want to start! The ocean looks nice and that little garden on her OMG secret beach is very cute but the rest of the photos she shared make it look like punishment. Please tell me I’m not the only one who thinks this??
I've been to Lanzarote in the distant past for the sports facilities. I wouldn't go there for 'hiking'

Reactions: 8
Yeah, call me crazy but traveling expressly to hike in really standard, arid mountains is stupid.

It'd be one thing if there were beautiful rock formations like in Colorado or Utah but that's just... A dirty, arid mountain.

I'd much rather go to Lanzarote for the beach.

Yeah, call me crazy but traveling expressly to hike in really standard, arid mountains is stupid.

It'd be one thing if there were beautiful rock formations like in Colorado or Utah but that's just... A dirty, arid mountain.

Thank you!! Glad I’m not alone in this

Yeah… but Zanna doesn’t lie on the beach. She’s not some lazy slacker, she has to be exercising a minimum of 6 hours a day to be able to show off to other women and make them feel insignificant. SILLY!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Actually, overpriced recycled swimwear aside, I don’t think I’ve heard her mention sustainability for a good while. Funny that!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yeah… but Zanna doesn’t lie on the beach. She’s not some lazy slacker, she has to be exercising a minimum of 6 hours a day to be able to show off to other women and make them feel insignificant. SILLY!!!
Oh man, what a dingus I am 🤣

No, but seriously. Why not go somewhere with actually good hiking then? It's just so random.

Reactions: 4
Oh man, what a dingus I am 🤣

No, but seriously. Why not go somewhere with actually good hiking then? It's just so random.
Because she is not like everyone else. She will go hiking to places that has no hiking options and do an useless guide about exceed surpassing expectations of hiking in a place where there is no hiking options but being tall made her proud to overcome that challenge and prevented her mental b.
---
Actually, overpriced recycled swimwear aside, I don’t think I’ve heard her mention sustainability for a good while. Funny that!!
She can be sustainable for #ad and #gifted 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
I don't have a clue about what is fashionable, but their sweatshirts seem to be heading towards wolf fleeces

• Haha
  • Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.