Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Vorhh

This thread has really opened my eyes to her!! I have been following her for years and even bought her merch before (ffs). She posted a Q&A and I asked how you fly long haul in sustainable way (as I have to take several flights this year, and it concerns me as someone that actually gives a crap about the environment, not doing it for likes). She blocked me immediately. I messaged her personal account and asked why she would blocked me. She replied that she only blocks those that make "certain comments - what did I post?" I replied and said I've been following her for years and asked a genuine question about sustainability and flying and she hasn't replied.

I'm done, I'm out. This thread is so eye opening and I realise now how false she is - it's driven me to seek out this thread and post here... such a twat.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Hme

Thank god her scrap book has a page dedicated to the day she almost died and had surgery! I don’t think anybody would have known otherwise!!!!!
Lmao

• Haha

sobriquet

I have to chime in with my Zanna story now after seeing her half marathon post...

I used to go to a certain London gym that she would frequent and ended up behind her in a circuit class before (so was using each station right after she had). When I got onto a rowing machine I remember thinking I was getting a ridiculously good split time (average pace per 500m) - much better than usual - and it was feeling pretty easy too. I then realised she had turned the resistance way down, from the standard 10 to around 4, so of course I was having no trouble 'beating' my usual pace!

Fast forward a couple of hours and I saw on social media that she was bragging at hitting a sub 1:30 / 500m split on the rower, which would be faster than even some of the fittest guys in the class. No shit, Zanna, anyone could've done that with little to no resistance on the machine :rolleyes:

So I'd take that half marathon time with a pinch of salt because she has no qualms about cheating.

• Haha
  • Wow

Leosworld

EE843B90-8830-4EFB-A084-2658426205C2.jpeg

first time sharing an image. Hope it works. Not sure if someone else’s handle is allowed... I can crop that and repost if necessary.Feeling like this post sums zanna up 😹

• Haha
  • Heart

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
Another thing about Zanna and all her travelling, not only does she increase the damage of the environment continuously, she thinks nothing of the financial impact of her activities. She constantly encourages people to join her on her treks and retreats, charging exorbitant travel costs per person and taking that money out of the UK. Why not keep that money here by holding her gatherings in the UK. If she charges £2k per person for a group of 12, that’s a total of £24k that could go towards employing people in the tourist industry in this country. Let alone what would be spent during the events at local level. She’s so into financial education and yet is constantly stripping away UK income. She’s the most disgusting hypocrite and never thinks of the bigger picture. She thinks she’s so woke but is actually the opposite. She’s self promoting and that’s it. Go pick up your beach plastic Zanna. It’s all smoke and mirrors and self justification for what is a selfish egotist. You are repulsive!

• Heart

yellowbelly

Heeey, I found this thread a little while ago but haven’t posted before. I just wanted to chime in here as I originally started following zanna because I found it refreshing to find a fitness blogger with the same body type as me - I’m 6ft and lanky too.

Previously, all of the fitness accounts I followed were from people who had a very different body type to me (shorter, built up muscle easily and usually had banging arses) and I learned it wasn’t fair for me to expect to be able to make my body look like theirs when my body just wasn’t built that way. While I find zanna to be completely out of touch with so many things, I do enjoy her fitness content. She does exercise a lot but I don’t think it’s to a worrying degree especially as lots of people are exercising more than they normally would in the current circumstances. I especially think it’s unfair to say she looks anorexic when we’ve all seen enough about her lifestyle to know that she isn’t. As someone who’s had strangers come up to me plenty of times to comment on my weight or build, I know that it can be hurtful as well as annoying. I’m all for calling people out when they’re being a hypocrite or acting absurdly but I don’t think commenting on people’s appearance is necessary (this thread also winds me up when people talk about her smile or her lisp - as if she can help that).

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12

RainyVee

I am one of the saddo's who bought her "super chunky, chewy granola" when it 1st came out. It was horrible! Firstly it just came in a lightly padded brown envelope, so there were not a lot of chunks left, it was mostly all broken up. The bag was half full & it just tasted 😖. Ended up feeding it to the birds who seemed to enjoy it though. Never again!!

• Haha
  • Wow

HereWeGoAgain101

VIP Member
I’m sure this is a dig at the people on here or the negative comments on the Guardian post...
EA958D32-FBAF-4D5A-83C0-1301CA84AA4C.jpeg

So, what I’m getting from this is if you don’t agree with Zanna, or question her activities, you are a negative person. I’d like to put the record straight here. I happen to be one of the most positive, happy people I know. My friends call me annoyingly optimistic 😂. I have had a wonderful life, happily married, mother of an incredible human being, successful business owner, well travelled. Just all around count my blessings every day. She just has no grasp on understanding what goes on. I think she thinks that anyone who contradicts her must be a miserable person who sits behind a keyboard hating on the world. No Zanna, it’s just social media parasites we don’t like. People who, at any opportunity, will make everything going on about themselves. Influencers who are willing to take financial advantage of others, even during a pandemic. People who elevate themselves beyond what is normally acceptable behaviour. It’s her sending out the negativity. She keeps focussing on her surgery, saying how strong and positive she is when in actual fact all she can do is harp on about a negative time. She just has not moved on from it at all. If anything she has become more boring than she was before, if that’s at all possible. I’m a very happy hate watcher thank you. “Hate-watching: the activity of watching for the sake of the enjoyment derived from mocking or criticizing it.” She’s such a prime example and provides so much fodder for just that. For that, I thank her 😂😂

• Heart
  • Haha

idoneitatem

Just been blocked lol. On her latest post she lists 5 reasons to be more sustainable. I added a 6th one that read exactly: "Less flying (y)".
Honestly, what a narcissistic egotistic holier-than-thou acting cow. She gets more ridiculous by the day.

• Haha
  • Heart

expatfancy

Chatty Member
She’s got a framed photo of her walking in the hospital corridor after her surgery? In case she forgets? In case we forget? Wtf???

• Sick
  • Haha

Chisme

She trains everyday- why are people shocked? Its not inspirational. Its like being shocked by a French teacher who can speak French.

Last edited:
  • Haha

dpricey20022020

Think someone needs to let her know that air pollution and CO2 emissions are down by more than 50% in some major cities, as a result of less unnecessary trips, including the grounding of most flights etc and not as a result of a preachy vegan diet 😂

Reactions: 11
Jesus zanna. STOP ADVERTISING CRAP! Forcing up sales of non-essential items which people have to prep and pack and ship and bring to your door. She clearly just has literally nothing else to do/offer! Can’t she do some volunteering? Age UK have asked for volunteers especially in south London where old people are extremely isolated and even more so now that regular volunteers are all staying inside. She could do something useful with her time as she doesn’t have to work 9-5 like most of us!
I know they’ve been looking for people to put calls into lonely older people. I pity the old dear that has to listen to her drivel, she’ll probably have flogged them a swimsuit and a vegan bundle by the end of the conversation
Surprised she hasn’t classed herself as vulnerable, not sure if anyone one is aware but she survived bowel surgery....

• Haha

Branched

To the people on this thread who were congratulating her on her advocacy.....ARE YOU BLIND? I did a screenshot for all you guys who are banned (thousands by now). Anyone who has a min should find the girl Rosie who called her out (and didn’t instantly get banned surprisingly) on insta and day thank you. How can she possible think what she is doing is appropriate, it’s not about learning for her as she will never learn and progress from anything! I’ve heard her make repulsively ignorant comments in real life and her online persona (which is carefully edited and still can’t cover up her ignorance) doesn’t match! She is beyond gross! View attachment 147831View attachment 147832View attachment 147833View attachment 147834View attachment 147836View attachment 147837
Did she really just tag Gymshark and Depop in a post that supposedly about her enlightenment to systemic racism? Just wow.

• Wow
Wonder if she’ll start supporting businesses owned by Black woman....like the fabulous wearewewear
An amazing inclusive swimwear company who use old fishing nets to make their product and range from sizes 4-30....with a swimsuit costing £40....which just goes to show what an absolute rip off stay wild swim is....

• Heart
  • Wow

ShhItsASecret

Chatty Member
i swear to god if i see or hear another influenza going on about how they are losing their money i will get coronavirus and personally infect them all. for fucks sake i work a regular office job, my and boyfriend both. we have enough savings to last at least 2-3 months even if we wouldn't get our salaries. yes it wont be as normal as now, with restrictions on foods we eat, no online shopping, but we wouldn't starve or be homeless. and i consider myself privileged because of that. these ignorant b*tches online think they have the right to basically ASK for our money? hell no. turn to the government since you are technically a free-lancer right? it's not my fault they have spoilt themselves to death and now "struggle" to keep up with their lifestyle. WE ALL are forced to make adjustments right now. time to be humble and appreciate that you have your health, roof over your head and at least something to eat. i just can't believe this is happening, faith in humanity LOST
Thing is, she won’t struggle. They were looking to buy a house right? In Wimbledon, so she must have a LOT of money saved for that deposit. If she needs to eat into that she could.
🐜 is an investment banker- he will be earning a fortune!!

also- she does all these stories about looking after money and being financial savvy- OF COURSE SHE HAS MONEY. She’s such a cunt to prey on people right now who seriously risk losing EVERYTHING.
Who is going to buy a £150 swim suit if they can’t afford a holiday when this is all over!?
Who is going to buy her crappy workout book when literally every influenza is posting them for free right now for engagement?