Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surrey is prime Commuterville, as you can be in London in less than an hour on the train. Because of this property there is very expensive!! Plus then the travel costs around £300 a month $$$££££££££
Thanks for explaining, I had a feeling that might the case

Reactions: 2
Tally and Zanna have both gone on hikes today and both posted stories featuring the same rope swing, strange they didn’t admit they met up (as presumably they did).
I was just heading here to say the same. Very disappointed in Tally.

Can I just say I’m never so happy to have moved out of Surrey if she’s headed that way....can’t wait for all the hidden gems she manages to find 🙄

• Haha
Think Ants family live in Esher? Sure when they went a few weeks ago to drop stuff off she said it was. I have family that live there, lovely homes & lovely money!!!!

I'm sure they will be buying 800k upwards somehow.
So relatable to the regular hardworking 27yr old. 😡
Oh yes sounds about right - he is a private school boy who now works for Deutsche Bank

Reactions: 3
According to his LinkedIn, he went from finishing his mech engineerinf degree to joining the finance world. He has been a director at Deutsche Bank for 4/5 years now.

I feel like their setup screams sugar baby/daddy relationship. And its pretty obvious she was looking for rich men on dating apps and she made a big deal about their first date being at Hakkasan

• Sick
Reactions: 8
According to his LinkedIn, he went from finishing his mech engineerinf degree to joining the finance world. He has been a director at Deutsche Bank for 4/5 years now.

I feel like their setup screams sugar baby/daddy relationship. And its pretty obvious she was looking for rich men on dating apps and she made a big deal about their first date being at Hakkasan
I forgot about it for a while but someone did point out on this thread that before she moved in with him, she lived in a council flat. Nothing wrong with that of course and this is very likely why she made her older videos private. Well done for moving up in the world Zanna, all achieved by working your hard work :cool:

• Haha
Let’s be honest Zanna’s target market are other rich posh girls in their twenties, so she’s done quite well at establishing herself! I’ll be so intrigued to see what their house in surrey turns out to look like. I’m really proud of my little house here but it’s still on a busy road with a teeny garden and cost a lot compared to the rest of the country - I can’t imagine her living in a little railway terraced house with the neighbours looking over the fence 😂

When I first started watching her videos she lived in what looked like a very small terraced house, possibly an ex local authority property. She used to talk about house mates as well.

Reactions: 1
Yes she definitely went all out for a wealthy bf, and found one in 🐜, think he's being taken for a ride tbh, Zanna can never love anyone more than she loves herself. It does seem his family aren't too keen on Rosanna, they can probably see through her like we all can.

Run for the hills 🐜 before it's too late.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Tattle - “her and Steph haven’t posted about eachother for a while...”

ZannyChops- “I’ll show them....”

Oh, also, it’s funny how she started running to help Steph train for the London marathon, but now it’s all about Zanna. Me me meeeee
witch doesnt know how to train anyone

• Haha
:rolleyes: She'll never learn because she never listens to any constructive criticism.
Why is Alice getting involved? 4ft obxnoxious human should learn to mind her own business. Or does sje also know that Zanny chops isnt qualified so helping her with the lies

Running is becoming the new hiking isn't it? As in she’s done it for two weeks and has now decided she’s an expert, it’s her favourite thing and she must share all of this new-found knowledge with us.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
that's what really annoys me about her. Like how arrogant to you have to be to position yourself as an expert in something you've done for a month?! I do things for years and would never try and tell someone else how to do them...

• Heart
Reactions: 7
6D89CEAF-54B2-46A8-8753-64F9D736CA4B.jpeg

I know we shouldn’t body shame but this photo really frustrates me. She clearly is very very skinny in this photo and there will be a lot of vulnerable young girls who follow her and try to emulate this. Yes it may come naturally to her (but in my opinion she looks unhealthy), but how many women can achieve this body shape? As a so called advocate for women etc etc, she should be more careful in what she posts. Also, is she standing in this way to show how much her breast bones stick out??

View attachment 139663
I know we shouldn’t body shame but this photo really frustrates me. She clearly is very very skinny in this photo and there will be a lot of vulnerable young girls who follow her and try to emulate this. Yes it may come naturally to her (but in my opinion she looks unhealthy), but how many women can achieve this body shape? As a so called advocate for women etc etc, she should be more careful in what she posts. Also, is she standing in this way to show how much her breast bones stick out??
This. This is my issue with this what-i-ate-and-did trend on Youtube. People watch these things uncritically, and sometimes you're at so vulnerable a point that you think this is (a) an attainable standard and (b) a desirable or even healthy standard for your body to begin with. I know that if I tried to maintain that low a degree of body fat, I'd be compromising on not just physical health but mentally, quality of life as well. And not everyone has the privilege of genetics or the time and resources to spend their days/lives curating the 'perfect' diet and exercise regime to look the way they want. I've watched a number of her WIE videos and she does seem to have a fairly relaxed approach to food which I appreciate, but then again, she exercises way more than average (in my opinion at least). Heck, even if I had the time to do a HIIT workout and then a 10k run in a day, I highly doubt I'd have the inclination to. It just doesn't strike me as a particularly sustainable long-term lifestyle. Some of us have jobs and social lives.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Thats cos she exercises a million times a day which is not healthy. She seems to have an obsession with keeping skinny for looks not health. From her entering those body building comp days to now, shes always been obsessed with her weight. She needs therapy not another HIIT session.

Tally and Zanna have both gone on hikes today and both posted stories featuring the same rope swing, strange they didn’t admit they met up (as presumably they did).
I noticed this too! Tally and Zanna both had boomerangs on that rope/swing thing! i googled and same park. If they kept their distance, and did the right thing with people numbers etc, why hide it? xx

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.