Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thats cos she exercises a million times a day which is not healthy. She seems to have an obsession with keeping skinny for looks not health. From her entering those body building comp days to now, shes always been obsessed with her weight. She needs therapy not another HIIT session.
I don’t think Zanna has ever done comps has she? You are confusing her with Vic, who is a genuine former ED sufferer.

There's a new video titled:
"What I Eat In A Day + I Ran A HALF MARATHON?!" - surely it should say "the length of half marathon" but of course I am being nitpicking ;-)

Reactions: 3
There's a new video titled:
"What I Eat In A Day + I Ran A HALF MARATHON?!" - surely it should say "the length of half marathon" but of course I am being nitpicking ;-)
I really hate the WIE videos, I can't see why Tally, Steph, and Vic stay friends with her for this. It was one of the many long reasons why I stopped following and thought she was going down a dangerous track

Reactions: 1
I really hate the WIE videos, I can't see why Tally, Steph, and Vic stay friends with her for this. It was one of the many long reasons why I stopped following and thought she was going down a dangerous track
I think going vegan in her case was a bit like in Niomi Smart's - so they can control what they eat. It's about eating a restrictive, low calorie diet and having a great excuse why they have such diet - being ethical and all, you know. A cheeky vegan junk food every now and then can be followed buy a day of fasting or restricting calories.

Absolutely convinced she empties her stay wild swim water bottle over herself before doing her "omg so sweaty guyzzz" post workout story

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t think Zanna has ever done comps has she? You are confusing her with Vic, who is a genuine former ED sufferer.
Google Zanna VD and bodybuilding, she is on bodybuilding sites giving advice and articles come up when you search

• Wow
Google Zanna VD and bodybuilding, she is on bodybuilding sites giving advice and articles come up when you search

Tbh that article is from Vivolife and she's an ambassador for them, that'll be why she's on it.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She hasn’t done a bodybuilding competition but refers to the days when she was totally focussed on weight lifting as her body building phase.

Wow, this witch does nothing but adds a swipe up for Floyds familys GoFundMe page and thats it. How about you teach you followers about racism you ignorant piece of tit. A swipe up for a fundraiser means nothing unless ypu explain. And explain the important of the topic at hand thats taking peoples lives. Vile piece of tit. Not suprised, apart from that other Adidas runner, Ive yet to see her mix with another black person. They are not her audience. So why should she care. Seems like she prefers animals over humans. Piece of tit.

watching the live workout rn with her and talillah and she is srsly not athletic at all (not a follower of zanna at all, just a follower of talillah henchoz and came here bc was wondering why talillah was working out with someone so unfit lollol)

watching the live workout rn with her and talillah and she is srsly not athletic at all (not a follower of zanna at all, just a follower of talillah henchoz and came here bc was wondering why talillah was working out with someone so unfit lollol)
I had also thought that, when compared with Talilah, she was struggling with the movements and intensity. I'm no expert myself but her form looked pretty poor on some of the exercises, particularly the squats.

Wow, this witch does nothing but adds a swipe up for Floyds familys GoFundMe page and thats it. How about you teach you followers about racism you ignorant piece of tit. A swipe up for a fundraiser means nothing unless ypu explain. And explain the important of the topic at hand thats taking peoples lives. Vile piece of tit. Not suprised, apart from that other Adidas runner, Ive yet to see her mix with another black person. They are not her audience. So why should she care. Seems like she prefers animals over humans. Piece of tit.
To be fair if zanna started ranting about race I think we’d be more outraged! But yes she shouldn’t post anything unless she’s educated enough on the matter to explain her thoughts. She’s just jumping on another bandwagon

Can we talk about the £14 ethical facemasks she’s now flogging....

Made from off cuts but apparently there’s no profit in them.....course there isn’t

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she going to keep these 'Morning coffee thoughts' going forever?

Feel like I'm living in Groundhog Day.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is she going to keep these 'Morning coffee thoughts' going forever?

Feel like I'm living in Groundhog Day.
They are exceptionally dull. Who has three thoughts they can list like that every morning? It’s so stupid

She’s dancing around in her bikini this morning on her stories. Could she love herself anymore?!

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Could have done without the arse close up!!

Imagine being that out of touch with people losing jobs and being on reduced wages etc that you’re shoving your £100+ bikinis in people’s faces to wear on holidays that they’ve probably had cancelled 🙄

Reactions: 8
So 🐜 finally gets his moment to shine, he’s found a spot where he’s taller than Zanna. What does she do? Goes up on her tippy toes to make damn sure she’s still taller than him, and can still patronise him with a wittle kissy wissy on the heady weady. bleeping weird relationship there if you ask me
414BC42B-7E3E-4792-902D-CFAB8A24616D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
Can we talk about the £14 ethical facemasks she’s now flogging....

Made from off cuts but apparently there’s no profit in them.....course there isn’t
£14 is crazy when sellers on Etsy who are genuinely making handmade masks are selling them for £6 or £7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.