Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know people who’ve hiked in lanzarote, it’s good if you want some warmer weather and it’s not that far from the U.K. Interesting geology too if that’s your sort of thing

Reactions: 3
Why does she need to curl her hair for hiking? It looks ridiculous and surely she will just have it tied up anyway?
---
Who goes hiking with their hair like that in fake curls?!
Hadn't seen this when I posted mine! 100% stupid. Why bother with hair and make up on a hiking holiday.

• Sick
Reactions: 9
The ridiculous curls always remind me of Nellie Oleson from Little House on the Prairie. Am probably showing my age now :rolleyes:

Screenshot_20230329_125354_Chrome.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It’s 2023 and Zanna still has clumpy spider lashes. On a hiking trip 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 11
This is why Thrive don’t want you. Buying more tit you DEFINITELY don’t need and those last two tops are basically the same thing. bleep.
She looks almost bow legged due to how skinny she's gotten. What a role model and picture of health, said no one ever.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.