Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am glad someone let me know this forum existed! I spent a good couple of hours today catching up as I am experiencing a Zanna-fatigue and considering usubbing on YT (I only followed her on IG for a few weeks but she posts SO much in a day, plus the bowel surgery happened and I'd had enough of the oversharing, you know the first fart and all... :p )
Anyway, so recently I noticed something interesting, accidentally! Zanna has been posting more workout videos and since we have the pandemic and I have been furloughed like many people here in UK, I have tried to exercise more. I started watching a couple of Zanna's recent workout videos but she's too fitness-instructor-shouty in them, and then I remembered a really nice legs and bum workout she filmed in her bedroom before the emergency surgery. Couldn't see it when trying the YT search so went to her channel and tried the search option there but again no luck. Then I opted to see the videos from the oldest and SURPRISE her oldest video is now Dec 2018 which is only a few weeks before the emergency surgery. If you go to playlists, there's one for workouts, but you can see that a few of them have been made private, possibly including the one I was interested to re-watch.
Why is she deleting/making old videos private? Is it because she wasn't fully plant based then? (I mean so what, it was actually interesting to see her transition)? Or is it because it was before she moved in with Ant? Her old house share was a bit crappy but not many people living in London in their 20s have shiny beautiful apartments... Just how odd.

Reactions: 3
Interesting to see that Zanna didn’t appear in bff Steph’s mental health awareness week video.

Reactions: 2
So excited to take advantage of another day of doing the same thing she’s been doing for weeks! Yay! More trips down to the countryside 🙄
7DFF773F-9320-4372-86D4-8FC1172BE3CD.png

• Haha
I am glad someone let me know this forum existed! I spent a good couple of hours today catching up as I am experiencing a Zanna-fatigue and considering usubbing on YT (I only followed her on IG for a few weeks but she posts SO much in a day, plus the bowel surgery happened and I'd had enough of the oversharing, you know the first fart and all... :p )
Anyway, so recently I noticed something interesting, accidentally! Zanna has been posting more workout videos and since we have the pandemic and I have been furloughed like many people here in UK, I have tried to exercise more. I started watching a couple of Zanna's recent workout videos but she's too fitness-instructor-shouty in them, and then I remembered a really nice legs and bum workout she filmed in her bedroom before the emergency surgery. Couldn't see it when trying the YT search so went to her channel and tried the search option there but again no luck. Then I opted to see the videos from the oldest and SURPRISE her oldest video is now Dec 2018 which is only a few weeks before the emergency surgery. If you go to playlists, there's one for workouts, but you can see that a few of them have been made private, possibly including the one I was interested to re-watch.
Why is she deleting/making old videos private? Is it because she wasn't fully plant based then? (I mean so what, it was actually interesting to see her transition)? Or is it because it was before she moved in with Ant? Her old house share was a bit crappy but not many people living in London in their 20s have shiny beautiful apartments... Just how odd.
Lot of people have been doing this- think it is related to the fact that those videos "don't represent their brand" anymore, but I'm of the opinion that influencers/youtubers should not be allowed to hide past content of theirs to change the way people perceive them now.

• Heart
Last night she asked for more TV show recs. She sure gets through a lot of shows for someone that 'doesn't watch TV because they're sooooo busy and there's better use of their time'.

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Last night she asked for more TV show recs. She sure gets through a lot of shows for someone that 'doesn't watch TV because they're sooooo busy and there's better use of their time'.
Shall we respond and recommend some bad ones? She won't know the difference and still rave about them :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
One thing that boils my tits is the constant reference to "hiking" or going on "a hike". It's Surrey, not the Andes. Mate, you're going for a walk. Get over yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She's admitting to looking for a house in Surrey - is Ant going to commute? Or work from home from now on?
zanna.png

She's admitting to looking for a house in Surrey - is Ant going to commute? Or work from home from now on? View attachment 138033
Surrey is prime Commuterville, as you can be in London in less than an hour on the train. Because of this property there is very expensive!! Plus then the travel costs around £300 a month $$$££££££££

Surrey is prime Commuterville, as you can be in London in less than an hour on the train. Because of this property there is very expensive!! Plus then the travel costs around £300 a month $$$££££££££
I live here - really hoping she comes nowhere near me. I think Ant’s family live on the Dorking/Reigate side of the county so maybe (hopefully) they’re looking over there 😫

Reactions: 1
Tally and Zanna have both gone on hikes today and both posted stories featuring the same rope swing, strange they didn’t admit they met up (as presumably they did).

• Wow
Reactions: 5
She really loves to play the "I work sooooo hard" card doesn't she? Saying today she never knows when the bank holidays are as she just never gives herself a break. Ffs Zanna your whole life is one big holiday.

Reactions: 6
Think Ants family live in Esher? Sure when they went a few weeks ago to drop stuff off she said it was. I have family that live there, lovely homes & lovely money!!!!

I'm sure they will be buying 800k upwards somehow.
So relatable to the regular hardworking 27yr old. 😡

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.