Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

expatfancy

Chatty Member
Capturing the imagery?! Bah aha aha ahaha. You mean you snapped a photo on your iPhone on your paid for 100000th holiday this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 9

poollounger

Zanna - no one gives a shit if staywildswim have restocked everything. In case you haven't noticed we're in the middle of a fucking pandemic and no one will be needing any swimwear for the foreseeable future seeing as we can't travel. I hadn't looked at it properly before but one swimsuit costs £170 and bikini separates are £70 EACH! Many of her followers will have also lost their jobs or be on reduced income for an unknown amount of time, as well as worrying about how they're going to pay their bills, homeschool their kids, look after vulnerable family members etc. I'm sure swimwear is the last thing on anyone's mind right now. Does she have any awareness whatsoever outside of her own lifestyle and circumstances??

Last edited:
  • Heart

Hasanah123

VIP Member
20200317_152440.jpg

Does this bitch never stop selling?!?!?!?!

She is just fuckinv gross, ppl r trying to figure out how to survive and this rich bitch is going on about a guide being her source of income?!?!? Fuck off with your lies Rosanna

• Sick

Cb478

I appreciate that she’s “so tall” and “naturally thin”, lots of people are like this and that’s OK! Everyone should love and be happy with the skin they’re in. The problem I see in front of me is that she *constantly* talks about how thin she is and actively promotes her incredibly lean physique as something that’s just natural, to the point of her feed being saturated with pictures of her semi-naked body, which to me waves MAJOR red flags. For the majority of people, achieving this look would only come from consistently starving themselves. This active ‘defence’ of her natural thin body seems to me as though she’s over compensating to hide an eating disorder that she either doesn’t know or doesn’t want to accept that she has. But that’s just my opinion!

• Heart
I unfollowed her a while ago and I’m so glad I did. Went back to see her stories and I’m raging. How can she preach about sustainability and be excited about vegan donuts served on air nz flight while simultaneously taking a long haul flight (and in business class of course). Oh the irony. And it makes me laugh how people are so excited about an overpriced granola. For £4 you can other get a really tasty sugar free granola in a store or even better, make shit loads of your own 🙄
And literally every single post is an ad - how can people not see through this shit

• Heart

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I think I’ve missed the stories but why on earth would she choose to stay in NZ and self isolate rather than just come home? It’s not like she’s going to be able to continue to holiday as normal so what’s the point? And what if our government changes our guidelines and it makes it difficult for her to come back?

She would rather be on her own in NZ doing nothing in a different time zone than around friends and family in the UK? She’s so strange. Not sure I understand the thought process
After the surgery debacle when, I don’t know if you know, she nearly died 🙄 So she felt it was safe in NZ, there was no virus there, but the absolute twunt was happy to throw the 🐜 under the Coronavirus bus. See you Ant, I’ll be back when it’s all blown over.

I thought at the time, what if he, or her dad and mum got it and she was over there not giving a shit if any of them died. She is the most selfish cunt I’ve ever seen in my life. I wouldn’t be able to live with myself if I sent my hubs home. I just can’t even compute. But oh no, Zanna’s having the time of her life, fuck everybody else, if they die, they die.

There was no excuse good enough for the selfish decision she made. Bearing in mind she’s no more than a child at 26, her whole life ahead of her with so many more opportunities to travel because, let’s face it, she couldn’t give a shit about the environment either and will do what the hell she wants, fuck the climate!!! I HATE her and everything she portrays and stands for.

Phew, rant over 😂😂

• Haha

poollounger

She 100% has a problem with overexercising. It's borderline disordered at this point. Doing a 5k run then coming home and doing a weights circuit plus yoga/stretching in the morning and some other kind of hike/walk. It's complete overkill content-wise as well, she has no hobbies to show her audience beyond herself. She has literally nothing else to do.

Hasanah123

VIP Member
Hazel Food Medic has cancelled her holiday that she had booked for two weeks and instead is using that time to go back into the hospital to help out

then we have del boy Rosanna flocking everything she can like the real sales lady she is

• Angry
  • Sick

Mouse7890

My first ever post after being a self-confessed long time lurker.... and it has to be for her!!

Confused why she blocks people and deletes comments that aren’t even rude?! Added a comment today suggesting to read a post and got instantly blocked and the comment deleted... purely for suggesting she read up about the brand she’s wearing which has been called out as a brand that has a racist culture as an organisation (reformation).

Get over yourself Zanna and stop begging for engagement on your naff posts if you don’t like hearing the truth!! Such a hypocrite, how brands keep working with her is beyond me :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Guys, new thread is https://tattle.life/threads/zanna-v...-free-stuff-please-or-ill-block-you-hun.6859/

Most influencer content isn’t “valuable” it’s advertising purely designed to make money. There are a few who are motivated by public health etc, but most are motivated by free brunch and sports bras.

Branched

Oh Zanna. Stay home! But also get on a (shared usage) Boris Bike and cycle around central London taking photos 🙄🙄🙄
Yeah, I'm not sure her doing that was the best idea she's had. I know people have different views on what is and isn't appropriate during lockdown and obviously she's entitled to daily exercise, but I think she should be much more responsible given the fact she has a decent following. Maybe she's not technically breaking any rules but it feels wrong to me.

She's not exactly close to central London is she? Plus, if even just a small fraction of her followers live near the area and decide to do the same thing (since she's such a great influencer :rolleyes:) that's potentially quite a large amount of people. Some of the comments are already saying they're going to do it.

If she was so desperate to go see a deserted London, I really think she should have done it without posting about it. The whole "I wanted to share it with you so you can see it too" comment of hers is crap. I've lost count of the amount of pictures of London I've seen on the news or shared by key workers, who actually have a reason to be there. I've been trying not to turn into the lockdown police but there's something about seeing her smug face on an empty Regent Street, while knowing that people's lives are being ruined by this virus, that really pisses me off.

I'd say I'm surprised that nobody's called her out on it but, let's be honest, they probably have and their comments have just been deleted.

• Angry

Branched

So Zanna’s done a post on ways we can help out at the moment. She’s also suggested we share this post of hers so we help as many people as possible, definitely not because she wants to promote herself and boost her own account :rolleyes:

The post itself is, as usual, the pinnacle of hypocrisy. I can’t imagine Zanna ever helping out her neighbours, she hasn’t taken part in the Olio cook for kids campaign, has she ever given blood? She tells us to buy from small businesses but is more than happy to grab all the gifted items she can from these companies, without paying for a thing. We should all donate to our local food banks, but she’s free to accept a tonne of free food. And finally, we all need to stay home so that there’s nobody around to disturb her on her 3 daily walks.

• Heart

Ilikethisname

She is obsessed with herself. That video was so embarrassing especially the hand under chin pose. She brands herself as a teenager rather than businesswoman then complains when people can't take her seriously. She needs to grow up, Ant needs to stop enabling her

• Heart

Branched

Can someone report back on her latest blog? I refuse to give her views 🤢

Also her and Ant being gifted fancy 4x4s before all of this every other weekend to drive around the country in 🤦🏻‍♀️
I don’t know if she’s posted more recent content but the last I saw of her blog was her “underrated places to visit in England” post. First of all, I’m not sure what’s wrong with Scotland or Wales, but oh well. To be honest, I’m quite happy that she’s choosing to stay away, we don’t want her!

If I remember correctly, the underrated English spots included the Peak District and Isle of Wight. Groundbreaking content really, I’ve never heard of anyone choosing to visit these really obscure places! She also included some generic crap about these places, with her incredible ‘insider secrets’ aka whatever comes up in the first few results on google. Chatsworth was one of these I think. Again, groundbreaking. Give it a few months and she’ll be preaching about how she single-handedly saved the ‘small business’ that is Chatsworth.

In short, it’s the same as all the other badly written, copied content she’s posted before. Nothing changes for Zanna I guess.

• Haha

Justbereal

To the people on this thread who were congratulating her on her advocacy.....ARE YOU BLIND? I did a screenshot for all you guys who are banned (thousands by now). Anyone who has a min should find the girl Rosie who called her out (and didn’t instantly get banned surprisingly) on insta and day thank you. How can she possible think what she is doing is appropriate, it’s not about learning for her as she will never learn and progress from anything! I’ve heard her make repulsively ignorant comments in real life and her online persona (which is carefully edited and still can’t cover up her ignorance) doesn’t match! She is beyond gross!
502551E0-3892-407E-B70F-300A0224F68D.png
9B9C7590-ECA2-4A9F-AD21-B313994E51A0.png
1380709E-1AD8-4595-94BC-56586024416A.png
5779E4F1-2340-4172-B91F-74D8899F8EA9.png
4B9A857E-BB2E-47B4-A3E6-17E83B8054F3.png
9133AC3C-1D2E-45AD-81F3-0BA37B56A27F.png

• Wow

Ninjagram

She doesnt give a shit about women, its all just a trend shes following for the day, she is very jealous of other women and have never ever seen her even endorse a women of colour, whether she be black, asian, oriental, nothing, she is clueless about women in general, and i think deep down hates other women and will do anything to step on them, the way she use to be jealous of the food medic and still is, shes a vile woman that doesnt give a shit about women
She used to come to boutique studios in London and turn up late, stare wild eyed at any girl, give them class a half arsed attempt then take a million selfies with the instructor or by the studios logo. She then got a fitness clothing line. She was never friendly or appeared happy once. I saw her multiple times and would always wear the strangest make up to work out! Unnecessary! I guess that was another range she made money from. Sport FX most likely! What a load of rubbish! It was as if she’d stolen it from her mum, rosy blush that didn’t sit in her cheeks like she’d painted her whole centre of face and forgotten about the rest of it (she has a very large head) along with clumpy mascara eyes but all for the gram. I put it all down to mass insecurity which I believe she should work on first before offering others her insights

• Heart
  • Haha

janedowe

Chatty Member
So 🐜 finally gets his moment to shine, he’s found a spot where he’s taller than Zanna. What does she do? Goes up on her tippy toes to make damn sure she’s still taller than him, and can still patronise him with a wittle kissy wissy on the heady weady. Fucking weird relationship there if you ask me
414BC42B-7E3E-4792-902D-CFAB8A24616D.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Ive thought that there was something off with her relationship with Ant for a while. Not because she's so much taller, but the way she clings to him like a limpet cuddling and kissing him on the head at all times. Makes me feel uncomfortable actually and I don't know why?

She also doesn't seem as close to Tally and Vic as she used to be, which is a shame as they are both very grounded. Whether she's distanced herself from them or they've distanced themselves from her I don't know. But that seemed to coincide with her becoming BFF's with the hideous Steph.

PineappleQueen19

VIP Member
Don’t know about you guys but when I wear an outfit I’ve previously worn before, I like to decompress and celebrate with a little jaunt to New Zealand. Saving the planet is hard work!

• Haha