Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she wants to write an ultimate London guide BUT she wants ppl to tell her the best places to see, where to eat, hidden gems, and use peoples reviews for her own gain?! GTFOH I will report her and expose her for this. That isnt a guide. You are supposed to share your OWN, not steal others reviews of places

Ive made a tweet, find it if u can, ive exposed her
I thought exactly the same. She expects everyone else to contribute to her “free” content. Not an original thought in her head. I’m also 100% sure there are many many London guides that will be so much better than hers. It’s been done to death Zanna, talk about flogging a dead horse. She’s a joke. Can’t find your tweet 🧐

Reactions: 2
I was recommended her latest vlog on YouTube so I did the decent thing and wrote a summary of the content!

- 🐜 is doing the vlog today for a boyfriend takeover. He starts in a far larger than average sized bedroom for London and then descends some stairs to continue moving through their “tiny tiny” flat that Zanna likes to claim is far too small for her (she’s going house hunting dontcha know?)
- Zanna is working on the sofa on a Sunday morning cause she is super busy planning more long haul trips (Peru this time).
- They’re going to hiking shops and Zanna has a massive shopping list cause she’s oh so sustainable and loves to reuse rather than buy new... oh wait
- Zanna and 🐜 try and fail to find brunch in Soho, they eventually find somewhere and eat avocado on toast and some rank looking tea that is the colour of piss
- They get to the hiking shop and apparently spend 3 hours plus in there, cause Zanna likes to be the centre of attention, she’s ruined 🐜’s weekend and made him come shopping with her to watch her try on men’s hiking clothing in the changing rooms (women’s don’t fit her because she’s soooo tall)
- 4 hours later, they’re out the shop and in a taxi home because they have soooo much stuff they can’t carry it and because that’s what a good sustainable, earth loving person would choose as a method of transportation. Zanna then feels the need to point out, WHILST IN THE TAXI, that she needed all this stuff new because it’s going to last her forever and it is an investment and most definitely won’t be thrown out...
- She then had another attack of conscience in the taxi, and claims she is borrowing down jackets now which she won’t buy herself cause ‘ethics’ and she’s actually borrowing loads of stuff actually etc etc ignoring the fact that she evidently bought so much stuff that two adults couldn’t carry it home on the tube
- Vegan cookery now by 🐜 and Zanna raves about some hemp Parmesan thing, that inevitably is far too expensive for anyone else to buy
- finishing the vlog off with their plans for the evening.. watching Netflix... wait I thought she didn’t watch TV?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I was recommended her latest vlog on YouTube so I did the decent thing and wrote a summary of the content!

- 🐜 is doing the vlog today for a boyfriend takeover. He starts in a far larger than average sized bedroom for London and then descends some stairs to continue moving through their “tiny tiny” flat that Zanna likes to claim is far too small for her (she’s going house hunting dontcha know?)
- Zanna is working on the sofa on a Sunday morning cause she is super busy planning more long haul trips (Peru this time).
- They’re going to hiking shops and Zanna has a massive shopping list cause she’s oh so sustainable and loves to reuse rather than buy new... oh wait
- Zanna and 🐜 try and fail to find brunch in Soho, they eventually find somewhere and eat avocado on toast and some rank looking tea that is the colour of piss
- They get to the hiking shop and apparently spend 3 hours plus in there, cause Zanna likes to be the centre of attention, she’s ruined 🐜’s weekend and made him come shopping with her to watch her try on men’s hiking clothing in the changing rooms (women’s don’t fit her because she’s soooo tall)
- 4 hours later, they’re out the shop and in a taxi home because they have soooo much stuff they can’t carry it and because that’s what a good sustainable, earth loving person would choose as a method of transportation. Zanna then feels the need to point out, WHILST IN THE TAXI, that she needed all this stuff new because it’s going to last her forever and it is an investment and most definitely won’t be thrown out...
- She then had another attack of conscience in the taxi, and claims she is borrowing down jackets now which she won’t buy herself cause ‘ethics’ and she’s actually borrowing loads of stuff actually etc etc ignoring the fact that she evidently bought so much stuff that two adults couldn’t carry it home on the tube
- Vegan cookery now by 🐜 and Zanna raves about some hemp Parmesan thing, that inevitably is far too expensive for anyone else to buy
- finishing the vlog off with their plans for the evening.. watching Netflix... wait I thought she didn’t watch TV?
Pair of absolute morons!

Reactions: 1
She literally doesn't have an original bone in her body.
I just wrongly assumed she wouldn’t have asked for tips as blatantly as that, couldn’t believe it was exactly as you described. What’s the point??? We can all go on TripAdvisor if we want other people’s suggestions on a place

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Just found this thread. Music to my ears ...
The worm turns. Bye Zanna!

5 hours of putting together other ppls comments as her own London Guide. This needs to be reported.

Had to laugh at this, should of read "No topic off limits, BUT don't mention how many flights I take, or I'm going to block you"

God I just want to slap that smurk off her ugly face,
Haha!!! I thought this was my chance to ask the dreaded question and I was BLOCKED! No topic off limits 🤣🤣🤣
Someone please let us know if she talks about it at all.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Haha!!! I thought this was my chance to ask the dreaded question and I was BLOCKED! No topic off limits 🤣🤣🤣
Someone please let us know if she talks about it at all.
She really is a nasty piece of work, I cannot wait for her life of lies to come tumbling down, she is such a witch.

She is really is the definition of a jack of all trades but master of none. Why is she delving into finance when she knows tit all and isnt an expert? She just jumps on bandwagons

• Heart
I don't know who I'm annoyed with more - Zanna for asking her followers for London recommendations for this guide, or her followers for actually giving them to her? She's lived there for years now and surely she should be able to find these great places herself if she's such an amazing travel blogger? Or at the very least go and visit any recommendations, which she clearly hasn't done. And don't her followers realise they're essentially doing her job for her? Zanna's making her money off this and I sure as hell don't think she's sharing it with them, or even giving them any credit.

Agree that she's jumping around like crazy trying to do too many things. A year or so ago she didn't give a tit about hiking and apparently now it's her new favourite thing and she's an expert on it. I get that people pick up new hobbies, but she's just ridiculous.

Finally (sorry, the more I think about her, the more things I remember that piss me off about her :ROFLMAO:), I'm not a fan of Steph at all, but Zanna's attitude to her on holiday is not nice. Like all the times she posts stories at 4am of her up and bouncing around while she zooms in on Steph in bed going "ahaha look at Steph, I'm dragging her out of bed again to go and do this sunrise hike because I just love waking up at 4am as I'm so amazing". Why would you post that of your friends? Maybe I'm irrationally annoyed by this as I'm definitely a night owl and have a different biological clock to those who like early mornings, which she'd know all about if she read that Why We Sleep book she always harps on about.

She is really is the definition of a jack of all trades but master of none. Why is she delving into finance when she knows tit all and isnt an expert? She just jumps on bandwagons
Worse than this, I’m not even sure this is legal given she has no qualifications. I work in the finance sector and there are so many regulations around giving out financial advice, if she is directly trying to advise people to go for certain products, she would need to be regulated!

Worse than this, I’m not even sure this is legal given she has no qualifications. I work in the finance sector and there are so many regulations around giving out financial advice, if she is directly trying to advise people to go for certain products, she would need to be regulated!
Well now shes put up an ad for Starling Bank

Reactions: 1
Well now shes put up an ad for Starling Bank
So in the interests of being fair, before she starts calling unfair, that ad is actually okay. If she all started advising her following to buy investments in XYZ Ltd, then that would be very dodgy and she couldn’t do that. She is allowed to provide “guidance” without being regulated.

Personally, for financial matters, I wouldn’t trust someone with no qualifications as far as I could throw them but maybe that works for some people 🤷🏻‍♀️

I love how all the photos of her finance event were from 3 rows back, half empty. You’d think if it was full it would be a wide angle from the back. The place looks empty. There’s almost as many on the stage as in the audience FAIL! 😂
DD61D73D-177A-4083-903D-AAB83A33F2C5.jpeg

• Haha
I don’t follow her anymore but why is she holding an event on finance? Is she qualified to give advice? Has she got herself another first class degree that she hasn’t boasted about? Or is it because little 🐜 works in the city don’t you know. No wonder it’s empty, as if I would spend my hard earned cash getting advice from her about money. How much was she fleecing people for this? Absolute joke

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.