Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Guys, dont u kmow shes trying to empower women about finances as we have never been educated on this ever, teaching women about finances whilst she knowd tit herself

I think she loves the idea of being busy so all this I have done x amount of blog posts, guides, etc. She loves the idea of being busy

Reactions: 2
Guys, dont u kmow shes trying to empower women about finances as we have never been educated on this ever, teaching women about finances whilst she knowd tit herself

I think she loves the idea of being busy so all this I have done x amount of blog posts, guides, etc. She loves the idea of being busy
Yeah, busy producing noise, nothing of absolute value, just unnecessary noise that only applies to a minute section of society. Most women her age are living pay cheque to pay cheque. She is so unrelatable!

Reactions: 4
Yeah, busy producing noise, nothing of absolute value, just unnecessary noise that only applies to a minute section of society. Most women her age are living pay cheque to pay cheque. She is so unrelatable!
She only relates to the rich white girls of Chelsea. Her expensive gym gear, all these fancy coffee shops, expensive health stores, she is the definition of health/exercise being gentrified and only for a select few

Reactions: 7
She only relates to the rich white girls of Chelsea. Her expensive gym gear, all these fancy coffee shops, expensive health stores, she is the definition of health/exercise being gentrified and only for a select few
Yeah well all that external show usually hides a feeling of inadequacy. She’s mentioned she was bullied at school. It’s sad that she thinks a Givency bag and Stella shoes elevates her status. She’s just one of those sheeple who thinks all that makes her look like she has status. She’s quite vacuous in that respect. She actually doesn’t truly believe the tit she spouts. It’s all just show. She’s got a massive ego but is actually less engaging that most. She’s like a geek trying to be cool. I pity her on so many levels but then can’t stand what she thinks she is. It’s pathetic. She’s a lot like Meghan Markle. Narcissistic social climber!

Reactions: 2
Yeah well all that external show usually hides a feeling of inadequacy. She’s mentioned she was bullied at school. It’s sad that she thinks a Givency bag and Stella shoes elevates her status. She’s just one of those sheeple who thinks all that makes her look like she has status. She’s quite vacuous in that respect. She actually doesn’t truly believe the tit she spouts. It’s all just show. She’s got a massive ego but is actually less engaging that most. She’s like a geek trying to be cool. I pity her on so many levels but then can’t stand what she thinks she is. It’s pathetic. She’s a lot like Meghan Markle. Narcissistic social climber!
Just like how all the girls in her uni house got along bit not with her. Always blaming women not liking her, but if they all get along excrpt with u, maybe ur the problem? Shes a priviliged piece of tit who thinks everyone needs to bow to down to her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just like how all the girls in her uni house got along bit not with her. Always blaming women not liking her, but if they all get along excrpt with u, maybe ur the problem? Shes a priviliged piece of tit who thinks everyone needs to bow to down to her.
Where did she say this?

Reactions: 1
Ah the granola is out. Glad to see it’s affordable for everyone, keeping with Zanna’s accessible fitness ethic and not needing to be super privileged/rich to afford a load of unnecessary gym equipment, clothes and supplements. Only £5.12 for 500g! I’ve bought 4 packs already. Hope you all do the same :):rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Sick
Ah the granola is out. Glad to see it’s affordable for everyone, keeping with Zanna’s accessible fitness ethic and not needing to be super privileged/rich to afford a load of unnecessary gym equipment, clothes and supplements. Only £5.12 for 500g! I’ve bought 4 packs already. Hope you all do the same :):rolleyes:
Bloody hell, will people actually buy this? Granola is one of the easiest recipes to make yourself. Literally chuck a load of stuff in the oven 🙄

Reactions: 6
I bet it’s the sort of product her fans will buy as a one off but won’t regularly purchase every month due to the price.

Reactions: 3
What a load of tit that granola is! Not only is it £5.12 but you can only buy it online and shipping is £3.95, so that's £9 for one bag. It's such a weird product for Zanna to come out with as I really can't see people repeat purchasing when you have to faff with buying it online and not with the rest of your weekly shop. You could just copy the ingredients and make your own

• Wow
What a load of tit that granola is! Not only is it £5.12 but you can only buy it online and shipping is £3.95, so that's £9 for one bag. It's such a weird product for Zanna to come out with as I really can't see people repeat purchasing when you have to faff with buying it online and not with the rest of your weekly shop.
You could just copy the ingredients and make your own. There are loads of recipes online to make your own at a fraction of the cost but you would never hear her tell you that, there’s no money in philanthropy. All she wants is your dosh. Is this actually of benefit to anyone - NO! And the reason it’s only available online is because no supermarkets are willing to take it up. Most of the supermarket granolas have way more protein than the puny 9% in hers. Once again Zanna is all about the status. She’s trying to position herself in a market she will never break because she is basically just too boring and spreading herself thin. What actually is she, swimsuit manufacturer, hiker, traveller, granola maker. She’s like a fart in a colander, doesn’t know which hole to exit 🤦‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
If she’s dishing out financial advice does it include warning people to avoid impulse shopping encouraging, credit score wrecking schemes like Klarna? Oh wait...

Reactions: 1
Cannot believe she is now doing ads for Riverford farm 😢

They have been going for years and are well known, I've had veg boxes delivered in the past from them, but now I won't be buying anymore, sad, sad that they have paid someone who Flys around the world and lies to her followers.

How can companies not see through her lies and bleeping miles she travels. So angry right now 😡

You could just copy the ingredients and make your own. There are loads of recipes online to make your own at a fraction of the cost but you would never hear her tell you that, there’s no money in philanthropy. All she wants is your dosh. Is this actually of benefit to anyone - NO! And the reason it’s only available online is because no supermarkets are willing to take it up. Most of the supermarket granolas have way more protein than the puny 9% in hers. Once again Zanna is all about the status. She’s trying to position herself in a market she will never break because she is basically just too boring and spreading herself thin. What actually is she, swimsuit manufacturer, hiker, traveller, granola maker. She’s like a fart in a colander, doesn’t know which hole to exit 🤦‍♀️
That recipe needs to be posted on her page, asking if this is the recipe you used Zanna 😂 😂 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
What's annoying me about the granola is that the people she's gifted it to have clearly been instructed to say the same things :mad:

Oh Jesus Christ, she’s spending her evening talking on a panel about climate change. Please let air travel be a massive part of the discussion, would love to see how she talks in general terms about how everyone should fly less (except me because I’m Queen Zanna and I nEeD tO fLy FoR wOrK)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.