Zanna Van Dijk #2 Long Haul Flight Abuser

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She was offered the opportunity to compete in the London marathon a few years ago and turned it down because she didn’t have the time to dedicate to training for it.

I don’t think she’s half as fit as she makes out. She sweats way too much for starters, I only sweat like she does after a heavy hiit session or at the end of a 5k run. Even a short weight session has her dripping with sweat.

Reactions: 5
Her content has changed so much over recent weeks/months. I used to find some stuff interesting...but now it feels like everything is a brag!
Particularly the day she thought it would make us feel better about being in lockdown by posting pictures of her on all her holidays...sorry ‘necessary work trips’ I mean. 🙄

Reactions: 4
Also I know running requires very strong stamina but is it really that shocking that a PT/someone who works out intensively every day and has no other work to do could run a half marathon? It’s also so unrelatable. I’m far more interested in other girls I follow who are smashing it on the fitness front during lockdown - sadly I haven’t managed to find that motivation myself 😂😂

Reactions: 6
Back again! I came to see if anyone else had commented on her new post about her first ever half marathon. Don’t get me wrong, I LOVE to run and kudos to anyone who has the patience to train for a big race, but half of me feels like this is just another way for her to get a brag in about how fit / lean she is. WE GET IT, you ran your first half marathon in a time most competitive club runners would envy, but it makes a lot of people (especially those who compare themselves easily) feel so disheartened that they aren’t running 20k in sub 5min/km time. Come on Zanna, be aware and maybe just leave out the screenshot of your time / pace etc and just post to encourage others to run because it makes them feel good. That’s all we need, not a humble brag a day.
I thought exactly the same. She knows her time was fast (hardly surprising given her legs are probably twice as long as everyone else's :ROFLMAO:) so it just comes off ridiculously fake. Good for her if she ran a half marathon and ran it fast, I don't even mean that in a sarcastic way. But the fake "I didn't think I could run, I'm not built for it" story is a joke.

Reactions: 3
I used to like her a lot, but now I find her a bit preachy and sanctimonious. I don’t like the pushing of the swimwear line, which is ridiculously expensive by the way. When many people are struggling financially it seems a big in poor taste to try and flog stuff.

She was offered the opportunity to compete in the London marathon a few years ago and turned it down because she didn’t have the time to dedicate to training for it.

I don’t think she’s half as fit as she makes out. She sweats way too much for starters, I only sweat like she does after a heavy hiit session or at the end of a 5k run. Even a short weight session has her dripping with sweat.
Back when I used to actually follow her, she'd always make me feel tit as she went on and on about how sweaty she was after just a 10 min workout. I have never been as sweaty as her and the way she emphasised it all the bloody time made it feel like if you weren't that sweaty, you weren't working hard enough.

Tbh nowadays I couldn't care less about how sweaty she, I or anyone else is, but she's still going with the nonstop sweaty selfies. It actually makes me laugh now 😂

i made my first ever coffee cake the other day, I didn’t bleeping cry about it. Bore off

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She’s so weird about being a country girl and needing the outdoors and loving hiking. But then living in a little flat in Wimbledon. I know they are looking to move but if she’s so obsessed why didn’t she go and isolate with her parents on their massive Yorkshire farm?
She only loves the outdoors and hiking when it takes a plane ride to get there and she can brag about it on Instagram!

I saw yesterday that Zanna was asking for recommendations for hikes ‘up to 4 hours away’. Now I know rules in England have changed, but that’s just taking the piss. It’s totally unnecessary to be driving that far unless it’s an emergency, not because you fancy a walk.
also in that time you can travel half the country if the traffic is good which is hardly in the spirit of the rules. She could just go to the South Downs or somewhere else less than two hours away and big enough to maintain distancing.
But then she’d not be able to ask advice and show off how much she loves hiking and the countryside, because that is really unique to her you know? :rolleyes:

I have to chime in with my Zanna story now after seeing her half marathon post...

I used to go to a certain London gym that she would frequent and ended up behind her in a circuit class before (so was using each station right after she had). When I got onto a rowing machine I remember thinking I was getting a ridiculously good split time (average pace per 500m) - much better than usual - and it was feeling pretty easy too. I then realised she had turned the resistance way down, from the standard 10 to around 4, so of course I was having no trouble 'beating' my usual pace!

Fast forward a couple of hours and I saw on social media that she was bragging at hitting a sub 1:30 / 500m split on the rower, which would be faster than even some of the fittest guys in the class. No tit, Zanna, anyone could've done that with little to no resistance on the machine :rolleyes:

So I'd take that half marathon time with a pinch of salt because she has no qualms about cheating.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Please don’t tell me that Stay Wild Swim are branching into bleeping face masks?! I bet they will cost about £70 each as well.

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Please don’t tell me that Stay Wild Swim are branching into bleeping face masks?! I bet they will cost about £70 each as well.
Of course they are 🤢 money grabbing Zanna had to get on board! She really is a jack of all trades, master of none

Reactions: 2
Her running posts really annoy me too, she just seems to be bragging about it the entire time! And how is she not built for it? She's got long legs and is ultra thin?!

Reactions: 4
Her running posts really annoy me too, she just seems to be bragging about it the entire time! And how is she not built for it? She's got long legs and is ultra thin?!
She seems like the person who'd always try to one up you. For example you share that you're super proud you just did your first 5km ever and she's like WELL I DID A HALF MARATHON AT A SUB 5 MINUTE PACE. IT WAS SOOOOOO HARD BUT I DID IT!

Haha was just going to say the same, but they are made from sustainable fabric, blah, blah, blah she is such a money grabbing witch. Average cost people are charging is £5 including delivery, have a feeling hers will be at least 3 times that, 😂 😂 😂

Those questions supposedly asked about her run, she is deluded, think it was obvious she was asking herself questions, it's pathetic. We won't hear the last of it now, how great she is for running so far, such a narsassist.

Ugh I hate these beggy people who look up to people like Zanna. “I pushed myself today because I was so inspired by Zanna”. Well bloody done, get a life!

• Haha
She trains everyday- why are people shocked? Its not inspirational. Its like being shocked by a French teacher who can speak French.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.