Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
oh my god and the comments under her posts are crazy! everyone calling M&S out like there's no tomorrow :cautious:

Reactions: 2
Zanna is rallying the troops to take a stand against M&S.
I hope M&S know that if they don't want to hear any criticism they can just block Zanny and her minions....that's how it works, right?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I wonder if maybe StayWild aren’t doing as well as she’d have hoped and that’s why she’s been pushing it so rabidly lately. Would also explain the sudden branch out into face coverings, which are extortionate for what they are.

I get the designs are similar, but as posted upthread New Look have similar designs and she doesn’t seem to be calling them out.

Reactions: 4
Zanna is so upset cos M&S have copied her really original designs. Just gonna leave these here...View attachment 157852View attachment 157853View attachment 157854View attachment 157855h
Yes, there’s a load of colour block swimwear out this year, Next has a range very similar to hers. This smacks of a Sasha Exeter woe is me outburst. She doesn’t have a leg to stand on. Literally Primark copies every designer out there. Get over it and stay ahead of the curve. Their designs are hardly groundbreaking and it just shows, just because it’s sustainable doth not make it desirable. M&S will literally make a killing in these.

The only people who seem to be backing her up on Twitter are fellow influencers.

I really don’t get what the problem is? They are similar but not identical. She wouldn’t have a leg to stand on in a court case Against M&S.

She thinks its like when asda coopied that childtens clothing line

She is trash, if anything shows how hers are extortionate

Notice how she says MY instead me and my co-founder lol

Go cry a river, what is she gonna do sue? I bet shes hoping it gains traction into the media

Ppl on twittwr saying it looks generic, has been around for a while and her design block isnt the same as theirs

Her saying it isnr fair as she is a small brand is a joke, did she forget she used her privilege to get into Selfridges a few months after they launched?!?! Why is acting like she is helpless

I hope M&S pay her no mind

My first ever post after being a self-confessed long time lurker.... and it has to be for her!!

Confused why she blocks people and deletes comments that aren’t even rude?! Added a comment today suggesting to read a post and got instantly blocked and the comment deleted... purely for suggesting she read up about the brand she’s wearing which has been called out as a brand that has a racist culture as an organisation (reformation).

Get over yourself Zanna and stop begging for engagement on your naff posts if you don’t like hearing the truth!! Such a hypocrite, how brands keep working with her is beyond me :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guys, new thread is https://tattle.life/threads/zanna-v...-free-stuff-please-or-ill-block-you-hun.6859/

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.