Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Luna_

Reading the latest World of Wanderlust blog.. her brand is literally built around travel (obviously much more detailed and thought out though) and even she is talking about limiting the amount of trips she takes from an environmental point of view and doing fewer, longer trips instead.

God forbid Zanna actually takes a moment to think that logically though.

Pinchme

VIP Member
She’s been really pissing me off with not declaring gifted things on her stories recently. Telling us how great her thermomix is while conveniently leaving out the bit that it was free, doing a tour round her plants and not saying they’re all gifted.

Unfortunately you can’t report these things as they’re not direct ads - yes I was petty enough to look. Even though she’s not technically breaking any rules, I just find it incredibly dishonest.
Still report with screen shots to ASA, it's very quick & easy to do and they follow up with you as to what action was taken.

Greencatfysh

VIP Member
Wow, this bitch does nothing but adds a swipe up for Floyds familys GoFundMe page and thats it. How about you teach you followers about racism you ignorant piece of shit. A swipe up for a fundraiser means nothing unless ypu explain. And explain the important of the topic at hand thats taking peoples lives. Vile piece of shit. Not suprised, apart from that other Adidas runner, Ive yet to see her mix with another black person. They are not her audience. So why should she care. Seems like she prefers animals over humans. Piece of shit.
To be fair if zanna started ranting about race I think we’d be more outraged! But yes she shouldn’t post anything unless she’s educated enough on the matter to explain her thoughts. She’s just jumping on another bandwagon

Kangaroo123

She 100% has a problem with overexercising. It's borderline disordered at this point. Doing a 5k run then coming home and doing a weights circuit plus yoga/stretching in the morning and some other kind of hike/walk. It's complete overkill content-wise as well, she has no hobbies to show her audience beyond herself. She has literally nothing else to do.
Will she, god forbid, start watching TV?

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I live in surrey and really praying they don’t come anywhere near me. She’s such an absolute arse.
The “rules” using that term loosely say that you can now drive any distance to exercise.
Rules have changed in England. Just because you can drive any distance doesn’t mean you should. I’d be annoyed if I lived somewhere touristy and there was an influx of potential corona carrying Londoner’s. Just go and walk around Hyde Park or something!

Kangaroo123

about this bloody bundle. I watch Ellen Fisher sometimes and her most recent youtube video is where she's using loads of recipes/tips from the bundle. THAT is how to sell it not just banging on about how great it is when it's clear you haven't even open any of the other ebooks...
This is why this is total nonsense, she’s selling a product that she doesn’t even show herself using!

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Thanks for the heads up! I just made a report but I'm not expecting much, given that every time I've submitted something previously, they've come back with the generic "we'll tell her agent" response and nothing gets done. Maybe this time will be different, fingers crossed
Well done, I just think if they hear it enough times it’ll be like a drip drip effect. X

skippyskip

She's admitting to looking for a house in Surrey - is Ant going to commute? Or work from home from now on? View attachment 138033
Surrey is prime Commuterville, as you can be in London in less than an hour on the train. Because of this property there is very expensive!! Plus then the travel costs around £300 a month $$$££££££££