Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh Jesus wept. The once in a lifetime vegan bundle offer is bleeping back. Why doesn’t she just duck off 🤦‍♀️ Can she hear herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh Jesus wept. The once in a lifetime vegan bundle offer is bleeping back. Why doesn’t she just duck off 🤦‍♀️ Can she hear herself?
So all those fools that rushed to buy it last month have all been played, I know for sure if I'd been stupid enough to buy it then I'd be wanting my money back.

What a complete con of a saleswoman.

Zanna you are disgusting 🤢

Reactions: 1
Oh ffs not the bundle again. I am so sick of hearing the word "bundle", there's something about the way she says it that just does my head in. I think it's my equivalent of hearing the word "moist" :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Watching BBC news this morning and the segment on the failure of the aviation industry to reach any sustainability targets, Zanna came to mind. I don’t personally give a tit if she wants to be a travel blogger but ffs take the “conscious living” out of her dialogue. It’s so hypocritical to state that you care about the issue when she clearly couldn’t give a tit. It destroys credibility. She clearly acts like it’s everybody else’s responsibility. It’s not her job to travel as much as she does. It’s all a personal self imposed “job”. She lacks any moral compass. I personally don’t give a tit about it myself, I will travel as much as I want, eat meat, take the piss out of vegans. I don’t buy into global warming being human driven at all, but I would also not go about telling others how to live sustainably and consciously, or otherwise, whilst doing the complete opposite. I cannot believe she so openly publicises the fact that she’s a liar and a hypocrite. Wake up people. I’ve also DM’d vivolife .....

“I am so surprised you have chosen this person as an ambassador/representative as she seems the antithesis of your environmental message. Her long haul flights per annum are excessive and at a guess, checking on social blade, a large percentage of her followers are bought. That’s enough to make me look for an alternative to Vivo ife. You are judged by who you associate with. I questioned her on her mixed messages, flights/preaching and of course was blocked.”

If enough of us do it, it may have some impact. Otherwise they are all as bad as each other 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Since I was kicked off her instagram for liking a post about long haul flights 🙄 I’m missing her morning coffee thoughts. Who am I going to aspire to now? Where am I going to buy those once in a lifetime but on offer each month vegan recipe bundles? Where can I get my ridiculously over priced plain swimsuit for my next 15 long haul holidays? How am I going to learn that it’s ok to date someone shorter than me? Do I still worry that Zanna is hopelessly over worked and how will I find out if she’s stress cried today?
My life is just not the same....

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Since I was kicked off her instagram for liking a post about long haul flights 🙄 I’m missing her morning coffee thoughts. Who am I going to aspire to now? Where am I going to buy those once in a lifetime but on offer each month vegan recipe bundles? Where can I get my ridiculously over priced plain swimsuit for my next 15 long haul holidays? How am I going to learn that it’s ok to date someone shorter than me? Do I still worry that Zanna is hopelessly over worked and how will I find out if she’s stress cried today?
My life is just not the same....
Haha, well I can say that the coffee morning thoughts are as boring as ever, those vegan bundles are now back on offer after the ONCE in a lifetime offer, it's now a TWICE in a lifetime, will we be honoured with a THIRD??
The overpriced swimwear are still for sale 💤, they are sustainable you know.
She still dates little 🐜, he has a thumb print on his forehead, that's cause he's shorter than her I think?
I to worry about her busy days spent eating, drinking coffee and blocking people who dare tell the truth.
Yes she still cries, bless her she needs to de-stress so obviously has 346765 holidays booked, I'm sure that will help her.
Thats a quick run down in the life of Zanna, busy, busy busy.

You could always open another account if your struggling to cope and need the lying saleswoman in your life 😉 🤣🤣

• Heart
The way she lies about the bundle never been £38 ever again LOL. This witch is too much. Also, has it been confirmed she has a speech impediment?

Haha, well I can say that the coffee morning thoughts are as boring as ever, those vegan bundles are now back on offer after the ONCE in a lifetime offer, it's now a TWICE in a lifetime, will we be honoured with a THIRD??
The overpriced swimwear are still for sale 💤, they are sustainable you know.
She still dates little 🐜, he has a thumb print on his forehead, that's cause he's shorter than her I think?
I to worry about her busy days spent eating, drinking coffee and blocking people who dare tell the truth.
Yes she still cries, bless her she needs to de-stress so obviously has 346765 holidays booked, I'm sure that will help her.
Thats a quick run down in the life of Zanna, busy, busy busy.

You could always open another account if your struggling to cope and need the lying saleswoman in your life 😉 🤣🤣
Yes but if you do open another account don’t follow her, just occasionally look if you miss her bullshit too much or fancy a laugh, that’s what I do. I got blocked but not going to add to her follower number x

Yes but if you do open another account don’t follow her, just occasionally look if you miss her bullshit too much or fancy a laugh, that’s what I do. I got blocked but not going to add to her follower number x
Yes same here, I don't follow her, don't want to add to her numbers, ☺

Had to read this a few times, did you all know that she only drinks ONE coffee a day. So all those coffees at the Conduit don't count, the coffees in all the vegan cafes don't count, she is the biggest bullshitter going.

And taking over Vivolife stories, WTF.

Attachments

• Haha
Had to read this a few times, did you all know that she only drinks ONE coffee a day. So all those coffees at the Conduit don't count, the coffees in all the vegan cafes don't count, she is the biggest bullshitter going.

And taking over Vivolife stories, WTF.
I don't quite understand what she gets out of all these stupid little lies? The stuff like not watching TV, only drinking one coffee a day. Is she desperate to be the epitome of #healthgoals or does she just think she's better than the rest of us who do this stuff? Because honestly I couldn't give a duck (and might actually respect her a tiny bit more) if she was just honest and said "yeah I'm tired today so I'm on my 3rd coffee, can't wait to get home tonight and relax watching Netflix". At least then she'd be a bit more relatable and isn't being relatable the whole point of influencers anyway?

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I don't quite understand what she gets out of all these stupid little lies? The stuff like not watching TV, only drinking one coffee a day. Is she desperate to be the epitome of #healthgoals or does she just think she's better than the rest of us who do this stuff? Because honestly I couldn't give a duck (and might actually respect her a tiny bit more) if she was just honest and said "yeah I'm tired today so I'm on my 3rd coffee, can't wait to get home tonight and relax watching Netflix". At least then she'd be a bit more relatable and isn't being relatable the whole point of influencers anyway?
She doesn’t care what you think, she’s a much better person that you, get over it, end of. She’s a twit!!!

• Haha
If I never hear the words “vegan bundle” ever again for the rest of my life it will be too soon.

• Haha
Vegan bundle vegan bundle vegan bundle vegan bundle vegan bundle vegan bundle vegan bundle vegan bundle and so on and so on

• Haha
There will be a round three and then Im gonna make an instagram or twitter account and expose the tit out of jer

• Heart
Have followed Zanna for a little while, until today when she blocked me.

I also followed Vivo life and saw that Zanna had taken over their stories today, I messaged VL saying I was shocked and surprised that they are giving Zanna a platform and mentioned the amount of flights she takes and that it’s not representing their company very well etc etc.

Well VL blocked me as well !!!!!!!, I couldn’t believe it, does anyone know how she is connected to them apart from advertising their products , I cannot believe a company would just block someone for pointing out something to them. She surely has to have some sort of interest in VL, or are they as taken in by her as it seems so many others are.?

• Wow
I laughed when she called herself a Personal Trainer on their insta stories, thats a LIE!!! She doesnt do PTing anymore

Have followed Zanna for a little while, until today when she blocked me.

I also followed Vivo life and saw that Zanna had taken over their stories today, I messaged VL saying I was shocked and surprised that they are giving Zanna a platform and mentioned the amount of flights she takes and that it’s not representing their company very well etc etc.

Well VL blocked me as well !!!!!!!, I couldn’t believe it, does anyone know how she is connected to them apart from advertising their products , I cannot believe a company would just block someone for pointing out something to them. She surely has to have some sort of interest in VL, or are they as taken in by her as it seems so many others are.?
Presumably you got blocked by vivo because she had control of the account?

Reactions: 5
Reading the latest World of Wanderlust blog.. her brand is literally built around travel (obviously much more detailed and thought out though) and even she is talking about limiting the amount of trips she takes from an environmental point of view and doing fewer, longer trips instead.

God forbid Zanna actually takes a moment to think that logically though.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.