Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Such a smug 'watch me making my disgusting green smoothy' video this morning. She needs to stop kidding herself that she's healthy, she's far from it.

Reactions: 5
Do people really ask what brand socks she wears? Why else would she be tagging the brand?
Screenshot_20230323-095214.png

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Do people really ask what brand socks she wears? Why else would she be tagging the brand?
View attachment 2049348
I bet her entire outfit was given for free and tagging was part of the deal. She won’t even pay for socks now. Everything is a freebie. The woman has no pride and I’m guessing no sense of achievement since everything is handed to her. What a sad, lonely place to be.

Reactions: 11
What on earth was that sludge she poured out to drink! I know she loves outdoor swimming but consuming pond scum is a step too far 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Such a smug 'watch me making my disgusting green smoothy' video this morning. She needs to stop kidding herself that she's healthy, she's far from it.
She has baby food. Some smushed fruit for breakfast, with a number of supplements added 😬 if you're eating a healthy balanced diet, there's no need for supplements. Dinner is liquidised vegetable. Fussy toddler diet.

• Haha
She has baby food. Some smushed fruit for breakfast, with a number of supplements added 😬 if you're eating a healthy balanced diet, there's no need for supplements. Dinner is liquidised vegetable. Fussy toddler diet.
A very tall toddler is the perfect description of Zanna!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A very tall toddler is the perfect description of Zanna!
Next thread title! Zanna the very tall toddler!
---
Spot on. And when she holds her nose to drink whatever shot she says she swears by? Grow the duck up.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Hogging the disabled toilet so she can do a fashion show. Well done zannna 👏👏👏
Why on earth did she do that???? Absolutely no need. Just do it at home. Silly woman. Also - short sleeved swimsuit looks odd

Are we now going to see Ant posing the men's swim shorts?

Reactions: 9
---
The men’s stay wealthy swim samples look so basic … the material looks like the kind of cheap shite you buy in primark
But it's made with ocean plastic, which makes it superior 😄
---
Why on earth did she do that???? Absolutely no need. Just do it at home. Silly woman. Also - short sleeved swimsuit looks odd

Are we now going to see Ant posing the men's swim shorts?
Ant? I think you mean Ollie. And Chris the photographer. And a couple of other guys before 🐜 gets a pair.

• Haha
Looks like toddler Zanna has spat her dummy out..

“I had no other option, where else would I try on my overpriced swimwear in a public cafe?!?”

ED37869A-2076-4FB1-95F0-231549C99AD3.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
Don’t even know why you’d show yourself doing that in a public bathroom of a cafe establishment anyway, doesn’t scream professional by any means.
Is that also how they give feedback to manufacturers? It brings up more questions than it answers

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Looks like toddler Zanna has spat her dummy out..

“I had no other option, where else would I try on my overpriced swimwear in a public cafe?!?”

View attachment 2049964
It doesn't matter if there wasn't a queue - what if someone had come in after her who was disabled or a mother with a baby who needed changing and they had to wait while Zanna folded all her long limbs into a swimsuit for something she should have just done at home. I mean she has a gorgeous mansion and she's choosing to use a public bathroom in a cafe??? What is actually wrong with her?!

Reactions: 23
"I had no other option"
She's got like 1646885 rooms in her house she could do it from, why did she have to do work from a café?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Looking pissed off because she's been called out for filming in a cafe toilet, such a bloody brat. How does she know that there wasn't anyone else waiting?

It's actually easy to win on the Internet. Just don't act like a self absorbed hole 24/7.

And yes, that story will be deleted by the end of the day.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.