Zanna Van Dijk #21 Girlbossing her 'menty b' & blocking anyone who doesn't agree

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A gifted pamper afternoon from her favourite spiritual alchemist 🤣 Dr Nima followed by the cryochamber again. Rest assured everyone, we probably couldn't hack it but luckily she doesn't find -87° too cold because she's better than everyone else 😒

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Water feels different to air. Wow! She's so wise.

When I was her age I'd recently given birth, borderline anaemia, obviously sleep deprived, poor diet and zero skincare routine. My skin still looked better than hers 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 9
A gifted pamper afternoon from her favourite spiritual alchemist 🤣 Dr Nima followed by the cryochamber again. Rest assured everyone, we probably couldn't hack it but luckily she doesn't find -87° too cold because she's better than everyone else 😒
I had to read her story several times. Is she suggesting -87 air is not as cold as it would be in the water? Zanna if you went into -87 degree water you would die. Surely she’s not that stupid and thinks she swims in water colder than that.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
It's not like you can't afford one, or haven't got the time to go and have one done. Stingyanna
Screenshot_20230322-172804.png

Reactions: 3
She’s now saying crying isn’t that great, massively hyped and very expensive. Yet she’s been at least 3/4 times as far as I can tell.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s now saying crying isn’t that great, massively hyped and very expensive. Yet she’s been at least 3/4 times as far as I can tell.
My dumbass read this so many times thinking why is she going somewhere expensive to cry, is that some new fancy thing people do💀

• Haha
Reactions: 16
My dumbass read this so many times thinking why is she going somewhere expensive to cry, is that some new fancy thing people do💀
this is probably very marketable, crying/screaming closets - can definitely see Zan doing it for spiritual wellness

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Her skin looks terrible! Are they spots or marks from the recent Botox jabs?

Not a good skin advert either in the other post, red, but also dull, blotchy, not a good ad at all.
I was going to say - for someone who has had thousands put in, on and around their skin in these few weeks alone, and for years - I wouldn’t be posting ads for treatments like this.

Reactions: 6
Oh man, I'd forgotten about Zanna for a few weeks. It was glorious, not gonna lie.

I come back and pictures of her horrible sketched on eyebrows attack me. Sigh.

She's really gotten very bad looking which must be some divine justice for someone that shallow and vile.

Reactions: 12
The “first facial in literally years” claim is a lie. There was a place she was banging on about not long ago that she went monthly and bought all her friends vouchers for their birthdays. It was maybe over a year ago but definitely after covid.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
With all her travel, I just wished she would acknowledge her extreme priviledge. Any normal person would only dream of all the holidays she has.

Reactions: 5
When I was her age I'd recently given birth, borderline anaemia, obviously sleep deprived, poor diet and zero skincare routine. My skin still looked better than hers 🤷‍♀️
right?! my skincare tip is become chronically ill - it’s free and my skin looks better than ever, the only negative is nobody bleeping sees it 🤣 #adpr #ownproduct

• Heart
Reactions: 8
In the skin and me ad I think she looks so much older than 30. Her natural skin looks quite marked and damaged (maybe sun damage?) and she generally just looks weird after she’s had Botox, and the tattooed on eyebrows don’t really suit her imo. Of course, having flawless skin isn’t really realistic for most of us, but Zanna just looks tired and closer to 40 than 30. She must be worn out from all her trips 🙄

Reactions: 6
I think because in your 20s and 30s it’s reasonably easy to have good skin, assuming you get enough sleep and drink water. The difference in visible skin quality to someone who just cleanses and moisturises every day and eats well compared to someone who spends ££££ a year on treatments at the age of 30 shouldn’t be that obvious. So she just looks like she has a normal (or at least a heavily botoxed) face to me

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.